#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

It's so nice to hear some news and see some pretty pictures! Great birthday presents for couchie who deserves every one!!! Hey couchie, maybe you should declare every day to be your birthday! Didn't turn out too nice for me, though, when an easy training day turned to be an extra long one when I had to swing by the office after class. Hope tomorrow turns out much better!!

djs & bottle, I'm loving all the hamster pictures. :hahaha: Does anyone still have the lyrics someone wrote about a pet hamster?

And he's made a very interesting choice for his co-writer. I wonder what the book will be like. Can't wait to hear more about it. :waiting: (lol!)

*waves at ansa and tribeca* :hello:

Hugs to everyone on the gala ticket & flight anxiety! :hugs-1:

Some suggestions on flight strategies:

- use flyer miles if they can be returned for a minimal fee

- book a somewhat expensive ticket that can be cancelled. If you find out that you need it, you can watch for a better fare and cancel the previous ticket

- there's a pretty good chance of finding a decently-priced airline ticket over a 2-month period

- rely on ClayNation to provide; somehow there will be people who will have unexpected events and will need to pass on their tickets; stay positive

- just remember, he's so worth it!!! :Iluvclaysbutt:

:GE_FCA:

Damn!! I so wanted a pet hamster when I was little and now this just brings that sense of longing for a cute little friend and a need never fulfilled rushing back and ......

Not buying it? ok.

:whistling-1:

I'm beyond thrilled about the book. The co-author sounds like a fascinating woman, and I think it will be interesting how it all comes together. I'll buy a couple.

You know, I was thinking about this latest development. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I totally believe that Clay is in this career for the long haul, and I think books are one of the ways that he can develop this journey of his. IMO, he doesn't seem to be focusing on any one particular aspect in this show business thing, and I personally love this. If nothing else, it shows to me that he takes risks, and that to me means he is an artist. He continues to learn, working with people many would never expect him to, and yet, is still himself.

God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

:preachit:

Justclay says I'm supposed to post this cuz she's too chicken (of what, I'm not sure...)

Clay is currently 11th of 12 Idols:

http://votefair.org/american_idol_ballot.html

:(

Re: the Christmas book thing... :blink:

I also told you to get over here and wish Couchie a happy birthday but did I get credit for that...NO. And of course you have to bring your grouchy ass over here griping about the Christmas book. Scrooge.

I'd rather have a grouchy ass than a shelf ass!

:cryingwlaughter:

And I didn't gripe. I just posted :blink:

:GM_FCA:

Happy Birthday to Couchie and Ansa

More thunderstorms today, but the week-end is supposed to be nice...keeping fingers crossed. Had to put the AC on last night, it was so humid.

120 Days until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm in Raleigh early this am mom sitting for the weekend. It's going to be hot hot hot tomorrow--100 degrees. ACK!

Hey, does that mean you'll be watching Clay on WRAL tomorrow? The high school theater award show that Clay presented at in May will be broadcast tomorrow.

From the CH's calender:

"Tune in to WRAL on Saturday, June 20th at 3 p.m. to watch the 3rd annual Capital Awards.

Additional broadcasts will air on Channel 24 on Time Warner Cable."

:bdayparty2:Happy Birthday Ansa! :bdayparty2:

I'm in Raleigh early this am mom sitting for the weekend. It's going to be hot hot hot tomorrow--100 degrees. ACK!

Hey, does that mean you'll be watching Clay on WRAL tomorrow? The high school theater award show that Clay presented at in May will be broadcast tomorrow.

From the CH's calender:

"Tune in to WRAL on Saturday, June 20th at 3 p.m. to watch the 3rd annual Capital Awards.

Additional broadcasts will air on Channel 24 on Time Warner Cable."

Cool! Yes--thanks for the reminder!

Totally random thing--my mom gets Clay and Tiger Woods mixed up these days. Does that make sense to anyone but me? :cryingwlaughter:

Totally random thing--my mom gets Clay and Tiger Woods mixed up these days. Does that make sense to anyone but me? :cryingwlaughter:

Both are mad talented CUTE guys with excessively CUTE kids - makes perfect sense to me.

Also, from another board, posted about an hour ago:

Tweet:

We are out at lunch sitting beside Clay Aiken!

Tweeter's Location - North Carolina

Just in case you're in the mood to do some stalking around Clay's Raleigh haunts. :imgtongue:

Both are mad talented CUTE guys with excessively CUTE kids - makes perfect sense to me.

Yup--gotta agree. Mom and I used to follow Tiger, and then Clay took over. Now it's a little of both. (Well, a lot of the Clay for me :wub:)

Also, from another board, posted about an hour ago:

Tweet:

We are out at lunch sitting beside Clay Aiken!

Tweeter's Location - North Carolina

Just in case you're in the mood to do some stalking around Clay's Raleigh haunts. :imgtongue:

Never was a good stalker--I blew my big chance on the BMW day when if I'd followed that groups of familiar looking cars when they pulled into the shopping center, it might've actually been Clay & entourage. :hysterical: Today? There just isn't enough information. He could be anywhere--perhaps closer to where I usually am than where I am today.

Some verra niiice wallpapers from Fountaindawg at the CH -

includes a First Father's Day too :dadrocks:

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Fou...A%20Wallpapers/

and...posted by elaine at OC, a quick drive by from Reed on FB -

Finally an update. I think someone is an little annoyed and pissed at same time

has not had access to the internet in ages ... and what's worse is that his camera has broken [insert soon-to-be-made angry call and strongly worded letter to SONY here]!