#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

I understand what you were saying OOlsee. For me, Michael's death wasn't as sad as his life, and I really hope that he is in a better place now. The older I get, the more I get inured to death so it doesn't affect me as much as when I was younger, but the tragedy of some people's lives will always affect me.

Okay, I have to brag...I made a rhubarb/strawberry pie this afternoon...rhubarb from my garden and it was just yummy! Just the right amount of sugar so it wasn't too sweet nor too tart and the crust came out perfect (my pie crusts are always hit or miss!). Reminded me of the pies my Mom used to make.

Kim

Sounds delish! Are you going to pass us a slice? :lol:

Caro listen.gif

Why of course.....just make sure you return the plate!

Kim

aikim... YUM!!! I shouldn't, but I am going to cyber eat that pie... :cryingwlaughter:

:hello: It's time I said "hello" to everyone. I've been a member since 2005, so it's about time, :hahaha:

Believe it or not, I couldn't find the forum way back when a computer crash wiped out my HD. I found the picture gallery and the FCA media pages, but always ended up going in circles trying to find a link to the posting page. Better late than never, eh! I found it now via Caro :)

When I joined the OFC the first year, I became Ashes, started a blog there, then added Ashes Clay the Man to blogspot. So I have a split identity, Claysmelody at the CB and Ashes in a few other spots. I do try to confuse myself, and that condition really doesn't need any help. :whistling-1:

There are a lot of familiar names here, now that I've found the board--very good to see.

Scarlett, have to leave a special Thank You and :thbighug-1: So many times I've wanted to find you to tell you how very much I love your videos, I have every one of them.

Have a good weekend!

claysmelody... :welcome22: I'm glad you found your way back here.

Thank_you-1.gif Scarlett, Caro, Merrieee, Couch Tomato, Liney23--for the welcome!

It doesn't matter what you call me--Claysmelody, CsM, Ashes or hey you, ha ha.

Aikim, your pie sounds so good, a piece of it would make a great bedtime snack.

I see I've had visitors from here at my blog, that's super! The door is always open to everyone to share my love for Clay. smileykisses.gifAshes Clay the Man

smileycomputersnooze6.gif

Thank_you-1.gif Scarlett, Caro, Merrieee, Couch Tomato, Liney23--for the welcome!

It doesn't matter what you call me--Claysmelody, CsM, Ashes or hey you, ha ha.

Aikim, your pie sounds so good, a piece of it would make a great bedtime snack.

I see I've had visitors from here at my blog, that's super! The door is always open to everyone to share my love for Clay. smileykisses.gifAshes Clay the Man

smileycomputersnooze6.gif

Hi I went to your blog, I haven't been a fan since the beginning and I was glad to see the appearance on Ed, I had never seen it anywhere. Thanks.

:GM_FCA:

Welcome Claysmelody

!

112 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hi there Claysmelody, CsM, Ashes or hey you, ha ha. :hysterical:

I too went to the blog. I had forgotten about that show. I remember being so excited he was goin to be on. Thanks

Anyone have experience using limo service for transportation to and from the airport in Raleigh? If so, please share information-- good or bad.

ncgurrl :hello: I've used White Horse (I think that's the name....LOL...it just doesn't sound quite right...but if not, it's very close so you'll recognize it). They were fine...it was around $40 though, DT to the airport; and that was about 2 yrs ago. I thought it was expensive.

Sounds like there are going to be lots of people going; perhaps we should try to set up a shuttle/sharing service in our breakfast thread, or start a new thread? I'm sure there are going to be lots of people heading in/out around the same time.

ETA: for those who don't realize, there is no shuttle service at RDU........

Looks like a scorcher of a day. Hope everyone finds a way to escape the heat.

SueReu, I don't think I sent you a welcome the first time you posted. Sorry about that and thanks for all you do. :thankyou:

:welcome23:

FromClaygary, glad you're getting things moving. Our group hasn't posted since we tend to plan things v. v. late & nothing's definite; if there's no space we'll just swing by to chat with everyone like we did last year. :BlowKiss:

Evan Chandler “I Lied for my father, i’m sorry Michael”

By admin Friday June 26, 2009

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

I just posted about that recant at the CV. I don't know if MJ did molest boys or not because there was never enough proof for me. I did feel that he could be targeted by greedy people because of his wealth and fame, along with his weirdness later in life so any accusations were met with skepticism by me. However, because that recant came from a website that I've never heard of and was poorly written, I checked out some of the comments and one led to an article on the smoking gun. I only skimmed the first page but if it's legit, then the boy who made the accusations is the name of the father in the recant. It looks like they switched the names. I may check it out further since I'm bored right now, but I wouldn't put too much faith in that recant just yet.

Edited because it was the smoking gun website that was linked. Checking now to see if I can find more info.

Thanks for the clarification justclay12; I'll admit I don't know many of the details of the case and would not have known the names were switched.

Kim

Happy Saturday everyone (of course every day is Saturday when you're unemployedandshouldbelookingforajobbutyou'reonlineeverydaywaitingforclaytoshowup)

Scarlett thank you for the welcome!! and no, really, THANK YOU!!!!

Ashes you will always be ashes to me, sorry (although "hey you" has a nice ring to it)

I never believed the molestation accusations against Michael Jackson - just "felt" wrong.

I'm buying a ticket to the Gala, we'll see if I actually make it. If not, it's a donation to a very worthy cause.

Hope everyone is having a great day - it's perfect weather here in Oregon and I should be outside doing yard work or something.

I didn't know the boys name either aikim, but I'm always skeptical these days so checked it out. And since I was bored, I did do research. Evan was the father, not the son, although he is the one who pressed charges. After reading about the case at wikipedia and then reading about the other case brought against him, I'm outraged by all the participants against MJ. I'd never really cared that much before, mores the pity because I think many people were like me and just never checked before. But from what I read, those boys and their families, along with the prosecution and especially the media, were the catalyst to what happened to him and they should all be ashamed. It appears he was persecuted for nothing more than trying to befriend and help children. How those monsters could have exploited that makes me sick. It seems that part of his addiction came because of the stress those allegations caused him. I brought over the link to the case in question, but it also gives the link to the criminal case. I feel angry for him, and now understand why his friends stood by him after the allegations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_child_se...Michael_Jackson

I guess you could paint MJ as simply a victim if you think a grown man having sleepovers in his bed with unrelated prepubescent and pubescent boys is normal. After the first incident MJ knew how to protect himself from unsubstantiated accusations but did not change his ways.

Hi Suereu! I've been working on the Asheville DCAT clips today and I remembered the Eugene JNT -- did we meet at that show? I know I haven't done the clips for it yet.

I'm having to render at the same computer where I surf the boards and it doesn't like it when I multi-task; rendering's a hog and wants to take all the resources... *pulls hair*

Hi Suereu! I've been working on the Asheville DCAT clips today and I remembered the Eugene JNT -- did we meet at that show? I know I haven't done the clips for it yet.

I'm having to render at the same computer where I surf the boards and it doesn't like it when I multi-task; rendering's a hog and wants to take all the resources... *pulls hair*

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see Clay until Christmas 2006 (and he'll probably never come back to Oregon *sob*). During JNT05 I didn't know you were never alone at a Clay Aiken concert (but now I do and hope to never miss another one).

I actually can relate to rendering, but it's a necessary evil!!

I guess you could paint MJ as simply a victim if you think a grown man having sleepovers in his bed with unrelated prepubescent and pubescent boys is normal. After the first incident MJ knew how to protect himself from unsubstantiated accusations but did not change his ways.

Maybe it is not normal for most of us, but MJ seemed to me to be living in his Peter Pan fantasy, maybe as an escape from real life like I have read, trying to stay a boy forever. The one thing that I have never understood is why he did not change his ways since that made him vulnerable to these kinds of accusations. Lisa Marie said once on an interview, maybe it was on Oprah, that she never believed that Michael was guilty, and was asked if she would leave her children alone with Michael. She said yes, she had left her children alone with him.

Sue and Scarlet

What is rendering? Sounds fascinating and sexy to me. Am I missing something?

I wish it was fascinating and sexy (although we could probably MAKE it fascinating and sexy)

When you change any video, rendering incorporates the changes into the original clip. So if you change the lighting on a video, or add an effect, the computer has to mesh it all together.

I've rendered Clay many times, and it's always very satisfying!!

BUT... you don't really have to surf do you? :cryingwlaughter: not really.

BUT... you don't really have to surf do you? :cryingwlaughter: not really.

*shuffles feet* I guess not. But Moam's done. :) The mp3 has been uploaded here and the XviD is uploading to the same place. *shuffles feet some more, and hurries off to do WY*

I'm hoooooooooooome!! *kisses the Ontario warm, sunny ground*

Goodness, I've never been so happy to see sunshine in my life! 10 days in a row of gloom and rain, rain, rain is enough for me!

Suereu, I think I forgot to post my welcome also, although...maybe you heard it in my head? I did! :)

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you at the Gala!