#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

I never believed the accusations made against MJ.......I always believed him to be a genious when it came to music and "creative movement", a fascinating entertainer, a perfectionist.....in his real life , away from the stage, I believe he was a child. JMO :cocktail:

Welcome to the board, suereu. :hello:

:loveclaysbutt:

I only have 2 hands...

There are these things called "hands free" headsets. I believe you have several. Of course they're in one of the hundred boxes you haven't unpacked yet so I'll give you a few hours.

Sue and Scarlet

What is rendering? Sounds fascinating and sexy to me. Am I missing something?

I wish it was fascinating and sexy (although we could probably MAKE it fascinating and sexy)

When you change any video, rendering incorporates the changes into the original clip. So if you change the lighting on a video, or add an effect, the computer has to mesh it all together.

I've rendered Clay many times, and it's always very satisfying!

Thanks for the explanation. Maybe I need to learn how to render Clay also!

Welcome to the board, its good to see you here Sue. I enjoy all the "rendering" you do. Thanks for sharing your skills with us.

I only have 2 hands...

There are these things called "hands free" headsets. I believe you have several. Of course they're in one of the hundred boxes you haven't unpacked yet so I'll give you a few hours.

I am so going to get that answertone of someone saying, "We're busy right now..." if it takes me 3 hours with customer service!

(BTW, thanks! Turns out my phone was still in the car and that's why I couldn't hear it...)

On topic: :Iluvclaysbutt:

So....question for anyone who has a netbook, which I think MAY be my next spoil-me purchase.

I bought a cheap netbook from Wally world for my DD to take to Europe. She really likes it and has emailed me from London, Paris & Rome. It has no CD player or anything like that but it works well. It is interesting to me that it works like a "real" computer! Ha Ha.

The screen is 8.9" and it is easy to read but then since my surgery I don't need reading glasses.

I saw one today at Frys.com for under $200

:welcome22:

suerue and ashes

Don't have a clue where Clay is. But anytime around the fourth is pretty quiet. I wouldn't anticipate hearing from him until after next weekend. I hope everyone is planning a great weekend. I'll be painting a few more rooms.

For anyone who disliked Clay's airport clothing, I thought I might take a picture of myself in my painting clothes but I didn't want to give anyone a heart attack.

Thanks for the downloads Scarlett. I had a great time in Asheville and Clay was fantastic.

Hi FromClaygary, Calurker, Desertrose & FearofH20 thanks for the welcome!!!

I just watched Bring It On for the 500,000 time, I just love that movie. No Clay content (except maybe he was the high school mascot when he was like 5 years old - that's all I got)

Maybe I'll just say :loveclaysbutt: and leave it at that

(and thanks merrieeee for your opinion on the netbook, I am seriously thinking of getting one)

For the folks who like continuous audio, I uploaded an mp3 with the first part of the 2nd set, ATD to the Classics to the Asheville folder. It includes the "black hole" banter.

ETA: You're welcome anytime, gg and fear!!! (Actually fear should thank gg since she's the one who's making coercing encouraging me to do this)

Thanks, Scarlett.

Belated welcome to SueRue and claysmelody! The more the merrier. :)

FromClaygary, I'm glad you got to experience one day of heat and sunshine before the rain takes over again. :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks also for all the good thoughts for Piper. She seems to have made a full recovery and is back to her usual, mischevious self. :naughtywag: So, I'm trusting her to the care of #2 son today and heading off to Toronto for the Pride Parade. I'll be taking my umbrella along with me.......

For the folks who like continuous audio, I uploaded an mp3 with the first part of the 2nd set, ATD to the Classics to the Asheville folder. It includes the "black hole" banter.

ETA: You're welcome anytime, gg and fear!!! (Actually fear should thank gg since she's the one who's making coercing encouraging me to do this)

Thanks goldarngirl! :lol: Hey Scarlett, it's good to keep in practice. You never know when you'll need it again.

:GM_FCA:

Have a great time at the parade luckiest. I hope you won't need your umbrella.

We'll be off to breakfast soon with a friend and then it's back to painting for the rest of the weekend.

:GM_FCA:

Welcome to SueRue, Ashes and all newbies and lurkers!

Had a bit of rain last night; just a gentle rain to water the plants which they needed and now it is nice and sunny this morning. Off to the flea market in a bit.

111 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

:hello:WELCOME to SueRue and Claysmelody aka Ashes.

All that talk of "rendering" Clay on the last page has given me the vaaapahs!! :tasty:

Sure hope we hear something from bf soon. I kinda miss him *sniff*

WELCOME! to SueReu and claysmelody. Not only do I staple you to the board ....but with Milton's essential stapler!!

milton_office_space.jpg

Dontcha think Milton is a little scary?? :cryingwlaughter:

I think I already welcomed one of our newbies, but what the heck?

:welcome:SueRue and claysmelody!!

FromClaygary, I'm glad you got to experience one day of heat and sunshine before the rain takes over again. :cryingwlaughter:

Well, 2 hours anyway..my flight landed around 8 PM last night.

Oh.....my....GAWD!! I'm sick of rain!!! It's following me! :(

Claygary--if the rain if following you, please come to Alberta! Be sure to bring at least three days of rain with you!

Thanks for the welcomes to the board everyone. :thbighug-1:

WELCOME! to SueReu and claysmelody. Not only do I staple you to the board ....but with Milton's essential stapler!!

milton_office_space.jpg

Dontcha think Milton is a little scary?? :cryingwlaughter:

I think I already welcomed one of our newbies, but what the heck?

:welcome:SueRue and claysmelody!!

Milton was scary. But that stapler is HOT! Maybe I'm strange, but ..... Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell! more_cowbell.gif

I gotta have more cowbell, baby!