#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

:hello: The chat about YouTube downloaders made me remember I have one that works well. I've only converted to wmv but it has numerous other choices.

It's a small download and you do everything on your own computer.

You Tube downloads

Scarlett, I'm going to have a look at your newest renders, likely will snag a few--thanks!

StarHugs.gif

Muskifest... :bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date... Happy Belated B'day, muski. Hope your massage was mag!!!

Congrat Idyocelyn and Treenutson your bike riding. I remember when I first started riding those miles felt really hard and I was tired at the end. After many years I have my indurance up. My first bike tour was when I was 21. We did a four day tour at 325 miles, and I did it on a three speed bike over many hills. I finished but was surprised at myself that I wanted to do it again the following year. Now 36 years later I am still riding, and actually riding more than ever. We went out this morning and rode 40 miles with our new gearing and we can not decide if its the gears, the fact that we rode a couple of weeks ago for 5 days in a row, or that I lost 50#'s that make the bike ride easier. Whatever it is I like it. We are going this week on another 5 day tour. Most of the days are about 50 miles and the hills should be a little less steep then our last tour.

Wish Clay would come out and play before I leave on Tues. Whenever I am gone something always occurs.

gbm... I'm so glad you said this... we got a very nice blog out of it! Thanks! Hope your next trip is even more successful... on all fronts! :cryingwlaughter:

Reason 378 Why I will never be a Clack Goddess:

IMG_0226.jpg

Akshun photography skillz - I no haz dem. :imgtongue:

bottle... I love that picture... so there!

Spent the 4th at work in the morning and at my best friends house for the afternoon/evening. Aretha's dress was.... it sure was! She is an icon, even on songs she really shouldn't sing. I want Clay!!! The last couple of times I've seen Barry, he has been manic like that. I think he's trying too hard to be entertaining, but what do I know.

Good Morning Everyone,

103 Days until The BAF Gala!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Actually, this is their normal mode when you're not around to pay attention to them; they just do it to **** you off and get some attention! :lol:

Hee, you may be on to something....

So when we get down to 100 days till gala, do we start to get excited? :cryingwlaughter: Sure hope something else gets added to the calendar soon. C'mon Clay, throw us a bone!

gbmifan wrote:

Congrat Idyocelyn and Treenutson your bike riding. I remember when I first started riding those miles felt really hard and I was tired at the end. After many years I have my indurance up. My first bike tour was when I was 21. We did a four day tour at 325 miles, and I did it on a three speed bike over many hills. I finished but was surprised at myself that I wanted to do it again the following year. Now 36 years later I am still riding, and actually riding more than ever. We went out this morning and rode 40 miles with our new gearing and we can not decide if its the gears, the fact that we rode a couple of weeks ago for 5 days in a row, or that I lost 50#'s that make the bike ride easier. Whatever it is I like it. We are going this week on another 5 day tour. Most of the days are about 50 miles and the hills should be a little less steep then our last tour.
Holy crap, that's impressive!! And it will never be me I fear :cryingwlaughter: But I am in awe of anyone who can do that!!!

Wish Clay would come out and play before I leave on Tues. Whenever I am gone something always occurs.
:yeahthat: From your lips to Clay's ears. Did he or did he not mention making a UNICEF trip somnetime this summer/year? Did I just imagine that?

I have been listening to MOAM this past week in the car and I still get goosebumps when I hear I Survived You! So I took to watching several videos of that perfomance on tour and it only made me miss him more. My god he was all kinds of awesome :Thud:

Actually, this is their normal mode when you're not around to pay attention to them; they just do it to **** you off and get some attention! :lol:

Hee, you may be on to something....

So when we get down to 100 days till gala, do we start to get excited? :cryingwlaughter: Sure hope something else gets added to the calendar soon. C'mon Clay, throw us a bone!

But it's 36 days till we try for an individual ticket, that's exciting!!!

goldarngirl I just have to say I found your video of the banter and Clay singing When I See You Smile at Pala and I just wanted to tell you that it is BRILLIANT!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Pala was my favorite concert that I got to attend during SRHP tour and it's always fun reliving the moments. You did an amazing job putting those clips together.

:wub: :wub: I just lerve him

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!!

goldarngirl I just have to say I found your video of the banter and Clay singing When I See You Smile at Pala and I just wanted to tell you that it is BRILLIANT!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Pala was my favorite concert that I got to attend during SRHP tour and it's always fun reliving the moments. You did an amazing job putting those clips together.

:wub: :wub: I just lerve him

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!!

luckiest1 and I thank you for your compliment. There is a whole series somewhere in the vaults, if you are wanting to watch them. The DVDs were up at CV but they have since been taken down, not sure if they were put up anywhere else.

Thanks again, it's always good to hear that our work is appreciated.

and a big thank you to luckiest1 too!! You make an amazing team.

I have no vault access, but I truly enjoyed that video from Pala. He was so wonderful that night!

I have no vault access, but I truly enjoyed that video from Pala. He was so wonderful that night!

Then help yourself to anything you want here

goldarngirl @ Luckiest1 Productions

:thbighug-1: THANK YOU!!!!!!

No Thank You it's great to know that they are being enjoyed.

There is a whole series somewhere in the vaults, if you are wanting to watch them. The DVDs were up at CV but they have since been taken down, not sure if they were put up anywhere else.

Goldarngirl and luckiest1, your gorgeous work is always appreciated!!! It's very painstaking work ({{{hugs to you both for working through clips like Asheville WISYS}}}) but the results show all the love and care that was put into them. :BlowKiss:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Then help yourself to anything you want here

goldarngirl @ Luckiest1 Productions

OMG I have found the grail!!!!

Thank you soooo much!

There is a whole series somewhere in the vaults, if you are wanting to watch them. The DVDs were up at CV but they have since been taken down, not sure if they were put up anywhere else.

Goldarngirl and luckiest1, your gorgeous work is always appreciated!!! It's very painstaking work ({{{hugs to you both for working through clips like Asheville WISYS}}}) but the results show all the love and care that was put into them. :BlowKiss:

I can throw that right back at you and all the clackgatherers. Without your patience (taking it and putting up with my nagging to get it) and dedication, we wouldn't have any clack to play with.

:BlowKiss:

:bomb: Just POPping in to say Hey -- had a real nice Fourth and survived my son and nephew's neighborhood fireworks shenanigans. At ages 24 and 21, "the boys" are old enough to be careful -- however, when a large shell goes off wrong, *without* going UP much at all first, it gets real interesting. Nobody burnt/no cars or homes damaged, but it was *close* since it exploded in like 3 directions!

:Ahh:

I'm trying hard to keep from missing Clay by obsessing on "True Blood," which ain't easy to do since we don't have HBO haha. I picked up the first book, "Dead Until Dark," and was addicted instantly. Read all 8 that Ms. Harris has out so far and then bought the DVD set of HBO's first season of TB. Ohh wowwEEEE yummm. Yes, they have hawt vampires, but I keep thinking they just *NEED* Clay on that show. As pale as he is, it wouldn't be hard for the makeup artist to make him look vampirish. Just the idea of Clay portraying a vampire lover aiming his fangs at that femoral artery on some lucky woman ... :sleezy:

If anybody should know if there is a genuine link to download the season 2 of TB, pleeeez PM me coz I'm jones'ing ... If I can't have Clay, I at least need Sookie and Bill -- or Sookie and Eric the hawt Viking vampire. :needclay:

OH yeah, and :hb2: to muskifest! Long time no see.

Yeah I wouldn't mind preparing for a tour right at this moment. I miss concert Clay.

I'm chained to my room while I work because my wireless hardware went kaput. I'm so sick of TV... I'm about to pull out the VHS tapes and hook up the VCR. LOL. The DVR and DVD is in the living room. So I have seen an inordinate amount of Throwdowns with Bobby Flay and Judge Judy and CNN. I'm even watching Tennis and Golf on the regular..not to mention my last place A's.

My newphew was extremely happy to see his name in the paper -- the hard copy had a nice photo too! First 2 and last two short paragraphs are about the Storm.

Scarlett, you are so right! I am featuring the Goldarngirl-Luckiest1 "Here You Come Again" concert montage in the new Carolina On My Mind blog. Neat SRHP graphics included, too! Hopefully, the song is a hint that Clay takes to heart and comes around again ... SOON! Thank you to luckiest1 for your assistance. :wub:

I hope y'all enjoy the entry. Your visits and comments are most appreciated, and the activity generated helps boost the Clay blogs at Google, so -- again -- many thnx! :friends:

Have a great week, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro listen.gif

I'm trying hard to keep from missing Clay by obsessing on "True Blood"

Hee, I wonder how many of us are trying to pick up the slack by "obsessing" over other things while we wait for Clay to come back to us. :cryingwlaughter: I'd bet quite a few, if not most. Mine is food, and last night I made a homemade tomato soup (yum!) and a rhubarb cheesecake, which I haven't tried yet as it had to set in the fridge overnight. Mmmmmmm. When all Clay finally hits again, my kids are going to be a tad disappointed that they are back to KD, chicken strips and Oreos. :whistling-1:

Carolina Clay, your blog is wonderful, thanks so much for highlighting one of our montages. And thanks to everyone who has commented on them....I don't mind letting goldarngirl take most of the accolades though, as she does the hard stuff.....I just do the oh-so-tough job of watching every single last bit of clack, and organizing it. Heh, it's a hard life I lead. Now if someone would just pay me for it I'd gladly quit my day job! :P I am glad some of you have discovered the website, too! I have to give a shout out to cindilu2 for her awesome graphics. But as always, I will caution that you should use a download manager if you plan to download from there. The montages are also in the vaults.

Hey, couchie, how cool is that newspaper article? One of the scrapbook, that's for sure!

:GM_FCA:

102 Days until The BAF Gala!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim