#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Can you also ask if their 2nd floor is accessible??

You mean for wheelchairs, right? Good question!

ETA: Tir Na Nog (the irish pub we went to lunch on Sat afternoon last year) also has a breakfast buffet starting at 10:30 am on Sunday:

http://www.tnnirishpub.com/menus/sunday-brunch

Good find!

We can host parties from 2 to 200 people.

We also have a private dining area that is perfect for holiday parties, office meetings, graduation parties, engagement and rehearsal dinners, baby showers or if you just want to get a bunch of friends together for a night out.

Hey Y'all,

I know we have some animal lovers here, so I wanted to ask a favor. This is Archie. He is my sister's dog and is now about 8 years old. He is a rescue from the SPCA and I picked him out when he was just a puppy, about 8 weeks old. He is a great dog! Stubborn at times but full of love and protection of his family. In 2000, our house caught on fire and Archie is the reason my sister and I are here today. She and I were roommates then and he saved us. Then later in 2003 I had a lot of health issues and Archie would stay right with me and take care of me. He was the best therapy and one of the main reasons I was able to get to the point I could function again. So even though he is her dog, I have a special place in my heart for him and love him very much.

Archie has been fighting an auto-immune disease and now he likely has a very rare form of cancer. He is having another biopsy tomorrow. He has been on steroids, antibiotics and is taking tramadill for the pain. He is not yet terminal so we are holding onto the option of treatment, pending the results of the tests.

Any prayers or positive thoughts would be most appreciated. Thank you so much.

He is a pointer mix. This is one of the photos I took of him late last year. I love how expressive he is.

archie.jpg

Sending good thoughts to Archie, claylove. Cute dog.

That's a lot of meds for a pup. When my cat was dying of cancer year before last, my friend did Raku on her weekly. Although I'm not a believer, she would tell me what the cat was thinking. I'm sure she wasn't telling me the bad things though.She didn't ever seem to be in pain fortunately.

Sending my love to Archie. What a sweet face! I also have a pointer mix; I just adopted her from the SPCA a few weeks ago. So I'll add my Sophie's best wishes too. Who knows, they may be distant relatives (they both have blue merle markings).

Also wishing KAndre a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A few pages back canfly asked for pic moved to a different background. I'm rusty, but gave it a shot -

virginsmallerblend.jpg

Hi all! *waves*

So, I have a quick question: Does anyone have the full-length Kimmel Invisible when Clay was promoting ATDW?

Here ya go, Clayzy-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmc_Nxlwpc

Well since it's so slow I'm bringing this over from 2 pages back to make sure Clayzy sees it. And anyone else who may be looking for some clack to pass the time! This was a really good performance and the first time I had ever seen him strut across a stage like that or even on a late night show. Seriously :flirtysmile3:

Not caught up yet, but THANK YOU, treenuts! That made my day! (Night, whatever.) :laugh2:

ETA: Claylove so sorry to hear about Archie! :( I have dogs myself and they're getting on up there and starting to get health problems... And I just want them to be puppies again!

Love the Creed picture! Clay looks happy--and warm!

Claylove , you know I am praying for Archie & all of you. Sending lots of love & positive energy.

My Georgie is getting up there...14 now...and I cannot imagine being without him.

ETA: Happy Birthday K'Andre...a woman whose posts have been known to CMSU. Hope you had a great day!

:GM_FCA:

82 Days until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Archie has been fighting an auto-immune disease and now he likely has a very rare form of cancer. He is having another biopsy tomorrow. He has been on steroids, antibiotics and is taking tramadill for the pain. He is not yet terminal so we are holding onto the option of treatment, pending the results of the tests.

He is a pointer mix. This is one of the photos I took of him late last year. I love how expressive he is.

archie.jpg

It is SO hard when our furry kids encounter all these obstacles....but I'm so proud of you both for returning the love to Archie. Sending him healing light. :)

That picture is an absolute hoot!! "Yo, Momma, Wot you doin' there?" He DOES have such an expressive face!

Well, I've done some internet-ing this morning, and both the 101 cafe and Tyr na nog look like EXcellent choices for our breakfast after the Gala. :) Good hunting job, jmh123 and claylove!

I have sent off a couple of emails (calling a restaurant is always a crapshoot....) and hope to hear back quickly....

Regarding one of our questions, Tyr na nog we know is accessible, and 101 Cafe looks like it is~you access the second floor from another building which I would presume has elevators, as it is a condo building. But I did ask both parties.

Will advise as I know more!

Sending good thoughts to Archie, claylove. Cute dog.

That's a lot of meds for a pup. When my cat was dying of cancer year before last, my friend did Raku on her weekly. Although I'm not a believer, she would tell me what the cat was thinking. I'm sure she wasn't telling me the bad things though.She didn't ever seem to be in pain fortunately.

Speaking of Raku, as a RN I was SO not a believer in this, and called it hoki, poki, BUT when my husband was ill & developed some complications that the Dr's couldn't seem to put their finger on the source, his sister ( who does Raku) called and said she needed to come over and do it because she had a bad VIBE about him. So, she did it & told me to get him to the ER right away as he had

a problem and she showed me actually where on his abdomen the problem was. I listened & took him to the Dr. insisting on a CT zeroing in on the exact spot. Would you believe they found an abcess !! Needless to say he was treated & recovered. Now I am SO a believer in RAKU ( if done by the right person of course). It literally saved my husbands life!!

(( Archie and family)) such an adorable little dog

I need to ask for some help finding something (don't I always?)

the lady who just discovered Clay through her son :) was asking about where to send him fanmail. She said she asked a MOD at the OFC and was told it was on that site somewhere. She can not find it.

can someone point me in the right direction to help her out? Please & thanks

Jesse (niece) wrote Clay a letter last year but sent it to the Shubert since she said that is where he was at the time.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

the lady who just discovered Clay through her son :) was asking about where to send him fanmail. She said she asked a MOD at the OFC and was told it was on that site somewhere. She can not find it.

Jesse (niece) wrote Clay a letter last year but sent it to the Shubert since she said that is where he was at the time.

You can find addresses for fan mail here:

OFC Messageboard: Help/Support: Members Helping Members: Sticky-Message Board FAQ: Post #12.

Well, crap! Had some stuff quoted, then went to check for Paris temps in May cuz Clay was reportedly over there May 20th cuz supposedly he composed his "controvershul" Adam blog from over there and... I got one of those stupid "we've detected 100 trojans on your computer" and a page like my computer was being scanned. Arrrrrgh. I did control alt delete to close it out cuz I don't like to even click the X on those pages. Well, it closed EVERYTHING out...including this window.

:brickwall:

Let's see....

Happy Birthday KAndre!

:hug: to Claylove

A few pages back canfly asked for pic moved to a different background. I'm rusty, but gave it a shot -

virginsmallerblend.jpg

Hi all! *waves*

Cool. Thank you strummer! :thankyou:

So, what do you strum? A guitar?

Fromclaygary? Do you still have that extra Photoshop CD?

Anybody have a recommendation of a good Photoshop program for beginners? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Posting first, THEN going to check the May temps in France, lol.

Actually, it likely wasn't that warm there but the others were used to the temps?

http://www.paris.org/Accueil/Climate/gifs/...imate.temp.html

(PARIS)

High Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(Jan) 45/7 (Feb) 41/4 (Mar) 52/11 (Apr) 59/15

(May) 66/18 (Jun) 76/24 (Jul) 76/24 (Aug) 74/23

(Sep) 72/22 (Oct) 67/19 (Nov) 48/8 (Dec) 43/5

Low Temperatures ( Fahrenheit/Celsius )

(Jan) 37/2 (Feb) 32/0 (Mar) 39/3 (Apr) 45/7

(May) 50/9 (Jun) 56/13 (Jul) 60/15 (Aug) 55/13

(Sep) 56/13 (Oct) 54/11 (Nov) 38/3 (Dec) 34/1

I don't think that the heat bothers Clay...unless it's like 98 plus 99% humidity doing a concert in Cary, lol...but likely the temp was only in the high 60s.

You can find addresses for fan mail here:

OFC Messageboard: Help/Support: Members Helping Members: Sticky-Message Board FAQ: Post #12.

Thanks so much :) I passed on the info to her!! I am a little upset right now. Mohegan Sun gave me 2 complimentary tickets to Barry Manillow which is the one person my mom has wanted to see in concert forever. I called them today because my mom is disabled and uses a cane but has a very hard time w/stairs and loses her balance easily. Anyway, all I asked them is if they could give us seats where we didn't climb a lot of stairs. I was told no that it is first come first serve basis so basically we won't know until we get there the day of the show. I know they are complimentary but my mom can't do the stairs as I said . If I was going by myself I would have been happy sitting anywhere (I have sat in the last row in many concerts). Maybe I am wrong about complaining since they are free. I just felt they could have been a little more helpful.

Hey Y'all,

I know we have some animal lovers here, so I wanted to ask a favor. This is Archie. He is my sister's dog and is now about 8 years old. He is a rescue from the SPCA and I picked him out when he was just a puppy, about 8 weeks old. He is a great dog! Stubborn at times but full of love and protection of his family. In 2000, our house caught on fire and Archie is the reason my sister and I are here today. She and I were roommates then and he saved us. Then later in 2003 I had a lot of health issues and Archie would stay right with me and take care of me. He was the best therapy and one of the main reasons I was able to get to the point I could function again. So even though he is her dog, I have a special place in my heart for him and love him very much.

archie.jpg

claylove.... what a love Archie is! Love and light going his way!

Sending my love to Archie. What a sweet face! I also have a pointer mix; I just adopted her from the SPCA a few weeks ago. So I'll add my Sophie's best wishes too. Who knows, they may be distant relatives (they both have blue merle markings).

Also wishing KAndre a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

virginsmallerblend.jpg

Hi all! *waves*

strummer.... wow... now, that's a great pic with a dark background like that.

tribeca... No, they weren't very helpful, but can you get there and stand in line and then save a seat for her to just walk in later when the stampede has died down? Hope you can work out a solution!

Fromclaygary? Do you still have that extra Photoshop CD?

Anybody have a recommendation of a good Photoshop program for beginners? I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Wake me up, canfly? I don't remember this.....CRS setting in apparently. I've never used Photoshop....I did just get a trial version of Corel Painter...but it's just a trial, I don't have the CD.

Clay's Horoscope for today!

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

One more day of hiding out from the world, and you'll be back in the mood for your usual gig -- putting even the most accomplished social butterfly to shame. In the meantime, don't allow yourself to be dragged out into the spotlight if you're not ready to go. Rest, relax and regroup. If anyone deserves some time alone to get those batteries recharged, it's you -- and the audience will wait for your next performance.

Claylove Good thoughts going out to Archie, what a sweetie!

Kim