#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

lilyshine, I didn't see your post before I added mine (sorry about that) but yes, ITA with this:

It doesn't matter what the photo is called or where it is put as long as it is tagged in lots of different ways.

And we probably need to assign a new unique id to all the items, so we'll know exactly what we're talking about

as we work on them and so that we can match up the "tags" entered by multiple people correctly.

Clay's online at the OFC!

Did he answer any questions? (She asked hopefully)

:flirtysmile3:

Nope, apparently he was just reading or maybe composting a blog for a later date (that is my hope).

Kim

Clay's online at the OFC!

Did he answer any questions? (She asked hopefully)

:flirtysmile3:

Nope, apparently he was just reading or maybe composting a blog for a later date (that is my hope).

Kim

Wahhh!! I figured you were gonna say that. Ah well, I'll wish for a blog, too. Hope springs eternal!

From CV, MissChris.......

Ladies. Did we know that MCWL is being re-released? Amazon has a new listing to be released on August 18, 2009. I dropped in to the CB and saw that someone got an email stating this and sure enough the old one is out of stock and the new one will be $6.98.

Verra interesting.

Here's the link:

MCWL x 2

Maybe it's "soon." :) I do remember him saying he wanted to re-release this, and fix some of the production.

God, I love that snarky man. He's now chiding us into giving him better questions!

"Big week ahead." I'm like aikim in that I'm worried it will be BAF related when so many are looking forward to career news. Now if it IS career news, I'll take it!

Just remembered....it's Parker's birthday next Saturday. Could there be a connection? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part, because I want to see a new picture of Parker?

I love that he's gearing us up for some good news next week. :wub: I hope people can just be happy for whatever it is, and not upset if it's not what they hoped for.

I agree that the MCWL#2 listing on Amazon is interesting.....but if he had reworked or rerecorded songs, I would think he might have renamed it as well. We will know soon enough, I guess!

I am amazed that people on the OFC keep coming up with any new questions....I think I posted two or three quite some time ago, and can't for the life of me think of anything else that isn't boring or rhetorical. :cryingwlaughter:

Personally, I think he's answering questions as an excuse to drop those cryptic hints about "yet" and the "big week coming up". Something's brewing and I hope I have enough vacation days / money saved up to participate in whatever Clay's got cooking.

Happy Belated Annabear!! Hope it was a good one.

Fountaindawg sent me her photo files when my computer crashed. They are so very organized. I would never be so organized.

Interesting. Who buys Xmas albums in August?

Looking forward to whatever yet is.

Yanno, it's also possible that his 'looking forward to a big week' was meant for the post he posted it in. As in looking forward to a big week of new questions from us.

:cryingwlaughter:

I couldn't find the smack emoticon that they have at CV so this will have to do (not that I can find it at CV either)

:mallet:

Yanno, it's also possible that his 'looking forward to a big week' was meant for the post he posted it in. As in looking forward to a big week of new questions from us.

I couldn't find the smack emoticon that they have at CV so this will have to do (not that I can find it at CV either)

Wut?

:bolt:

Wut?

May I be of assistance?

smack.gif:smack:

I have lots of other abusive type emotes in my arsenal:

baseballbat.gif

flyswatter.gif

shoot.gif

spankin.gif

bitchslap2.gif

kickedoutsmile.gif

wheehit.gif

7.gif

catfight.gif

Any of those work for ya GDG?

I have a few pages to catch up on....

Wut?

May I be of assistance?

baseballbat.gif

flyswatter.gif

shoot.gif

spankin.gif

bitchslap2.gif

kickedoutsmile.gif

wheehit.gif

7.gif

catfight.gif

Thanks, as anyone who knows me, I can never find the emoticon that I need. The only reason I find the laughing one is cause it's at the top. I would have been less violent if I had known I just had to type in :smack: but then again, by the time I need it next time, I will have forgotten.

AND cindilu2 you know wut. *sigh* obviously my :smack: doesn't work. Probably since I don't have a photobucket to pull from hmmm smack.gif heee now I'm a thief.

Wut?

May I be of assistance?

baseballbat.gif

flyswatter.gif

shoot.gif

spankin.gif

bitchslap2.gif

kickedoutsmile.gif

wheehit.gif

7.gif

catfight.gif

Thanks, as anyone who knows me, I can never find the emoticon that I need. The only reason I find the laughing one is cause it's at the top. I would have been less violent if I had known I just had to type in :smack: but then again, by the time I need it next time, I will have forgotten.

AND cindilu2 you know wut. *sigh* obviously my :smack: doesn't work. Probably since I don't have a photobucket to pull from hmmm smack.gif heee now I'm a thief.

I'm usually v. appreciative of emoticons but you guys are giving Solo too many ideas. How about if one of you sits next to her at the next show/concert/thing-that-has-not-YET-been-announced?

:GE_FCA:

Wut?

May I be of assistance?

baseballbat.gif

flyswatter.gif

shoot.gif

spankin.gif

bitchslap2.gif

kickedoutsmile.gif

wheehit.gif

7.gif

catfight.gif

I'm usually v. appreciative of emoticons but you guys are giving Solo too many ideas. How about if one of you sits next to her at the next show/concert/thing-that-has-not-YET-been-announced?

OMG I just :cryingwlaughter: I totally forgot about that BUT if that was what hinged on a new concert tour, could you take just one for the team?

Wut?

May I be of assistance?

baseballbat.gif

flyswatter.gif

shoot.gif

spankin.gif

bitchslap2.gif

kickedoutsmile.gif

wheehit.gif

7.gif

catfight.gif

OMG I just :cryingwlaughter: I totally forgot about that BUT if that was what hinged on a new concert tour, could you take just one for the team?

Now, see... If I was sitting next to her and Clay took MY camcorder and started asking questions in front of 2000+ people, I'd be makin' up names, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

And now that we've quoted smack.gif 20 times, maybe somebody will add it, so we can abuse each other more easily.

:whistling-1:

I love that he's gearing us up for some good news next week. :wub: I hope people can just be happy for whatever it is, and not upset if it's not what they hoped for.

I agree that the MCWL#2 listing on Amazon is interesting.....but if he had reworked or rerecorded songs, I would think he might have renamed it as well. We will know soon enough, I guess!

I am amazed that people on the OFC keep coming up with any new questions....I think I posted two or three quite some time ago, and can't for the life of me think of anything else that isn't boring or rhetorical. :cryingwlaughter:

Most of the questions that I wanna ask are career related and we're not supposed to ask those questions, so I was prompted by the question re: a site I'd never heard of that Clay answered was full of innaccuracies...so I asked this:

Clay,

Are there any misconceptions or totally inaccurate things that you have seen written about you over the years, that either made you so mad that you wanted to scream or that made you laugh hysterically ...any that you'd be willing to share with us and "debunk" or "correct"???