#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

:thankyou:

I'll have NO problem remembering :smack: lol. I just gotta remember to put the : at the end. Why you have : at the end of all of the emotes, lol? Ya don't need it, lol.

And thanks for gradually renaming the emotes to something that makes sense. I'm a code memorizer. Some are easy cuz they are the same here as what I'm used to.

I have a hard time with

:pickme: and :Ahh: cuz I'm used to :meme and :running

What I find hysterical is :curtsie: cuz :curtsie : is a typo and it's my fault somehow cuz one of you found it either at the old NHB or somebody got it from somebody, who got it from there...maybe somebody at RHT? Because, I stole it from the Shed and I thought that :curtsy was spelled wrong, so I spelled it :curtsie but that was wrong and after several months of typing it incorrectly, I realized it was either spelled curtsy or curtsey. I changed it to :curtsy to be the same as the Shed but in the meantime, somebody copied my spelling mistake, lol.

:hysterical:

ETA: Waaaaaaaaait a minute. You must have 2 :pickme s cuz the one I was meaning was this one: meme.gif and it's called :pickme : on the list but typing :pickme : gives you :pickme:

:GM_FCA:

5...er....6...uh...7 Days until Yet!:yahoo:

75 Days until The BAF Gala!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Morning everyone!

THE PHOTO TOURNEY HAS BEGUN!

Go here to vote between the first two pictures...

I believe it was liney who asked that the poll be up for more than 24 hours. I tried setting it up that way...and found that we'd be in November before we'd finish. As it is, we'll be at the end of September when we're done!

I'll try to have the pictures posted by this time every morning.

Happy Belated Annabear

:lol: Yep, "Belated Annabear", that's me!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! :starhugs:

Belated verra, verra happy birthday wishes to my dear fellow leo, Tijala - I hope you had a GREAT one! :bdayparty2:

Real life is keeping a bit overly busy right now. The only place I'm even semi-caught up is FaceBook and only because I've got family as well as friends over there. Otherwise, I owe people pm's and emails and phone calls, oh my! Hope everyone is well. :claykiss:

A reminder for the Photo Tourney...

There's a POLL at the top of the page. Please make sure you vote there, rather than just post in the thread. The only votes I'm going to count are from the poll.

Just as an FYI if someone needs it....I have just cancelled my reservation at the Gala Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights.

Still going, just changed hotels! :)

Don't blame you! I would have too! :thbighug-1:

Just as an FYI if someone needs it....I have just cancelled my reservation at the Gala Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights.

You got it!! :thbighug-1:

ETA: I can't for the life of me remember if it was here I saw it or somewhere else...but the Sheraton (which is a block away from the Marriott or less) has a deal on for those of us *ahem* "more experienced" fans. The first night is $109 (which is less to begin with than the Marriott rate) and the second and third nights (if that applies) you pay the year of your birth....so e.g. someone born in 1963 (haha! I wish!) would pay $63 for the second and third nights. I was able to book the Gala Friday and Saturday nights, no problem.

Just another FYI for those Gala-goers who have not yet booked....and remember, you can almost always cancel a hotel up until the day of registration. :)

Nothing against the Marriott, mind you....HAH!!

A reminder for the Photo Tourney...

There's a POLL at the top of the page. Please make sure you vote there, rather than just post in the thread. The only votes I'm going to count are from the poll.

This is FUN! Thanks for putting it together, ldyj :cocktail:

FromClaygary, I am so gald for you and all of the Gala attendees that you found a wonderful place to work with you! It looks great and sounds like so much fun, I wish I were able to go. Have a blast everyone and good luck with the tickets!! :thbighug-1:

FromClaygary, I am so gald for you and all of the Gala attendees that you found a wonderful place to work with you! It looks great and sounds like so much fun, I wish I were able to go. Have a blast everyone and good luck with the tickets!! :thbighug-1:

Thank you, me too!!

You got it!! :thbighug-1:

ETA: I can't for the life of me remember if it was here I saw it or somewhere else...but the Sheraton (which is a block away from the Marriott or less) has a deal on for those of us *ahem* "more experienced" fans. The first night is $109 (which is less to begin with than the Marriott rate) and the second and third nights (if that applies) you pay the year of your birth....so e.g. someone born in 1963 (haha! I wish!) would pay $63 for the second and third nights. I was able to book the Gala Friday and Saturday nights, no problem.

Just another FYI for those Gala-goers who have not yet booked....and remember, you can almost always cancel a hotel up until the day of registration. :)

Nothing against the Marriott, mind you....HAH!!

I was born in 65!!! :meme

So, you're getting the room really cheap, huh? :cryingwlaughter:

:bolt:

I'm now double-booked, lol. :whistling-1:

FromClaygary,

Yeahyouregifted stayed at the Sheridan last year and said "We stayed at the Sheraton last year, and it was fine. If you know where the heck the Marriott IS, it's just across the alley facing the other side of the block."

I was born in 65!!! :meme

So, you're getting the room really cheap, huh? :cryingwlaughter:

:bolt:

WTH ARE all those "beating-on-you" emoticons when you need them???!! :naughtywag:

I'm now double-booked, lol. :whistling-1:

FromClaygary,

Yeahyouregifted stayed at the Sheridan last year and said "We stayed at the Sheraton last year, and it was fine. If you know where the heck the Marriott IS, it's just across the alley facing the other side of the block."

Um....yeah, I know.....?? :lol: I've stayed there several times myself. It's very nice.

I'm not sure why that was supposed to be news for me? Or am I just not getting something?

At my advanced age.....

:rainbowsmile: Claylove :rainbowsmile:

:happybirthday03:

Happy birthday to one of my best friends!

Cheri, you are one of the most amazing people I have ever known.

Sweet, caring, compassionate, and smart. Your friendship is such a gift,

and my life is a thousand times richer because you are a part of it. Hope

you have a fantastic day today, one that is filled with love and laughter. :pushingcake:

:starhugs::starhugs::starhugs:

Good Morning Everyone,

Day 2 of the Big Week...will we hear something today?

4...er....5....uh... 6 Days until Yet!

:yahoo:

74 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The Season 3 DVD of 30 Rock is going to be available on September 22, and it looks like there will be quite a bit of content related to Kidney Now!, the episode Clay appeared in.

Flu Shot Episode Commentary with Tina Fey & Jeff Richmond

Goodbye, My Friend Commentary with Judah Friedlander & John Lutz

The Bubble Commentary with Jon Hamm & Jack McBrayer

Apollo, Apollo Commentary with Jack Burditt & Robert Carlock

The Ones Commentary with Jane Krakowski & Jack McBrayer

Mamma Mia Commentary with Alan Alda

Kidney Now! Commentary with Tina Fey & Jeff Richmond

Deleted Scenes

Behind-the-Scenes with the Muppets

1-900-OKFace

Kidney Now! Table Read

Making of Kidney Now!

Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery

Alec Baldwin's SNL Monologue

Tracy Jordan's Rant

Award Acceptance Speeches

The photo tourney today is TIGHT.

Sheesh, didn't make plans for if there was a tie...gulp.

OT, from the AP: 2 US Journalists Pardoned Bill Clinton, for all his faults, came through this time.

:clap: Thankgoodness for the 2 women and their families!!

And a good move by our diplomatic team!

As an aside....or not....the North Koreans are IMO behaving like a petulant child! They really want/need the attention and will not be denied it.

The release of Laura Ling and Euna Lee was a sign of North Korea's "humanitarian and peaceloving policy," the Korean Central News Agency reported.
What a load of shit! I think they have a better pr team than Clay sometimes. :smack: