#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Cute BC.

gmb and Merrieeee, I hope you both feel the joy soon. :console:

:hb2: :bb18: :birthday9::cake:

Happy Birthday, Parker, you little cutie

I'm sure Clay and Jaymes are the more excited ones. The first year of life is so amazing. I hope that all the members of their extended family and their friends can be part of this celebration.:confetti-1:

:GM_FCA:

Happy Birthday, Parker!

70 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy First Birthday Parker Foster Aiken!

050309J22_AIKEN_NPG_06_0.jpg

I hope you are growing up healthy and happy, and enjoying your Mommy and Daddy! :dadrocks:

(And hopefully, for me, another Daddy too! *g*)

Congratulations to the following picture for the photo tourney yesterday. (Can you say "congratulations" to a picture?)

15Playlist_b.jpg

The new poll here here!

{{{merrieeee}}} Although my RL stuff lately hasn't been so bad, it's just keeping me busier than I'd like. I do understand missing Clay and tour buddies, though - summer just isn't quite the same. :hug:

On a lighter note... ICG.gif

:bdayparty2:Happy 1st Birthday

1_bday_bear.jpg

Parker Foster Aiken!

:bdayparty2:

:confetti2:Good Morning, FCA, on Parker's 1st Birthday! :confetti2:

ACA_Parker1st2a.jpg
1st birthday graphic by AmazingCA

This is a new ACA graphic from the Carolina On My Mind blog posted a few minutes before 8:08 this morning! In addition to Yollie950's birthday montage with ymarie's poem, there are 11 clickable graphics from the past year. Hope you enjoy! :bouquet2:

merrieeee, annabear, and georgiesmybaby :hug:

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

ETA: cindilu2, I'm borrowing that cute emoticon! :lol:

Happy Birthday Parker, I hope they let him enjoy that cake. I love the pictures we have of each of our three boys enjoying their cake. Makes some adorable pictures. I wish Clay would just post one picture of today. I can dream!!!

My grandson went for his 4 month checkup last week. He is 18#11oz. He is about 27 inches long. He has developed a very cute personality. He does not look that heavy. I just think he is going to be a big kid. My son is just shy of 6 foot and his wife is 5'10. She is looking really good, she was concerned she would not get back to her previous weight that she was when she got pregnant for her first baby that she lost. She still had 30 pounds to loose when she got pregnant again. Well she is back on her way. I know she has about 20 to go but I think even if she does not get back to her size 4 she looks really good now.

I can understand RL becoming complex. I check in here when I can and do not post much. Working full time and adjusting to getting everything done has been hard. I keep thinking of September coming and the 4 other committees I am on and how I am going to get everything done. It will happen. Right now I have to continue to train for that last bike trip and then concentrate on the next thing.

I like both pictures, but I voted for #1 because I've never seen it before, and I'm a pushover for a vulnerable look on a man's face.

keepingfaith, I dragged this quote over from the contest thread, just for a good excuse to post some of the other photos from that same time. They are among my all-time favs!

Claytongue.jpg

(I'm sure a certain beverage container stopper will appreciate this one as well)

Thudclay.jpg

Well dang, there's one more, but it seems to have escaped my photobucket. :huh: I'll be back...

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

ClayFeet.jpgClayFeetWashington.jpg

And these are the ones I was really looking for. How adorable is he?

cindi... VERY adorable, that's how adorable he is! Simon couldn't believe that Clay really cared about his causes, but he was wrong. From the very beginning, this very good man has cared and determined to make a difference and not just be a useless celebrity. He has succeeded! Yay, Clay!

However, I bet he's not sorry he's a celebrity.... most of the time. It got attention and support for UNICEF and the Inclusion Project and it got him Parker Foster Aiken. If he hadn't gone on AI, he wouldn't have gotten a record contract that led him to Jaymes, that led to a friendship so deep that they had a family together. Yay, celebrity! :cryingwlaughter:

When the new name got leaked 2 or 3 months back, I remember immediately thinking that I didn't really like it because of the "National" part. To me, it seemed that the name was excluding countries other than the USA....so to me, as a Canadian, it was giving an organization all about Inclusion, a name which was, itself....exclusionary.

Just my little pet peeve, which will likely land me a :smack: upside the head from somebody.

canfly... well, you can console yourself with the thoughts that when they expand into Canada or other parts of the world, they'll just have to change the name to International Inclusion Project! IIP... I like it! They should anyway cause of all the great support the Canadian fans have given the foundation over the years... so there!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Haven't felt like posting much as real life "stuff" has gone from not good to bad! Oh well this too shall pass.

I miss Clay and touring with my buddies...who I miss a whole lot.

I love the new name of the charity and as well as being proud of Clay et al I am so proud of the Clay Nation too. A lot of us knew the name but did not let on...quite a feat for us don'tcha think?

{{{{{{{merrieeee}}}}}}} You are right... an unparalleled feat of supersecretiveness!!! Congrats and thanks!!!

Sorry for postwhoring. This just didn't seem to fit with the other post. :sorrysmiley:

{{{Merrieeee}}} I understand completely because I have been in the same situation most of this year. Not unexpectedly, the RL shi...stuff has caused a big flare in my health issues, too, so life has become a bit of a struggle lately. As you said, this too shall pass. Until it does, however, just know that there are lots of people here who understand. I know that I do. I understand the "missing" part, too. I think when times are particularly rough it really does exacerbate missing our friends, and maybe even missing Clay, because we need that special joy....and to be honest, that distraction, even more than ever. I hope and pray that RL things get better for you soon. The real soon.

:elephanthugs:

I need to apologize to FCA, too, because earlier this year I had every intention of jumping in and posting every day, which I have never done at any board in the past. But like Merrieeee, I just haven't felt like posting or talking much to anyone. At the same time, it has been a wonderful thing just to be able to read posts, see lovely photos, laugh a little, share the joy; and most of all, to feel the love and affection for Clay, Parker, the Foundation...and especially the love, affection, and concern for the other members here. I may not be here much by post count, but know that I am here often in spirit, and I feel close to many of you now. This is the first board that ever truly felt like a "home" for me and I am so thankful to Couchie and the admins and everyone at FCA for that. :starhugs:

:GM_FCA:

{{{{{{{gmb}}}}}}} Understand that everyone is supportive here at FCA and we (if I can speak for other FCAers) are just happy when you can join in and post!

1st_bday.jpg

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO PARKER!

bottle... I LOVE this, so I'm posting it again and adding my...

Parker Foster Aiken... Happy First Birthday... May you have many many even happier ones!!!

:bdayparty2::bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

I like both pictures, but I voted for #1 because I've never seen it before, and I'm a pushover for a vulnerable look on a man's face.

keepingfaith, I dragged this quote over from the contest thread, just for a good excuse to post some of the other photos from that same time. They are among my all-time favs!

Claytongue.jpg

(I'm sure a certain beverage container stopper will appreciate this one as well)

Thudclay.jpg

Well dang, there's one more, but it seems to have escaped my photobucket. :huh: I'll be back...

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

I saaaawoooon for the EXTREME adorableness in all those pictures. First time I've seen them, and the two with him standing on the sides of his shoes are MACRO adorable head to toe. THANKS!!!

Claytongue.jpg

Thudclay.jpg

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

I saaaawoooon for the EXTREME adorableness in all those pictures. First time I've seen them, and the two with him standing on the sides of his shoes are MACRO adorable head to toe. THANKS!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures!!! :BlowKiss: Can I just block-vote for these already?!!! Could never resist his expressive look. I just ::heart:: the guy so much!!!

Sending lots of huge bearhugs to all who need them especially merrieeee, gmb and anna!!! I hope things start looking up for you v. soon (our soon)!!!

It's a fine sunny day outside. I hope the weather is also nice wherever the sweet birthday celebrant is spending his special day!!!

:GA_FCA:

However, I bet he's not sorry he's a celebrity.... most of the time. It got attention and support for UNICEF and the Inclusion Project and it got him Parker Foster Aiken. If he hadn't gone on AI, he wouldn't have gotten a record contract that led him to Jaymes, that led to a friendship so deep that they had a family together. Yay, celebrity!
:wub: Well said, liney!

:flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

Claytongue.jpg

Thudclay.jpg

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

Thanks for the adorableness, cindilu :BlowKiss:

:04: HAPPY :dadrocks::snoopy: BIRTHDAY :whee: :04: PARKER

Coming to you from my new computer nook! We actually got everything moved over and hooked up without a problem and I have a new computer chair...no more kitchen chair! It is so nice to have everything in a corner of the room and not out in the middle! Still have to get some baskets for paper, etc. and get my little "office" set up, but I am loving it!

:dancetom:

Kim

:starhugs: to all!

I forgot 2 things in my earlier post. I'm sorry to post ho...

:Iluvclaysbutt:

and

:elephanthugs: , FCA.

Scarlett,

I was going to ask if that sign actually says something...but in quoting it, I see that it's called : Iluvclaysbutt:, so..... is that what it really says, lol?

This page could use Clay's tongue and Clay smiling and Clay tipping his feet ever so cutely, so...

Claytongue.jpg

Thudclay.jpg

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

Very. :wub:

So, are you guys trying to set a record for how many times you can repost Cindilu's pictures? :hysterical:

Kim

No. Why do you ask?

This page could use Clay's tongue and Clay smiling and Clay tipping his feet ever so cutely, so...

Claytongue.jpg

Thudclay.jpg

Okay more than one more.

Clay2067.jpg

Sleepy boy!

Very. :wub:

:imgtongue: