#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I loved listening (over and over) to the Speakaboos w/Clay!! He sounds so professional in his speaking manor now. :needclay:

And since it's quiet I'm posting a music video I LOVE!! I was reminded of it while I was playing the "Connect the songs" game here. If anyone else is a huge fan of the film "That Thing You Do" like me then you'll enjoy this! FUN

That Thing You Do - The Wonders

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--2149151

Ah yes, "That Thing You Do!" One of the first movies my now husband and I went to on a date. *sigh* I love small films like that. Also a good way for Tom Hanks to get his feet wet in the movie directing field.

Thanks for all the pretty pictures. Maybe I'm saving some of them for the next tourney? *eg*

I've been several days with no computer access, and I know I'm late, but just wanted to say a belated but heartfelt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

To our dear little Sweet P:

Parker Foster Aiken

1HBHappyBirthdayGif.gif

I love the new name of the charity and as well as being proud of Clay et al I am so proud of the Clay Nation too. A lot of us knew the name but did not let on...quite a feat for us don'tcha think?

I absolutely do!!..............and I thank you and all the rest for doing that!

((((merrieeee, georgiesmybaby and anyone else who might need one))))

Huge big storm here tonight on my way home........must have been 70 mph winds, hard to keep the car on the road....and heavy rain, and lightning everywhere! I was very glad to see home! 30 kmh all the way from about Alliston. :Imok:

HELP

I need some help. I am looking for outstanding microphone moments (caresses etc) ...pics and video from each tour. AI, IT, NAT, JBT SRHP. I think probably the Pop tours. I would appreciate any suggestions that you might have.

Thanks.

OH and FromClaygary you should have kicked me off the computer. I would have shared.

ETA Had a terrible storm here too just a bit ago.

ETA someone guided me to the mic throw. Thanks.

We can play guess the animation game here too!!!

Instant_Orgasm.gif

Outstanding mic stand moment...or two... :Thud:

Where was the mic stand throw again? I know it was an orange shirt JBT concert, lol. Vermont?

Huge big storm here tonight on my way home........must have been 70 mph winds, hard to keep the car on the road....and heavy rain, and lightning everywhere! I was very glad to see home! 30 kmh all the way from about Alliston. :Imok:

Glad you're home safe. I know where Alliston is now! After the Rick Springfield concert, I stopped there at a grass strip on the way back from Orillia, to see ClayItAgain.

It was black today around noon here and we had a bit of a storm but yeah it was really windy here and storming and the satellite went off several times and we had a couple of flickers of the lights.

We can play guess the animation game here too!!!

Instant_Orgasm.gif

Outstanding mic stand moment...or two... :Thud:

Where was the mic stand throw again? I know it was an orange shirt JBT concert, lol. Vermont?

Glad you're home safe. I know where Alliston is now! After the Rick Springfield concert, I stopped there at a grass strip on the way back from Orillia, to see ClayItAgain.

It was black today around noon here and we had a bit of a storm but yeah it was really windy here and storming and the satellite went off several times and we had a couple of flickers of the lights.

Yep Vermont is right. That animation was a Christmas concert, no idea where, looks like the Merrillville suit (but that doesn't mean much from me). I know that there was a bit of mic stand fingering during the JBT maybe BOTW? possibly Toronto? Can't remember 100% but something similar to that.

HELP

I need some help. I am looking for outstanding microphone moments (caresses etc) ...pics and video from each tour. AI, IT, NAT, JBT SRHP. I think probably the Pop tours. I would appreciate any suggestions that you might have.

Thanks.

DCATKnoxvillehand.jpg

AtlantaDCAT2.jpg

Orlandocuffs2.jpg

KnoxvilleDCAT1.jpg

AshevilleDCAT2.jpg

LADCAT1.jpg

MeadowbrookDCAT3.jpg

We had a wicked, wicked storm here last night that seemed to go on forever. The worst lightning I've seen in years, some hail, huge winds that knocked over my tomato plants (that were caged) and thunder that was out of this world. I went to bed about an hour after it started and it still raged on, waking the dog up with a massive clap of thunder at one point. Sure seems to have cooled things off this morning, since we were up in to the 40s with the humidex yesterday. However, the forecast is for more of the same today.

:GM_FCA:

68 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OH and FromClaygary you should have kicked me off the computer. I would have shared.

Heh!! It's good for my tolerance of the shakes to be away from it for a bit....you're a good read-out-loud'er!

We had a wicked, wicked storm here last night that seemed to go on forever. The worst lightning I've seen in years, some hail, huge winds that knocked over my tomato plants (that were caged) and thunder that was out of this world. I went to bed about an hour after it started and it still raged on, waking the dog up with a massive clap of thunder at one point. Sure seems to have cooled things off this morning, since we were up in to the 40s with the humidex yesterday. However, the forecast is for more of the same today.

Yep, that was it!! Being on the 400 in that was not so good. There were people pulled off the road all the way along, but even that's dangerous on the highway....and you never know if it's going to peter out or do that all night long.

Hey guys..happy Monday.

I think I had gotten myself into a little funk the last few weeks but am trying to snap out of it. I won't say depression but deinitely a little down. I have been really really dragging. So I got some pep talks from ladyJ and ansa and my cousin and I'm trying to start off the week a bit differently. Rule number 1 is to treat my home job like a real job and not sitting at this computer 10 hours a day only accomplishing 5 hours of real work. So I hope to work 4 hours -- take off to do whatever needs to be done (mostly these days it consists of taking my alex swimming) and then working 4-8 and calling it a day. If I keep to the schedule then I can have the weekend mostly off.

I saw some qestions about different FCA related things. Sorry I didn' answer at the time. But yes Scarlett you can have web space and yes canly we could use some help with FCA main especially keeping up with the news. I've been very lax on that in the past year. Give me a day or two and I'll look more specifically at your request and what we need to do to get started.

Good luck to all of the gala folks tomorrow. Looks like I won't be attending - at least I'm not going to buy a ticket. I hope I can find a ticket later if my circumstances change.

LdyJ thanks so much for the photo contest every day. It's something I look forward to and always brings a smile. Orange shirt clay is one of my favorites. That is his color :hysterical:

Couchie, so sorry you might not be able to go to the gala and that you've been feeling down. Hope things turn around for you. A little good Clay news should help. Let's hope his soon this time is actually real time soon and not Clay time. And I hope if things change for you, that you will be able to pick up a ticket later. Now I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a ticket. One more day.

Hey couchie, we all need an attitude adjustment from time to time. I've got a lot of compartments in my head and the annoying things go into one and I shut that one down. I'm afraid to look into it as there are some things that hurt but life goes on and we make the best of it.

Sorry if the topic has gone by, I wrote this a few hours ago.

Hmmmm, what might you be up to? :whistling-1:

Mic throw?

ETA: And, I realize someone may need to PM me on this, but what on Earth do DTTR and DTTL mean? o.O

Hmmmm, what might you be up to? :whistling-1:

Hmmm well it doesn't quite involve JNT Vancouver???? (busted)

Walla.gif

Mic (stand) throw= During Back For More JBT in the fine city of Vermont *g*

DTTR = Dresses to the Right

DTTL = Dresses to the Left.

If you don't know what dresses means, you're too young to be here :cryingwlaughter:

(((((Couchie))))))