ldyjocelyn

#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

It is a beautiful day here today. Be in and out inbetween errands. Good luck to everyone on getting tickets today.

A day off work today...in order to try and get tickets. How crazy is that? LOL. Good luck to all.

The winner of the photo poll yesterday wasn't even close...

orangeshirt.jpg

Here is the latest tourney contest. Have fun agonizing over the choice!

{{{couchie}}} Glad we got some great news today!! :lilredani:

Help??? ADMIN-type PEOPLES!!!!

Would it be possible to fix the PM time limit thingie?

We had a crash in the Three Word Game and I pmd Treenuts. She pmd me back but I couldn't pm her back to say I'd fixed it cuz it said I couldn't send another pm for another 5 minutes. I remember having that issue before, when I PMd somebody and either went to PM somebody else or answer somebody else's PM and the board told me I had to sit in the timeout chair for another 4 or 5 minutes.

*pouts*

:please:

Apparently boards were having problems with outside people trying to spam members, and had to put a limit on PMs. As far as I know we've never had that problem, but it's an Invision-wide situation. Sawwy.

Oh, and the news?? :twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore:

:loveclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt::loveclaysbutt:

:rainbowsmile::rainbowsmile::rainbowsmile::rainbowsmile:

Too excited that I forgot to post my Eeeeee's last night so will borrow from jmh instead!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!1111!!!!111!

:GM_FCA:

Thanks for the good wishes for those of us attempting the holy grail of ticket buying today. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.:cryingwlaughter: Everyone else attempting the ticket tango in a few hours: :bighug:

:Tour4: I haven't been able to sleep and feel nauseous already...just not into bloodbaths. Oh well, planning to be there that weekend to celebrate the exciting changes regardless, and am looking forward to seeing all of you. Good luck everybody!

These feelings are oddly juxtaposed with total elation over the awesome news about Decca. New music. And probably a tour. I'm so happy for Clay. He deserves a record company that really appreciates and promotes him well. I just know that there are many really good things-and times- ahead.

:confetti-1::confetti-1::confetti-1::confetti-1::confetti-1:

Here's hoping that all FCAers will be covered today in the gala ticket sales. :thbighug-1: Please post any extra tickets that you may end up with here on main....likewise, post if you strike out and are in need of a ticket. Hopefully between all of us we can make sure everyone gets what they need.

A day off work today...in order to try and get tickets. How crazy is that? LOL. Good luck to all.

I took half a day off for the same reason! Won't be the first time and surely won't be the last! Sending good karma to everyone trying today :-)

Here's hoping that all FCAers will be covered today in the gala ticket sales. :thbighug-1: Please post any extra tickets that you may end up with here on main....likewise, post if you strike out and are in need of a ticket. Hopefully between all of us we can make sure everyone gets what they need.

:word:

Good luck everyone!! I am trying today as well, for a friend who has no computer access at the moment (wouldncha know??)............ :friends:

:fca:

Yikes.

OH, happy day!

:rainbowsmile: Well it's nearly that time!!! :twinklewhore:

Good luck everyone!!!

I'll just have to live vicariously thru all of you :BlowKiss:

Well...hopefully...that's done. How long does it take to get confirmation? I seem to remember people last year saying it took a few hours?

AND...as I write this, I just got an email thanking me for my donation! Woohoo!!!!!

....and, as usual.....no email for me. Which, I know from years past, means nothing. Sure hope I got one. Mine was timed at 12:01.

I also have one extra. Lilyshine and I both went for our two, and both got through. Did anyone not get through? Uh oh. :cryingwlaughter:

Looks as though we have a few extras as well (as long as they don't renege on the confirmation emails). So PM me if you need tickets. :)

I also have one extra. Lilyshine and I both went for our two, and both got through. Did anyone not get through? Uh oh. :cryingwlaughter:

We have someone who did not get a ticket and needs one. Can you help?

You guys prolly know her mblovesclay needs a ticket.

And...the website said the tickets are now sold out. It looks as if the "black market" (if you can call Clay fanboards that!) is the way to go at this point.

I just hope that we all don't have to eat our extra tickets! Can't afford to be quite that generous.

ETA Whew! I know it's mean, but I'm glad the Gala is sold out.

She's welcome to mine, but lilyshine posted her extra first, so I'll let her speak first. Looks like there will be plenty of folks wanting them. Whew.

We have 2 extras but I'm holding on until the very last week in the hope the couchie and keepingfaith change their minds. Please? Think about it, ok?!!

luckiest1 and group we DO know her but you might not recognize the screen name....please hold ticket for her!!!

She's welcome to mine, but lilyshine posted her extra first, so I'll let her speak first. Looks like there will be plenty of folks wanting them. Whew.

That would be cool sorry I missed your post first lillyshine. Just trying to find her one :-)