#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I received an email from mblovesclay requesting to buy 2 of my extras for her and megaclayfan. So with jmh123's permission, that's what we're gonna do. :) I still have probably 4 more where those came from, so if anyone else needs any, let me know.

I received an email from mblovesclay requesting to buy 2 of my extras for her and megaclayfan. So with jmh123's permission, that's what we're gonna do. :) I still have probably 4 more where those came from, so if anyone else needs any, let me know.

I just talked to megaclayfan and she also agrees so lets go with that. I am so sorry for all the confusion! And megaclayfan also wanted me to extend her apologies as well.

If y'all would help us out by passing the word of our extras we would really appreciate it. It's a bit of a letdown, but hopefully it will work out.

I am sure these things will be sold. I know I've seen a lot of posts on CV too asking for tickets, so I think it's just a case of getting the word out.

I apologized privately, but want to do so again here. Claylove and I are so amazed at everyone's generosity and willingness to help immediately. We love y'all. And I mean it. And I promise we will be looking for homes for your tickets, too.

Megaclayfan has joined and was trying to post but can't post yet, so she asked me please convey this message for her:

Thanks to georgiesmybaby and claylove for trying to be our go-between. We will assist in any way to get the duplicate offers of tix to good homes. mblovesclay and I were both frantically trying to get tix at the same time and again my apologies for wires crossing. She was in a meeting and working thru surreptitious text messages.

You guys ROCK!!!

:rainbowsmile:

And confusion reigns in FCA ticketland, lol.

Zanyforclay messed up and lost hers. She said she thought she had some via CB though.

Luckily, things went smooth as silk for me and YYG. There were 4 of us trying and I made a chatroom for everybody and made em practise last night, lol.

YYG was like 5 seconds faster typing than I was and she yelled GOT EM! STOP! So I did and closed it out. Could have had 14, lol. She was done and donation received at 12:01.

Gathering all of the "ticket-triers" into one chat/conference is definitely the way to go. No back and forth confusion. You don't even had to keep checking back. When you see orange flashing, you know somebody's typed.

There was no confusion with our group, we all knew what we were trying for and we all suceeded. LOL. Just didn't expect everyone to succeed! I am pretty impressed with the new website and the fact that it handled all the volume of a ticket tango. :clap:

Yes, I think a BIG clapping hand goes to Aron and Kristy and anyone else involved with the setup this time....it went AWEsome!

It's not easy for a site to take that kind of a concentrated hit and keep on chugging.....and this is the first time.

So :clap: :clap:

Maybe Clique should take some lessons from them!?! :rolleyes:

Well, the news has started to spread.....LOVE the picture she used!!

MJ's Big Idol Blog

You REALLY loved it. :cryingwlaughter:

:teehee:

That's been happening in duplicate and triplicate on Yuku. Crazy the double and triple postings.

Inclusion Project obviously shored up their server well. :clap:

Yeah, clique sux, lol.

I saw that mjs blog thing the other day but had no idea who she is. Still don't.

I'm on dial-up right now. Power went out. Getting sick of this. No power, no lights, no water. I'm getting CRANKY!!!

A poll that seemed not too bad:

It's not mean spirited in any way.

Adam Lambert, David Archuleta, or Clay Aiken? Vote here!

Attention, fans! Voting in this poll will be allowed only until 11.59pm EST on Sunday, August 16th. An article on Monday, August 17th will announce your favorite AI runner up!

A recent article about three American Idols performing together and news of the winners of tonight's Teen Choice Awards 2009 have made the West Palm Beach Television Examiner curious: who is your favorite American Idol runner up, Adam Lambert, David Archuleta, or Clay Aiken?

Once again, this is all for curiosity's sake, not an attempt to pin the idols against each other. Adam Lambert and Kris Allen are reportedly good friends, and the same is supposed to be the case with David Archuleta and David Cook, and Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard. After all, none of these runners up really lost, did they?

So, who do you think is the cutest, funnest, most talented of them? Is it Clay Aiken, who has not only made a music career for himself but also written a book, made several television appearances and become a succesful Broadway star? Or maybe you prefer David Archuleta, teenage heartthrob and recent Teen Choice Award winner who toured the United States with Disney Channel's Demi Lovato? Or is your favorite Adam Lambert, newest AI sensation who has fans desperate to see him perform at every stop of the American Idol 2009 Summer Tour and whose cover of "Mad World" is currently in the commercial for a new TV show?

Vote here!

http://www.examiner.com/x-13143-West-Palm-Beach-Television-Examiner~y2009m8d10-Adam-Lambert-David-Archuleta-or-Clay-Aiken-Vote-here ://http://www.examiner.com/x-13143-Wes...iken-Vote-here ://http://www.examiner.com/x-13143-Wes...iken-Vote-here

Clay Aiken 32% (3484 votes)

David Archuleta 40% (4332 votes)

Adam Lambert 28% (3007 votes)

Can't choose, love them all! <1% (21 votes)

Neither <1% (21 votes)

Total Votes: 10865

If you use clackunlimited.com in any way, shape or form...

From GBB at the CH:

Speaking of Clack...

We're about to launch a major fundrasier for Clack Unlimited. Subscriptions are way down and one-off donations are becoming more and more scarce. I would hate to see us lose CU right when things are starting to take off again. It's such an amazing archive and resource, not to mention its ability to get new fans hooked good and proper ;)

Even though I have a vault key at the CH (and donate there), I also make donations to CU from time to time. Spread the wealth, as it were.

Put me down for clack, lol. I seriously SUCK at recaps. I'm a real babblemouth but I can't remember dick all to type up something afterwards. Some people can write such wonderful, descriptive, detailed stuff and I'm like...."um...I saw Clay and he was hot and he sang some songs and he was funny and I liked/hated his hair and I "might" be able to tell you what he was wearing and that would be about IT, lol.

Put me down for clack, lol. I seriously SUCK at recaps. I'm a real babblemouth but I can't remember dick all to type up something afterwards. Some people can write such wonderful, descriptive, detailed stuff and I'm like...."um...I saw Clay and he was hot and he sang some songs and he was funny and I liked/hated his hair and I "might" be able to tell you what he was wearing and that would be about IT, lol.

That sounds terribly familiar. I might even miss some of that stuff. Glad you are taking clack though.

Congrats on all those gotten tickets!!! :clap:

Whoo hooo!!! for the sold out gala! I'm sure all tickets will find homes, but how much are they?

I do a monthly to CU, so I'm covered. Everyone should, if they can, if only $5/month, cause we all use them excessively whenever there is an appearance to watch. GO CU!!!!

Just to decorate the place up in all this excitement...

DavidFosterFriendsConcertqnmQa9_nI0.jpg