#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

It's "Scarlett Day" in the new Carolina On My Mind blog, celebrating August 16 with memories of Elvis and Clay's Ft. Myers SRHP Concert! This is the summary at the OFC:

The Ft. Myers SRHP Concert earned a special place in the annals of Clay when the singer took over Scarlett's camera and temporarily joined the clack gathering ranks in 2007. Our family's camera received a boost this week, and a long overdue four-photo Kai update is included.

Keeping it all in the FCA family, the blog leads with a cindilu2 graphic. Hope you enjoy! :dancingbanana:

:thankyou:Caro, thank you so much for the blog of happy memories -- good times!!! :BlowKiss:

HBD, TimetravelerPax!!!

:birthday9:

:GM_FCA:

Raining here today, but not complaining...we could really use it.

61 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Stopped by to do this last night, but had a migraine and just couldn't focus, so thought "I'll come back later." Next thing I knew, it was 4AM, darn it. Sorry, TTP, this is a few hours late, but better late than never, I suppose:

Happy Birthday TimeTravelerPax!!

:happybirthday04::happybirthday04:

Hoping that the next year brings you lots of love, laughter, and good times!

Caro, thank you so much for your beautiful blog. I should express that thought more often, but like so many good things, I probably take "Carolina On My Mind" too much for granted. You work so hard on it...and always do such a wonderful job! :thankyou:

:helloFCA:

Thank you to all who visited the Carolina blog and commented there or here. Left out of Google alerts for months, the Carolina site currently has a string of two for two going. (Yay!) However, for some reason, this entry is buried in the Google dungeons, so your hits might help it find the way to Page 1 for blogs about Clay.

It's "Scarlett Day" in the new Carolina On My Mind blog, celebrating August 16 with memories of Elvis and Clay's Ft. Myers SRHP Concert! This is the summary at the OFC:

The Ft. Myers SRHP Concert earned a special place in the annals of Clay when the singer took over Scarlett's camera and temporarily joined the clack gathering ranks in 2007. Our family's camera received a boost this week, and a long overdue four-photo Kai update is included.

Keeping it all in the FCA family, the blog leads with a cindilu2 graphic. Hope you enjoy! :dancingbanana:

:thankyou:Caro, thank you so much for the blog of happy memories -- good times!!! :BlowKiss:

Scarlett, georgiesmybaby! et al -- you are so welcome! We are very fortunate canfly172 was sitting on the "faaaaaaaaaar left" to get that wonderful footage of Clay behind Quiana while she very appropriately sang "When the Lights Go Down." Sorry about your camera though. :)

I was also glad to be able to share four new pix of my grandson. The camera out west is finally fixed and, hopefully, there will be many more coming this way:

th_0908Kai2-2a.jpg

Clickable of Kai at pool.

Kai, who will be 2 in September, loves the pool, the park, and just about anyplace that involves action. I understand he is enjoying the new dump truck from his grandmother and specializes in unloading dominoes any and everywhere. :lol:

Happy Birthday to Cagney! :bdayparty2:

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Also thought I would throw a youtube link in here for a montage I just finished. It's been a couple of years since I have done a single montage but this song just hit me.

Lover Come Baaack

Hope you enjoy.

AWESOME!!! The things that man can do to for with a microphone. And you captured them all! :tasty:

So where's the download???:blink:

caro, Kai is adorable!!

goldarngirl, Love the video :)

The Doris Day song made me laugh and the clips of bf made me miss him so much :cry4:

I'm ok. Really. *sniff*

Keeping my fingers crossed we'll hear/see more of Clay s00-n!

Also thought I would throw a youtube link in here for a montage I just finished. It's been a couple of years since I have done a single montage but this song just hit me.

Lover Come Baaack

Hope you enjoy.

AWESOME!!! The things that man can do to for with a microphone. And you captured them all! :tasty:

So where's the download???:blink:

Download in hub and the wmv was ul to CV. That's about all I know.

Aaaaahhh - I have to give an entirely-O/T-squeeee. Donny Osmond and the Chairman (from Iron Chef America) on DWTS this season. Shit. I'm gonna have to watch it now. :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter:

Aaaaahhh - I have to give an entirely-O/T-squeeee. Donny Osmond and the Chairman (from Iron Chef America) on DWTS this season. Shit. I'm gonna have to watch it now. :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Whoa usually I have trouble quoting once and I quoted twice in the same spot. It's a good day. I think?

Shit. I'm gonna have to NOT watch it now, because Fucking Hot-Tub Tom DeLay is on there. That evil lying thief doesn't get to stay on my TV screen longer than it takes to hit the remote control. So somebody please let me know when his sorry ass is voted off so I can start watching it this season.

What a bummer, man. It was one of the few network shows I watched anymore.

ETA: With his gerrymandering shenanigans of a few years ago, for which he was indicted, he was my congressman for a while -- until he quit after being indicted for a laundry list of things.

Guess who my congressman is now ......... Ron Paul, better known in these parts as "The Congressman From Dow Chemical."

Should I just freaking MOVE???? I mean, how many nutjobs can one constituent take. At least one that READS!!!!!

It's not an appealing cast for me. I like the Chairman but they are really stretching the meaning of the word "Star." Surely there are more interesting people.

Timestraveler..sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was great!

Happy birthday Cagney!

Shit. I'm gonna have to NOT watch it now, because Fucking Hot-Tub Tom DeLay is on there. That evil lying thief doesn't get to stay on my TV screen longer than it takes to hit the remote control. So somebody please let me know when his sorry ass is voted off so I can start watching it this season.

What a bummer, man. It was one of the few network shows I watched anymore.

ETA: With his gerrymandering shenanigans of a few years ago, for which he was indicted, he was my congressman for a while -- until he quit after being indicted for a laundry list of things.

Guess who my congressman is now ......... Ron Paul, better known in these parts as "The Congressman From Dow Chemical."

Should I just freaking MOVE???? I mean, how many nutjobs can one constituent take. At least one that READS!!!!!

Don't move near me KF, Virginia Fox is our congressperson. :scream:

Sorry for bringing up politics, but even my Republican friends are embarrassed by her.

:whistling-1: So kf, tell us how you really feel! :cryingwlaughter:

I haven't watch DWTS in years so it won't matter to me. But if I were inclined to consider it, Donny Osmand certainly would NOT be an incentive for me. Or anyone on that line-up.

just sayin...

:needclay:

:bdayparty2: Happy Birthday, Cagney! :bdayparty2:

VANCOUVER JNT 05

If you were there and you have clack (video or photos) that you haven't posted, because you thought other people's might be better, OR weren't part of the on line fandom and didn't know where/how to share - Now is the time for all good Clayfans to come to the aid of a member of their Nation and cough it up. If anyone has anything that has not been shared and are willing to share now - I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Good Lord, where is everyone?

Yesterday's photo tourney was close, but by the evening hours, a winner emerged!

AI3Solitairethud.jpg

Here is today's tourney poll! And thanks for all the compliments on the tourney, it's been fun working on it, and watching the votes!

60 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hi All, I am having a trying week and its only Tuesday. My mom took a bad fall yesterday and broke her L-12 Vertebrae. She is in the hospital and will be seeing the surgeon today to see if she requires surgery. Either way she has got a good amount of recovery ahead of her. She is one of the strongest people I know, so I know she will get thru this but its gonna be rough. She's the one who holds everything together. My Dad is trying but he is not the best caregiver in the world. LOL You're prayers are appreciated and if Clay blogs would someone please email or PM me???? I could use some words from the man about now.