#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

it's funny how some long held beliefs of mine continue to be crushed. LOL. I love it.

I think Trenyce took the Quiana slot. Plus she looked 10 and that probably hurt her.

I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.

What hurt Trenyce for me was her incessant tapping on the microphone. Drove. Me. Crazy. Well that and the fact that no matter what she did with her voice, her eyes were dead. It made everything she performed lack life/spark no matter how much effort and energy she put into it. Has that changed with new life experiences? I hope so.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cas...hwFB0c44XrKHHHA

you can listen to her new single here.

I absolutely love Clay in glasses :). ADTW is my least favorite of Clay's cd's although there are some songs I like on it. I went to play it one day and when I opened it the cd was replaced by a Holiday movie. My niece decided to "borrow" it & put a dvd in place of the cd. Just like when when my MOAN cd disappeared. Then I kept hearing Invisible (over & over again) and found my niece took that one too!!

Finally, I just bought her her own CD's. She did do a report on OMWH cd. She had to do a cd review for a school project. Her favorite song was FAlling and she gave the CD 3 and half stars out of 4. Her least favorite song was SAU (she said she didn't understand it (she was 11 at the time))

BTW

I did get an e-mail from Mohegan Sun's guest relations dept. At first for some reason it went to my trash box. Glad I checked there. The woman told me they had many request for handicap seating but they would do their best with my request. When Mom & I went to pick up the tickets. We were given tickets in the first section last row :) (no stairs!!). So finally mom got to see her dream concert. My dad came too and he said that Barry Manilow was the best concert he had ever gone too. Dad said "you know some singers just go out & sing but you could tell BW really loved what he was doing". The 2 big screens showed clips of BW singing through the years. He had 3 encores. One of which was for Mandy. The screens showed clips of him singing the song on TV for the first time in the 70's then the lights came on & he came out on stage singing the song. They handed out glow sticks for the last song that said Fanillow on them :) and some gold streamers shot out into the audience from the stage after the last song. It was a lot of fun and I was so happy that my mom finally got to see her dream concert.

sorry this is so long!!

(and ya can't make me love ATDW, lol)

:dancetom:

ETA: or was going to add this emotie instead but couldn't get it uploaded the first time and got tired of waiting... :hmphcat:

Was wondering why you were :dancetom: ing, lol.

I actually typed :hmph: in the Name That Tune thread and was gonna go to the Tourney and ask you to call :hmphcat: :hmph: if you actually were gonna upload it.

I see you already uploaded it and picked another code for me to memorize, lol.

Sometime when ya bored, can :confetti-1: be just :confetti: instead of : confetti-1: ? :beg: :please: :pray:

You don't know how many times I've typed :wave:

Nuttin ever happens, lol.

I just keep typin' stuff until sumthin' works, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

Cool for your Mom Tribeca. In a way Clay does remind me of Barry a little bit....just they way that they kinda keep doin' their own thing and ignore the crap.

May Clay have a career as long as Barry's.

Here's another glasses picture choice. Any one you choose can be made into an avatar, Penny.

92382306.jpg

I'll bet we can come up with some more choices. :cryingwlaughter:

Where was this one from again? Looks like a unicef picture maybe?

Keep the pix coming. Folder is still a little skimpy.

:GM_FCA:

56 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Ah, glasses love. Sigh.

Yesterday's photo tourney poll flipped flopped so many times, I got whiplash. But as I get up this morning, I see a winer has emerged...by one freakin' vote. Wow.

Houstoneyes.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. This is another cruel choice for me. However, I'm pretty sure I know which one keepingfaith will pick...

Here's another glasses picture choice. Any one you choose can be made into an avatar, Penny.

92382306.jpg

I'll bet we can come up with some more choices. :cryingwlaughter:

Where was this one from again? Looks like a unicef picture maybe?

Keep the pix coming. Folder is still a little skimpy.

Ok it was his UNICEF trip to Indonesia and I believe he was sittting in a classroom with a bunch of kids!

Twitter from last night:

A tweeter from Atlanta:

Just had an absolutely amazing dinner date at Canoe w/ @sydneyaronatl. Clay Aiken showed up on a "man date" and was seated next to us. Lol

22min ago

Name Chris Sullivan

Location Atlanta, GA

Web http://www.csull.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got back from NYC yesterday, had a great time even with the HOT weather, spent time with a clayfan on monday, she's a good tour guide, my family were rolling their eyes because we were talking about Clay, lol!!!

Love the glasses pics, he's so cute!!!!

Thanks for the link!! I like R&B and don't mind that, but it's pretty generic "lost in the list" type stuff. BUT....I haven't seen Trenyce for a long, long time and spent the whole time with my eyes falling out! She has grown up good! She looks awesome with the new (to me) short hair and classy clothes. I thought she did herself in somewhat on Idol cuz she just couldn't seem to get her look right. But she looks great in that video!

Twitter from last night:

A tweeter from Atlanta:

Just had an absolutely amazing dinner date at Canoe w/ @sydneyaronatl. Clay Aiken showed up on a "man date" and was seated next to us. Lol

:lol: I LOVE that Clay is able to do this now....but I :lol: a little, because it now feels as though any random dinner out with a friend or whoever might become a man-date. :shrug:

ETA: the boy sure does get around though! (ie, travels a lot in case that might be misinterpreted...)

New picture of Clay via Tweeter:

The lunch of choice was the Varsity... Somehow we were in line behind Clay Aiken! Spoke briefly, nice guy. http://mypict.me/pmz4 1 minute ago from UberTwitter

aikim... thank you so much for bringing over that twitter picture. Everyday Clay... still having people want their pictures with him... his career and life are just fine!

My deeply profound summary from today's thought provoking posts:

I fucking love ATDW! Especially Right Here Waiting! Fucking awesome!!

I have belonged to and possibly still hold my membership card to the FURCA club.

I can.not.fucking.wait for Clay's new kick ass CD. Whatever it may be, his fucking fantastic voice will be on it!

And yes, I want to fuck Clay Aiken :flirtysmile3:

tree.... BWAH!!!

BTW

I did get an e-mail from Mohegan Sun's guest relations dept. At first for some reason it went to my trash box. Glad I checked there. The woman told me they had many request for handicap seating but they would do their best with my request. When Mom & I went to pick up the tickets. We were given tickets in the first section last row :) (no stairs!!). So finally mom got to see her dream concert. My dad came too and he said that Barry Manilow was the best concert he had ever gone too. Dad said "you know some singers just go out & sing but you could tell BW really loved what he was doing". The 2 big screens showed clips of BW singing through the years. He had 3 encores. One of which was for Mandy. The screens showed clips of him singing the song on TV for the first time in the 70's then the lights came on & he came out on stage singing the song. They handed out glow sticks for the last song that said Fanillow on them :) and some gold streamers shot out into the audience from the stage after the last song. It was a lot of fun and I was so happy that my mom finally got to see her dream concert.

tribeca... so glad to hear you and mom and dad had a great time with Barry and you got the seats you needed! YAY!!!

More glasses pictures. Also, if you save them into photobucket, there is an option there for resizing it to avatar size.

clayblonde2.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

tn-500_3.jpg

125798311_B3cWG-L-1.jpg

gmacap19.jpg

I thought for sure I had one of the Disney green striped shirt with glasses that is one of my favorites, but I couldn't find it. Dang!

Twitter from last night:

A tweeter from Atlanta:

22min ago

Name Chris Sullivan

Location Atlanta, GA

Web http://www.csull.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, first one I discounted cuz... "man date"? Puleeeease. :rolleyes:

But a picture is worth a 1000 words. :thumbup: Atlanta it is, lol.

Note:

To all those travelling around the Southern States:

As long as there isn't a mob of squeeing Clayfans around and you run into one Mr. Clay Aiken and he doesn't look too busy and you won't be interrupting anything, ask him for a picture. He usually says yes, lol. (And if ya got a kid wit ya, you're chances are pretty damned good! :thumbup: )

What is Varsity? A fast food place? I see a hotdog on the little screen behind them.

Glad the first Twitterer didn't interrupt his dinner though. There is a big difference between being in line at a fastfood place or whatever it was and interrupting somebody's dinner.

Random squeeing: I just :heart: the smart man!!!

:BOCA:

You're so cute. Still "fangirly" after all these years, lol.

Funny, a couple of years ago the talk was about a mandate, now it's about a man-date. :hysterical:

:groan:

Here's a couple of the WDW Green Striped Shirt / Glasses:

ChrisWDW-1.jpg

This is my absolute favourite glasses picture. :wub:

New tweet:

From scorpionlady45 at CV:

QUOTE another tweet

is this in Georgia?

andreamacargel: Just saw Clay Aiken in the parking garage at the GA Aquarium! So cute!

2 minutes ago from TwitterFon

I can't resist coming out of lurkdom--the pages have so much delicious eye candy on them. :flirtysmile3:

Click!

th_Claygolden.jpg

th_4MemorableMomentb-w.jpg

Claysmelody... that last picture in B&W is the one I was looking for. He was looking sideways and I LOVE it. Anyone have it in color??? YUM to the max!!!

I can't resist coming out of lurkdom--the pages have so much delicious eye candy on them. :flirtysmile3:

Click!

th_Claygolden.jpg

th_4MemorableMomentb-w.jpg

Claysmelody... that last picture in B&W is the one I was looking for. He was looking sideways and I LOVE it. Anyone have it in color??? YUM to the max!!!

That's about my very favourite sexy look. I have the colour version of the blend in my PB and the original is somewhere in my computer albums. I'll go do some looking :)

Here ya go

thumbnail:

th_4MemorableMoment.jpg

full size

Clayglasses3yum.jpg

yum.gif