#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I lost my post somewhere, lol...too many windows open but I did say...Keep the glasses pix coming and sunglasses ones too! I can make a subfolder, lol.

:clap:

Next....I rarely go to the clackhouse but followed a link and had a short look around the public area. Found a thread about the pin that thye're selling to raise money for Clack Unlimited. I think that they've settled on $10 for the pin.

I found some extra info, which might influence people to thinki that they should donate because this is definitely a resource that we ever want to lose!!!

Somebody asked how much it takes each month to run the site and I was shocked! :yow:

The cost of running CU is approximately $400-$500 per month. That covers the servers/infrastructure and enough bandwidth to support low-clack periods.

Costs rise when there are tours or other heavy-clack periods. Those are difficult to predict and also have been a non-issue for a while.

$10, $800 - it ALL helps!

By the way, I would like to thank all the CH and CV vault keyholders who have donated funds toward CU. That really rocks and is very much appreciated.

EDIT - I just wanted to add a little note here on the expenses. I made a bunch of cutbacks on the infrastructure to lower ongoing costs and also because the clack has been so sparse. If we are ever in the need to expand, we will have to incur additional monthly expenses to support it. However, we aren't there yet so I'm dealing with the here and now.

Does anybody know if the info has been posted at the CB yet? I didn't see it. The OFC has the info up now. The CB would be a really important one to have the info posted at because most of the CB members don't have access to the CV or CH vaults.

Edited cuz "folded a link" isn't the same as "followed a link"

canfly, I think I read somewhere that the CU people were waiting for word from the CB people to post. Don't know why they haven't heard yet, as I think it's been over a week at this point!

Heh. I'm beating aikim again!

Yesterday's tourney winner is...TAH DAH! The bearded humanitarian!

277261416.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. Have fun voting!

:GM_FCA:

Actually slept in this morning; yep...7:00 a.m. is late for me!

55 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

One of the few pictures I voted for that won. Love that picture but also like the blond man in the picture yesterday. I can not wait to see him on something again and of coarse hear him again.

I am sitting here in my bike clothes waiting for the weather to clear. Very cloudy and the radar looks like rain. The temp is only in the upper 50's and to be rained on would be very cold. We were suppose to do a training ride of 80 miles today, hopefully we will be able to take off in the next hour.

Eeeeeeeeehhhhhh!! I just found my University friend, that was my bridesmaid when I got married on Facebook! :dancingpickle: Lost track of her 35 years ago!!

FromClaygary... How cool is that! My DD found friends from HS on FB.

hey-lookie me--I have an avatar!! Thanks guys for the help!!

Penny.... Congrats on the purdy avi! May it pop up frequently! :cryingwlaughter:

One of the few pictures I voted for that won. Love that picture but also like the blond man in the picture yesterday. I can not wait to see him on something again and of coarse hear him again.

I am sitting here in my bike clothes waiting for the weather to clear. Very cloudy and the radar looks like rain. The temp is only in the upper 50's and to be rained on would be very cold. We were suppose to do a training ride of 80 miles today, hopefully we will be able to take off in the next hour.

gbm... good luck! Can you wear a trash bag or something light like that over your clothes to stay dry? You put arm holes in them and they do work as ponchos. I've done it in my Girl Scout leader days.

We bagged riding. It started to rain as we were going to go. I have rode in the rain when I get caught in it and it is not fun. The worst part with the tandem is the rode crap gets inside the gearing and shifting mechanisms and makes things difficult to work properly. With our 5 day bike tour next starting on Sept. 2nd my hubby does not want to do major work on the bike. I am off work on Thurs this week so we are going to try again for a long ride. If we did not get one in I am sure we will be ok. I have done two other five day tours already this summer. My longest day on those was 73 miles and the longest day we will have on the one coming up is 75 miles. Since I ate breakfast like I was going to ride, I guess I better at least go out and walk 4-6 miles to wear it off.

That was a cute video....he was a powerhouse even as a youngster. Such a cutie !!! :flirtysmile3:

My only dismay is that everytime I switch to You Tube to watch one of these videos I get stuck there and have to tear myself away......there is just so much to capture my attention....for hours !!!!! My excuse today is that Hurricane Bill is moving up the coast and I just have to keep myself busy....at least until the power goes out and then I just sit around counting all the stuff that doesn't work without electricity.......lots of stuff !!! I would NOT have been a good pioneer...... but I'm a great whiner!!!! :cocktail:

:loveclaysbutt:

I've been spending waaay too much time on this lovely day catching up on Clay stuff, blogs and boards and such.

Has anyone here seen the Aug 21 Clay Aiken News Network "What's on Your Head"? It's a poll on favourite hat pictures.

Can anyone tell me where and when are photos 4 and 5 from? And what is he wearing in photo 5?

I've been spending waaay too much time on this lovely day catching up on Clay stuff, blogs and boards and such.

Has anyone here seen the Aug 21 Clay Aiken News Network "What's on Your Head"? It's a poll on favourite hat pictures.

Can anyone tell me where and when are photos 4 and 5 from? And what is he wearing in photo 5?

I think that #4 is a photoshop, not sure--at any rate it was taken on an American Idol 2 tour date, in Texas I think. I'm pretty sure I recall someone photoshopping that hat onto the photo at the time. #5 is, I think, also a photoshop. I've seen that photo without the hat, I'm almost positive. On the other hand, from the shirt I'd say this was one of the Santa Slam/Jingle Ball appearances he did in December, 2003, so that could be a Santa hat that someone handed him and he put on. At any rate, it's a Santa hat, either photoshopped on or for real.

This is just too cute!

From CV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZ4C62xe4g

merrieeee... thanks! I loved that YouTube. What a voice he had from a youngster. I was disappointed though that they didn't use the part from the Boy's Choir where he did the Jerry Lee Lewis part that he preproduced on the JBT. I LOVED seeing him do almost the same move when he was 11ish and when he was an adult. Love that man!!!!!

canfly, I think I read somewhere that the CU people were waiting for word from the CB people to post. Don't know why they haven't heard yet, as I think it's been over a week at this point!

Yeah well, you'd think that the CB would be the first to want to post it because most of their members don't have access to either the CV vault or the CH vault.

:rant:

Yesterday's tourney winner is...TAH DAH! The bearded humanitarian!

277261416.jpg

Honey, for me it had nothing to do with the humanitarian part and everything to do with the hair and the eyelashes and the beard and the freckles!!!

:Thud:

That was a cute video....he was a powerhouse even as a youngster. Such a cutie !!! :flirtysmile3:

My only dismay is that everytime I switch to You Tube to watch one of these videos I get stuck there and have to tear myself away......there is just so much to capture my attention....for hours !!!!! My excuse today is that Hurricane Bill is moving up the coast and I just have to keep myself busy....at least until the power goes out and then I just sit around counting all the stuff that doesn't work without electricity.......lots of stuff !!! I would NOT have been a good pioneer...... but I'm a great whiner!!!! :cocktail:

:loveclaysbutt:

Ditto on the being a lousy pioneer and great whiner, lol. Where do you live?

It's nice and cool here today! Only about 19C or 66F. I'm happy. HATED the heat!

OK and now inspired by Bottlecap's post in the current Tourney thread...

TONGUE pitchurs! Post 'em!!!

(but keep the glasses coming cuz that folder ain't that big yet!)

clickable

th_yumtongue2.jpg

th_yummytongue.jpg

th_wraltongue.jpg

th_WPtongue-1.jpg

th_waukegan8.jpg

th_Wauk-tongue-1-1.jpg

th_vlcsnap-870406.jpg

th_tulsatongue.jpg

th_tonguebulls2.jpg

th_stickit.jpg

th_sraahptknoxville.jpg

th_sraahpthoustontongue2.jpg

th_sraahpthoustontongue.jpg

th_NaCT2006Waukegan296t1-1.jpg

th_lenotongue.jpg

th_ET_PhotoshootTongue_08_02_06.jpg

th_churchtongue.jpg

tongueGIFLOL.gif

tongueavi2.gif

tongue212.gif

thee-tounge-avi.gif

raspberry.gif

claytounge.gif

If that's overload, lemme know...

:hubbahubba:

Oh, gotta add this...

Sitting watching Spam 2 from like Row B or C orchestra, second or third to the last show, Sparky and I grabbing each other everytime we get some tongue and I sez...

"Man, he sticks his tongue out A LOT!!!"

Sparky sez...

"I knowwwwww... He's so..... ORAL!!!"

:cryingwlaughter:

I have a quick "help" request (I haven't done one in a while! Have I???) Anybody have any video recommendations for any of the 3 sung but unrecorded released albumed JBT songs (JY, BFM, TRD)? All I have is ATD. :BlowKiss:

Mm, tongue. :hubbahubba:

Who else sticks their tongue out like that at a CD signing? :cryingwlaughter:

Seeing they are at the bottom of the previous page, if you want me to post the regular sized pix instead of those thumbnails, let me know. I know it's a pain when a ton of pix are trying to load in the first part of a page and you're trying to read and the page keeps moving, lol. At the bottom, it really doesn't matter.

click

th_UNICEFSnowflakeLighting83_11_18_06.jp

I have a quick "help" request (I haven't done one in a while! Have I???) Anybody have any video recommendations for any of the 3 sung but unrecorded released albumed JBT songs (JY, BFM, TRD)? All I have is ATD. :BlowKiss:

Mm, tongue. :hubbahubba:

canfly blows her own horn: canfly, TRD, Toronto for audio

For vid, you could go with Goldarngirl/luckiest's montage: http://www.goldarngirl.com/jbt-toronto.html

It's on the left under "featured"...gotta be "featured" for a reason right?