#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

:GE_FCA:

I enjoyed the picture-filled scroll as I caught up ...

hey-lookie me--I have an avatar!! Thanks guys for the help!!

Awesome, Penny! :clap:

I've been spending waaay too much time on this lovely day catching up on Clay stuff, blogs and boards and such.

Has anyone here seen the Aug 21 Clay Aiken News Network "What's on Your Head"? It's a poll on favourite hat pictures.

Can anyone tell me where and when are photos 4 and 5 from? And what is he wearing in photo 5?

I'm sure musicfan123 will answer you if you post the question at CANN. :)

Readers who leave comments have a special place in the hearts of bloggers, and their remarks often complete the circle of dialogue set in motion by the writer. The new Carolina On My Mind blog features a mailbag of witty, thoughtful remarks from the past three entries.

th_toni_Orl1.jpg

Clickable by toni7babe

In addition to two clickable graphic interludes from the SRHP Tour (AmazingCA, cindilu2, chachatrusty, Ashes, Ambassador of Love), the blog opens with "He's Got a Way," a wonderful montage by LovesClaysVoice. The above photo by toni7babe leads the OFC version.

Hope you enjoy! Have an awesome week, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro listen.gif

A couple of comments:

1.) Thank the Good Lord & Taylor I broke down and sprung for the pro version of Photobucket this weekend, because my "Tongue" folder just got a bunch of new additions, and the seams would have burst otherwise.

2.) Exactly how much does it hurt to get a tattoo?

th_tonguebubble.gif

A few contributions to the topic du jour:

Lenoraspberry.gif

th_AItongue.jpg

TheTodayShowtongue.jpg

th_SBTongue.jpg

th_ClevelandCITH18.jpg

th_StLouisCITH8.jpg

=====================================================

ldyj, laughn and I just had dinner, and then spent a very enjoyable half hour looking through all the pictures posted in the Photo Tourney to date and discussing our choices. This game has been sooooo much fun! Thanks for putting it together.

======================================================

Whilst waiting for boyfriend to re-emerge I have become obsessed with enamored of consumed by interested in the Showtime series Queer As Folk (Showtime 2000-2005). Dunno if anybody else watched it but it really was (is) a fantastic show and I fell in love with the central couple of the series, Brian and Justin. I got a wild hair to make a montage this weekend, and

if anybody is interested. *warning*, it's NOT a Clay montage, it's graphic (and probably won't make much sense if you're not a fan, lol).

Two off topic posts in a week - Clay, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

More please.

:yeahthat:

A couple of comments:

1.) Thank the Good Lord & Taylor I broke down and sprung for the pro version of Photobucket this weekend, because my "Tongue" folder just got a bunch of new additions, and the seams would have burst otherwise.

Pro is...the only way to gooooo! I'm on auto-renewal. Not only is space pretty much unlimited, you can upload much larger sized animations.

A few contributions to the topic du jour:

Lenoraspberry.gif

Well, duh...that's only part of my siggy on every board that allows them, lol.

Here's the emote sized version of the Clay razzberry, if jmh is so inclined to add it, lol.

tongueLeno.gif

Whilst waiting for boyfriend to re-emerge I have become obsessed with enamored of consumed by interested in the Showtime series Queer As Folk (Showtime 2000-2005). Dunno if anybody else watched it but it really was (is) a fantastic show and I fell in love with the central couple of the series, Brian and Justin. I got a wild hair to make a montage this weekend, and
if anybody is interested. *warning*, it's NOT a Clay montage, it's graphic (and probably won't make much sense if you're not a fan, lol).

I've never watched but I know a lot of people who HAVE watched and loved it.

And ended up bawling their eyes out!

Hubba Hubba! I lurved that show cindilu and your montage!!

Hot bois :wub:

As an aside - Though I realize it is just a tv show, it does make me wonder if there is such a thing as many truly monogamous relationships between two men. Not that it really matters. heh

Cindy, your montage is a work of art, very well done. Kudos to you! :clap: :clap:

Aunt Caro now has a nephew enrolled in college 2.2 miles from her house, which will probably become a regular motel stop for the parents of said student. All were unprepared for the big change in having their oldest son leave home. I understand the freshman doesn't know how to run a washing machine. Bet he learns that maneuver REAL SOON! :goaround:

Caro :listen:

Thanks Caro and treenuts. I do love this show (and especially Brian and Justin) sooo much! I think they're my favourite tv couple, evah! Just goes to show you never know what you're missing. They filmed this entire series not an hour from where I lived and I had no idea (and I kick myself hard every time I think of it).

As an aside - Though I realize it is just a tv show, it does make me wonder if there is such a thing as many truly monogamous relationships between two men. Not that it really matters. heh

tree... I know of one couple who have been together for the last 12 years. I do think they exist, otherwise there would not have been so many wanting to get married. Wasn't Sulu and his guy together for many many years before they got married?

Caro... I just spent a looonnnggg time enjoying your blog and the pictures therein. I printed one of your clickables for September's calendar. Thanks!

many years before they got married?

Caro... I just spent a looonnnggg time enjoying your blog and the pictures therein. I printed one of your clickables for September's calendar. Thanks!

Thank you. I'm just the conduit. Cindilu2, Ashes (Claysmelody here), and "the gang" are the artists. I chase 'em down. :lol:

Caro :listen:

Why not?

Why not?

Even in the highly sexualized QaF there is a monogamous, loving relationship (Ben & Mikey).

As an aside - Though I realize it is just a tv show, it does make me wonder if there is such a thing as many truly monogamous relationships between two men.

Well....how about wondering if there are really many truly monogamous relationships.... period. Based on anly old hetro soap-opera there sure aren't many hetro monogamous relationships.

Right Couchie? :cryingwlaughter:

Last year my boss married his partner of 39 years. They met in college and knew right away they had something real. A coworker has been with his partner at least 20 years and I know at least one other gay couple that has been together for 15 years. Sounds like the odds are as good, or as bad, as for straight couples.

I just watched the clack of Ft. Myers MOAM. W.O.W. That was awesome! I thought that the girls came out and gave him an ovation or some kind of acknowledgement that it was a tremendous performance. Am I remembering right? Is there clack of that part?

I know people talk about Orlando's MOAM, too. Was that the one I was thinking they made a big deal about?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

For lovers of live music try this site (love it :) )

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=...9CBj5XMKSBh8YOQ

“It was just one of those light bulb moments...”

And that was how Daryl Hall describes coming up with the idea of Live from Daryl’s House, a monthly Internet webcast featuring him playing along with some of his friends and colleagues in an intimate setting.

Miss the September episode of Live From Daryl's House featuring special guest Canadian Rockers Finger Eleven? You can still watch it here! Also be sure to check out the debut episode, the Christmas episode with John Oates, and the other episodes featuring other cool and unique artists Daryl has invited, all on-demand in the archives

TTPax,

First time I saw that I was like...awwwwwwwww... what a nice doggie Clay has and... Clay's such a goof.

Then I found out it was a ...gasp....prop dog.

:dan:

I'd have liked to have heard the discussion at that photoshoot....

Clay? We'd like you to sit on the floor with this dog and pretend like you're panting, OK?

:cryingwlaughter:

[cindilu2, I am a QaF fan as well!! I watched it back on Showtime when it first came out--Brian and Justin were wonderful characters--and the music was so HOT!!

:GM_FCA:

Up at 2:30 this morning...that is what I get for falling alseep on the couch at 8:00. So I caught up on the board and then watched TV for a bit...ended up watching Password on the GSN...the version from the 60's with Alan Ludden! Then the cat decided she wanted some attention so we snuggled for a bit and then I finally went back to sleep after 3:00...of course, I then had a heck of time getting up this morning. Great way to start off a Monday!

Happy Birthday to my MIL and my sister!

54 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I truly want to thank you all for the compliments on the photo tourney. It's been a blast watching everyone's reaction, especially for pictures that people have never seen, or haven't seen in ages.

Yesterday was a clear winner...

277258530.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. I find this one a toughie...