#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

=====================================================

ldyj, laughn and I just had dinner, and then spent a very enjoyable half hour looking through all the pictures posted in the Photo Tourney to date and discussing our choices. This game has been sooooo much fun! Thanks for putting it together.

======================================================

I'm jellus. Sounds like you guys had fun.

It has been fun. I look forward to it every single day.

Well....how about wondering if there are really many truly monogamous relationships.... period. Based on anly old hetro soap-opera there sure aren't many hetro monogamous relationships.

Right Couchie? :cryingwlaughter:

lol..And I am willing to bet gay people are missing the "you left me so now I will sleep with you brother, cousin, son gene."

Happy Monday everyone.

=====================================================

ldyj, laughn and I just had dinner, and then spent a very enjoyable half hour looking through all the pictures posted in the Photo Tourney to date and discussing our choices. This game has been sooooo much fun! Thanks for putting it together.

======================================================

I'm jellus. Sounds like you guys had fun.

Since you quoted my post, I realize I lack punctuation skillz. :cryingwlaughter: I meant to address the post to ldyj, not include her. Unfortunately ldyj lives two states away from laughn and me, so she didn't get to come to dinner. Which was too bad, because the chocolate mousse was really great!

Whilst waiting for boyfriend to re-emerge I have become obsessed with enamored of consumed by interested in the Showtime series Queer As Folk (Showtime 2000-2005). Dunno if anybody else watched it but it really was (is) a fantastic show and I fell in love with the central couple of the series, Brian and Justin. I got a wild hair to make a montage this weekend, and
if anybody is interested. *warning*, it's NOT a Clay montage, it's graphic (and probably won't make much sense if you're not a fan, lol).

Two off topic posts in a week - Clay, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I also watched this show and really liked it. I know that I will enjoy your montage.

Hope you don't mind one last --and my favorite Clay tongue pic.

Classic Clay:

gallery_553_41_78113.jpg

First time I saw that I was like...awwwwwwwww... what a nice doggie Clay has and... Clay's such a goof.

Then I found out it was a ...gasp....prop dog.

Was there a dog in that pic??

I'm to busy studying that bare nekkid foot!!!!!!!

I never noticed that foot in this pic before! I just start at the nekkid foot, ankle and my mind

goes straight up the leg (cause you know it's nekkid under the pants) and .... :hubbahubba:

I truly want to thank you all for the compliments on the photo tourney. It's been a blast watching everyone's reaction, especially for pictures that people have never seen, or haven't seen in ages.

Yesterday was a clear winner...

277258530.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. I find this one a toughie...

Ldyjocelyn,

Allow me to add to the accolades for the photo contest. I have thoroughly enjoyed participating. This was such a good idea to fill in the "Clay Drought." I actually go first thing in the morning to my Gmail to check out the days photos so that I can vote. Its fun!

Since you quoted my post, I realize I lack punctuation skillz. :cryingwlaughter: I meant to address the post to ldyj, not include her. Unfortunately ldyj lives two states away from laughn and me, so she didn't get to come to dinner. Which was too bad, because the chocolate mousse was really great!

The way my work day is going today, I would have been MORE than happy to see you guys for dinner last night, and then taken a nice, leisurely drive home today. My boss would have killed me, though. It's the first day of school, but the students aren't the problem, and unfortunately, I can't say any more than that!

Topic: wonder how many personnel issues Clay has had to deal with (besides Jacob)?

God after looking at that photo above how can anyone say that man is not beautiful?

merrieeee.... who says Clay isn't beautiful... who... I'll knock them into next week!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Ok, sometimes he's cute, sometimes he's handsome, sometimes he's dorky-looking (bow-tie, anyone), and sometimes he is breathtakingly beautiful!

That's just one facet of the man that makes him so dang fascinating. You never know what you are going to get with him from one second to the next.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...I thought the Jacob thingy was work related.........hmmmm, sorry that just caught my eye. :cocktail:

Clay is definetely a man of MANY faces and hairdos. I used to find myself sitting on the edge of my chair when I knew he was going to be on TV....THE ANTICIPATION WAS STAGGERING. :hysterical:

Now I just sit back and take what ever he gives me........cough !!! that didn't come out right, for sure. :naughtywag:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

hmmmmmmmmmmm...I thought the Jacob thingy was work related.........hmmmm, sorry that just caught my eye. :cocktail:

Clay is definetely a man of MANY faces and hairdos. I used to find myself sitting on the edge of my chair when I knew he was going to be on TV....THE ANTICIPATION WAS STAGGERING. :hysterical:

Now I just sit back and take what ever he gives me........cough !!! that didn't come out right, for sure. :naughtywag:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

May I ask what is this Jacob thingy about? Wasn't a fan then?

Extreme Makeover Update!

Just talked to my MIL and the big reveal is tomorrow! They had sent the family to Disney World and they will be getting home tomorrow morning and the big reveal will be at 2:00.

They live in Philo, llinois and apparently someone from their church submitted their name.

My SIL was over at the house this morning and was able to take a look around. She said it is beautiful but not to her taste (she has an old country house and this is a little too modern for her, LOL). Anyway, two floors, master bedroom on the ground floor...kids rooms upstairs. My BIL is a retired firefighter and he convinced them to put sprinkers upstairs since that is where the kids will be.

The ceiling in the kitchen is copper; very pretty. SIL said the microwave is in a lower counter and she doesn't that would be really convenient. Also, she went into the master bedroom and they wallpapered in a geometric pattern; green and golds...doesn't sound too restful to me.

Anyway, they wanted my SIL to come over every day and water the new sod and flowers they put in. I guess when she was there today, the Philo Fire Department came and watered everything!

MIL said the lower house is green and the top is shingled...they in sort of a cul de sac, with only one other house around them. Ty Pennington was only there the first day, but he will be there tomorrow.

SIL is BIL second wife and I guess his ex has been there all week, they don't get along much...so it has been interesting.

One sad note, they have two dogs that a neighbor was watching and one of the dogs got loose and is still missing...hoping they find him soon.

The show will be airing Oct. 25th!

Kim

:helloFCA:

It's always fun to catch up on all the yummy photos and fun posted here. I am particularly drawn to the JNT photo from KarenEH, there's just something about it :wub:

:thbighug-1: for your visits to my blogs!

It's no secret--I'm a fan of Clay Aiken and his voice. I'm also a fan of the 20th century classic songs. Put these two together and I'm in heaven!

A new blog at Ashes Clay the Man-Clay's Classic Melodies has three videos, by SLC, Scarlett, and Yollie950. All represent the awesome classics by Clay.

smileywsunflower.gifAshes

Sounds neat Aikim. I hope they really like the house.

We are almost finished with the inside of our little house that we decided to try to sell intead of rent. We are going to do a little staging with it after we finish a few other things, like painting the porch floors and doing a little more landscaping. We found two wrought iron chairs for $10 each and bought a small table and outdoor rug for the porch. Also a shower curtain and colorful towel and soap dispenser for the bathroom. We have a rug and bath towels from home that we will put in the bath. I'll put up the link to the web page when we finish it. Actually my son is doing it.

Hello, Clay fans. Just stopping by to say that I have about 400-500 pins left in my collection that I would be willing to sell for a fraction of my cost. None will be over $3 and I have many I will sell for $1. They're all beautiful, though none are the really rare ones - those are all gone.

If anyone is interested in purchasing some of these pins, please email me at laurieinmissouri@yahoo.com and I'll give you a good deal. The more you buy, the better the deal. Shipping for pins is dirt cheap, beyond the first one which is around $1.50. But each pin after that would only add about a dime or something to the shipping.

I don't have them catalogued, but if there are titles you are looking for, please tell me the names and I'll see if I have them. Chances are good that I will.

I hope it was OK to post this here; I began collecting pins on this board so I thought it might be a good place to start.

I also have a few really nice pin bags I will sell if I can sell enough pins to empty them out.

Whilst waiting for boyfriend to re-emerge I have become obsessed with enamored of consumed by interested in the Showtime series Queer As Folk (Showtime 2000-2005). Dunno if anybody else watched it but it really was (is) a fantastic show and I fell in love with the central couple of the series, Brian and Justin. I got a wild hair to make a montage this weekend, and
if anybody is interested. *warning*, it's NOT a Clay montage, it's graphic (and probably won't make much sense if you're not a fan, lol).

Two off topic posts in a week - Clay, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I also watched this show and really liked it. I know that I will enjoy your montage.

I shared your link + your post. Hope that's OK.

POC said:

What a gorgeous montage. CF thank you for directing me to it.. Once again Brian and Justin have made me cry. If you had watched the six season series of QAF you would be too. Their love affair was just as beautiful, passionate and painful as any hetro relationship could be. Please tell Cindilu2 I loved it and if she does more I want to see them.

God after looking at that photo above how can anyone say that man is not beautiful?

That picture is beeeeeeeeeautiful! :flirtysmile3:

That's just one facet of the man that makes him so dang fascinating. You never know what you are going to get with him from one second to the next.

Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)

Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)

Thread title???? :cryingwlaughter:

:GM_FCA:

53 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The photo tourney is going strong. We almost have 100 people voting yesterday! And there was a clear winner...

277176511.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney. I think this one could be interesting....two very similar facial expressions, but at two totally different times. Have fun!