#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Yay! New picture, the odd tweet here and there, I'm happy!!

We are in the middle of a heat wave here - highest August temps on record - 38C in some places. Spring is officially a couple of weeks away yet!

Of course my DH is at the other end of the country this week enjoying record low temps & severe storm warnings (not!)

That's just one facet of the man that makes him so dang fascinating. You never know what you are going to get with him from one second to the next.

Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)

Thread title???? :cryingwlaughter:

Second that!! Good one canfly!!

Would that be PTTL or PTTR?

:hysterical:

LOVE!! the new picture! He looks wonderful in his (likely) natural hair colour and big grin!

Two things made me LOL.....if you look at the large size you can see the collar on his polo is all balled up from washing (spit-up out?), which just completely cracks me up. I think he's had that shirt since he was about 17. :hysterical: I know it well.

Also....see the guy in behind them, the airport wing-walker? (over Clay's right shoulder) In the larger pic, you can see he's totally doing the WTF?? :lol:

Gotta run to Dr. appointment, but thanks so much for bringing that over bottlecap!!

Clay is looking mightly fineeeeee and thin.

I just got done calling my eldest child, it is his 30th Birthday today. It is making me feel very old. Have alot of shopping today. Having 20 people over tomorrow to celebrate his birthday. He has to much going on at work on Tues. He works in the auto sale business and has three car auctions to attend today.

Since that pic is on the tarmac does that mean it was a private plane, he was travelling in?

I just got done calling my eldest child, it is his 30th Birthday today. It is making me feel very old.

Yep know the feeling my daughter was 35 on Friday! Now I had her when I was 10 don't ya know!!!!!!! :whistling-1:

This guy just seems appropriate somehow.

:dancingpickle:

I'm probably missing everything here, but have to rush out. Two questions, do we know who the guy in the picture is (and what the hell is he doing with our man!) And, did someone say why Jacob left???? I never heard much projection on that other than he didn't get back on time. He was quite the smoocher with the ladies - as in sticking his tongue down some young things throat standing next to me at a bus line in Clearwater! I ASSumed all that caught up with him..........no?

Since that pic is on the tarmac does that mean it was a private plane, he was travelling in?

I believe that's the way they "load and unload" VIPs so they don't always have to trek through the terminal. Down the flyway stairs to the tarmac....to a waiting vehicle.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a private plane...but I don't think they'd load or fly a private plane that close to the main terminal.

ETA: if you look at some of "Bud's" other pictures, looks like he might be a limo driver. Tons of pics with celebrities of every type. Really interesting, and worth a look.

Thank you for the photos bottlecap and FromClaygary. I wonder if this man is an agent or PR person.

It is good to see Clay looking well and happy. I am pleased for Clay that he has had his jaw problem corrected.

I love this man and his voice but....I got imprinted with a different face and I look at him now and really, it is taking me a long time to get used to this new face.

Despite all the changes brought by maturity, hair style and weight loss or gain, the basic structure of his face didn't change, now his face has a different structure and I just hope that soon, please soon, I will look at a photo of the new Clay and consider it as beautiful as the pre surgery photos that have been posted in the FCA Photo Tourney.

Call me shallow if you will but if I can't share these thoughts here, where can I?

Thank you for the photos bottlecap and FromClaygary. I wonder if this man is an agent or PR person.

It is good to see Clay looking well and happy. I am pleased for Clay that he has had his jaw problem corrected.

I love this man and his voice but....I got imprinted with a different face and I look at him now and really, it is taking me a long time to get used to this new face.

Despite all the changes brought by maturity, hair style and weight loss or gain, the basic structure of his face didn't change, now his face has a different structure and I just hope that soon, please soon, I will look at a photo of the new Clay and consider it as beautiful as the pre surgery photos that have been posted in the FCA Photo Tourney.

Call me shallow if you will but if I can't share these thoughts here, where can I?

Really? You are giving permission to call you shallow? If so, then, yes, that sounds shallow to me. Clay has always been a chameleon. People change as they mature. That is normal. Clay was a beautiful young man and now he is a beautiful slightly older man only in less pain. That works for me. It is the light inside shining out through those eyes of his that influences my thoughts of his beauty.

In looking over "that guy's" flicker photos and he has a large number of pictures of him with celebrities, including rock stars, TV stars, everything -- and the location is almost always at the airport -- so he's either a limo driver, or an airline/airport exec who collects pictures of himself with celebrities.

I am very used to Clay's "new" face, and I have just the opposite reaction when I look at early photos. In so many of them his face is almost too thin and drawn. He was a cutie then, don't get me wrong ... but the fuller face is symmetrical and classically handsome, and he's still cute. His forehead is proportionate to his entire face now, instead of being exceedingly high. Maturity has been very very good to Clay. And no sign of male pattern baldness -- even with all the dyes, bleaches, highlights ... and hats! He's gonna look hot for decades.

We all have different tastes in what we find attractive. Just look at the photo journey contestant. Every time someone thinks a picture is hot and the other one is just cute I feel the opposite way. :lol: I have always found geeky guys in glasses hot so whenever there is a picuture of Clay in glasses I think it is hot. Others usually don't. I use to make my ex-boyfriend put his glasses on all the time (that is a different story).

My niece (12) has always said Clay was cute & sweet but said it was because of his personality.

She has been his fan for 6 years now. But, she had her first celebrity crush last year on David Archuleta. Now she doesn't even care what David is doing but still follows Clay career.

Would that be PTTL or PTTR?

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

That is quite a good looking man in that airport pic! He is aging verrra verrra well :Thud:

And I agree that much of what we continue see that is unique about Clay is the light that shines from within. That smile, those eyes....his entire face opens up when he smiles! It's fascinating to me :wub:

Lotus... you are only shallow if his looks are all that attract you to him. Since that is not the case, what we have here is a preference. I think a lot of people associate early Clay with all the excitement that was going on then. I love pictures of him since his coming out, cause I project onto him the happiness I imagine he is feeling to be free of the charade.

Some of his earlier pictures were breathtakingly beautiful, as are some of his more recent pictures... just in a different way.

In looking over "that guy's" flicker photos and he has a large number of pictures of him with celebrities, including rock stars, TV stars, everything -- and the location is almost always at the airport -- so he's either a limo driver, or an airline/airport exec who collects pictures of himself with celebrities.

I am very used to Clay's "new" face, and I have just the opposite reaction when I look at early photos. In so many of them his face is almost too thin and drawn. He was a cutie then, don't get me wrong ... but the fuller face is symmetrical and classically handsome, and he's still cute. His forehead is proportionate to his entire face now, instead of being exceedingly high. Maturity has been very very good to Clay. And no sign of male pattern baldness -- even with all the dyes, bleaches, highlights ... and hats! He's gonna look hot for decades.

keeping... bolding above is absolutely true!!! S.W.O.O.N.

TTPax... THANK YOU! I love that cropped pic of Clay. It is my screensaver as we speak!

if it's okay I'm using the newest picture of Clay as my avie if no one minds...seriously, I hope that this is okay--if any one objects let me know!! After all, I saw it here...

I'm sure we will see many an avatar with that picture.

It was nice to come home to a picture today. I hope he accomplished what he set out to in Atlanta, even if it was just for fun.

Lotus, I think there are many fans who prefer young Clay. To me, he just looks grown up. I like to look at my kids pictures of when they were young but I prefer seeing them now and being proud of what they have turned out to be. I just don't see where the surgery made much of a difference in Clay's appearance. He still has the same beautiful eyes and great smile. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :8:

Lotus... you are only shallow if his looks are all that attract you to him. Since that is not the case, what we have here is a preference. I think a lot of people associate early Clay with all the excitement that was going on then. I love pictures of him since his coming out, cause I project onto him the happiness I imagine he is feeling to be free of the charade.

Some of his earlier pictures were breathtakingly beautiful, as are some of his more recent pictures... just in a different way.

keeping... bolding above is absolutely true!!! S.W.O.O.N.

TTPax... THANK YOU! I love that cropped pic of Clay. It is my screensaver as we speak!

I still see the same Clay, just a more mature Clay, no longer the thin younger Clay. I do not think that many of us looked the same in our thirties that we did in our twenties. I look at my grandsons, when just a couple of months have gone by, and I am amazed at how different they look from the last time I saw them. And none of these boys have had their jaws fixed or any lipo. It is just that they are maturing. They actually get better looking. Just like Clay, they start to fill out and look more manly.

Clay just gets hotter every year.

if it's okay I'm using the newest picture of Clay as my avie if no one minds...seriously, I hope that this is okay--if any one objects let me know!! After all, I saw it here...

:twinklewhore: AOK with me, kimosabe! That way I get to see that babe everytime you post :flirtysmile3: