#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

In and out all day. Getting food and supplies for my son's Birthday Party tomorrow. Just finished making a Dutch Apple pie and a turtle cake. Now tomorrow will be the salads, potatoes, stronganoff, and appetizers. My husband is in charge of the hamburgs and grilled chicken. Good thing we are planning on riding 80 miles on Thurs. to take off the pounds I will gain eating all the food.

That picture from today really shows those beautiful freckles. He really has alot, I like it when he is not covering them up.

Found this window sitting open, half-finished, lol...

Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)

Would that be PTTL or PTTR?

:lmao:

I really don't care where Clay sticks his pickle cuz all I'm ever gonna get to do is look anyhow. :cryingwlaughter:

Can we make a new sign that says: "I love Clay's pickle!" ?

:dancingpickle: <----- Why is this called :dancingpickle when it's really a dancing broccoli?

Since that pic is on the tarmac does that mean it was a private plane, he was travelling in?

I believe that's the way they "load and unload" VIPs so they don't always have to trek through the terminal. Down the flyway stairs to the tarmac....to a waiting vehicle.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a private plane...but I don't think they'd load or fly a private plane that close to the main terminal.

ETA: if you look at some of "Bud's" other pictures, looks like he might be a limo driver. Tons of pics with celebrities of every type. Really interesting, and worth a look.

Depends on the size of the plane also because I know at Buffalo, I've had to walk out to and from the smaller US Airways Turbo Prop planes.

Thank you for the photos bottlecap and FromClaygary. I wonder if this man is an agent or PR person.

It is good to see Clay looking well and happy. I am pleased for Clay that he has had his jaw problem corrected.

I love this man and his voice but....I got imprinted with a different face and I look at him now and really, it is taking me a long time to get used to this new face.

Despite all the changes brought by maturity, hair style and weight loss or gain, the basic structure of his face didn't change, now his face has a different structure and I just hope that soon, please soon, I will look at a photo of the new Clay and consider it as beautiful as the pre surgery photos that have been posted in the FCA Photo Tourney.

Call me shallow if you will but if I can't share these thoughts here, where can I?

Looks like the "old Clay" to me in this picture. :shrug:

I cropped aaaaaaaaaaaaagain...

AtlantaAirport_8-23-09_highdefcrop2.jpg

I can haz pick-chur?

:D

So, I'm looking for a piccy from Clay's GMA Summer Concert Series appearance before the JBT. Can anyone help me out? :BlowKiss: It'd be super appreciated!

clayzy, this picture (one of the losers so far from the tourney, ha!) is from that GMA appearance...

GMA2005.jpg

And if you ever want to waste a few hours...

try the Jamd website. Clicking on a single picture, and then using the slider bar at the top for the slideshow is a great way to see Clay, chronologically!

YUM, folks!

Thanks so much! :hello:

I'm d/ling his GMA SCS performances and thought I'd make an album for them on my 'Pod. And what's an album w/o album art??

liney How about you distract them while I go in for the kill?

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Let's see...

Jerome... I have some Better Than Sex cake in the dining room, wanna have some????

Reed... I think you just got a call to star on Broadway in a new show at the Shubert, but you gotta show up right away! HURRY!

Pssst... merrieeee... you're clear!

O.M.G... claylove... that is a fantastic picture!!! I'm sorry... I just drooled all over it! Tag it quick... I predict it's gonna travel all over the fandom. That is one great picture!

I can haz pick-chur?

:D

So, I'm looking for a piccy from Clay's GMA Summer Concert Series appearance before the JBT. Can anyone help me out? :BlowKiss: It'd be super appreciated!

I have biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hi-defs. What's the ruling on those now? OK, to post here...just not on OFC?

Oh my I want that man!! Can I have him? Can I? Can I?

Get in line sister!

clayzy, this picture (one of the losers so far from the tourney, ha!) is from that GMA appearance...

GMA2005.jpg

And if you ever want to waste a few hours...

try the Jamd website. Clicking on a single picture, and then using the slider bar at the top for the slideshow is a great way to see Clay, chronologically!

I have an idea, I'd better not try that tonight, lol. I ADORE the GMA pix but that particular one wasn't one of the bestest ones....JMHO.

I forgot this one, which is one of the best pics I have ever taken of Clay and is one my faves. It is not tagged so don't go selling it or anything... LMAO

Picture080.jpg

:flirtysmile3:

:hubbahubba:

You has biggr?

Your pix are gorgeous claylove!

Claylove

those pictures are great :)

everytime I see those picutres I do wonder if Clay did his laundry and forgot to seperate a red shirt from his whites.

Did you guys see who will be a guest judge on AI next year?

Neil Patrick Harris :) I love him!! :lol:

Thank you for the photos bottlecap and FromClaygary. I wonder if this man is an agent or PR person.

It is good to see Clay looking well and happy. I am pleased for Clay that he has had his jaw problem corrected.

I love this man and his voice but....I got imprinted with a different face and I look at him now and really, it is taking me a long time to get used to this new face.

Despite all the changes brought by maturity, hair style and weight loss or gain, the basic structure of his face didn't change, now his face has a different structure and I just hope that soon, please soon, I will look at a photo of the new Clay and consider it as beautiful as the pre surgery photos that have been posted in the FCA Photo Tourney.

Call me shallow if you will but if I can't share these thoughts here, where can I?

This is exactly where you should share those thoughts Lotus .

I know what you mean about his "new" jawline. I still think he's niiice to look at, same as before, but a very distinctive part of him has changed (teeth and jawline) and it takes a while to get used to it.

ETA: Kf, that first picture you posted (Clay on AI5?) is one of my very faves because of its naturalness and the sheer happiness radiating from him.