#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Good Morning Everyone,

52 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champion's Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Yesterday's photo tourney was interesting, but the winner had a lead from the entire day. The "loser" though had a LOT of support...but here's the winner.

glaad_01.jpg

Here's is today's poll. All I can say is that I know which picture merrieeee will NOT be voting for...LOL.

Call me twisted, but I'm seeing a lot of "come to Daddy" in some of those pictures.......and I don't mean he's talking to Sweet P. I think I have to study some more to be surer.....got any more?

HaI I see I'm not the only one NOT voting for that pic!

Call me twisted, but I'm seeing a lot of "come to Daddy" in some of those pictures.......and I don't mean he's talking to Sweet P. I think I have to study some more to be surer.....got any more?

Ah a girl can dream....can you imagine if he looked at you that way and crooked his little finger, oh yeah babee come to your momma!! Gah.

I love that man!!!!!

And I'm loving the picture contest.

Ok now I'm off to try and lose a lot of weight before the Gala!

Grrr, I'm having to re-d/l a bunch of JBT MP3's because they were cut off for some reason... What the crap? :angry2:

Just wanted to sneak in a BDflowers.gif to my new friend headoverheels.

:bighug:

What do you know? There are some advantages to being able to read here only once a week or so! I get to have another birthday (but I don't hafta count it, do I?) !

:BlowKiss:

Sorry my thanks are late, cindilu2, but even seeing this so many days after you posted it, I still say, any excuse to celebrate! Thank you!! You're a sweetheart!

And :bighug: right back atcha !

Come to the weight loss thread..... sung in an eastern style, kind of like "come to the window" from the Beatle's Help movie......

ETA link http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...mp;#entry112093.

OMG - you mean I'm not the only one who quotes that line or style of talking???

:clap::BlowKiss::snoopy:

and :happybirthday01:headoverheels !!

Eeep! I haz another picture request! Anyone got any good shots of Clay in his TITN suit? Either from AI or the AI Tour?

My RCAS-ing is getting a workout. :D

Hee, cool. Thanks ldyjocelyn.

Whose little belt is he holding in the second to last picture?

I love love love all the pictures :)

Ummmm... I deleted that one... Guess you were posting as I'd decided I'd maybe better take it out. It was a Photoshop...GMA picture with the brown shirt. Somebody had PSd some leather belt type thing with silver rings into Clay's hand. No idea what it was but something you'd find in a "specialty shop", lol. Decidely something "Dom", lol. I can put it back. Zup to the admins, lol. I guess it's no different than handcuffs or a whip, lol.

Eeep! I haz another picture request! Anyone got any good shots of Clay in his TITN suit? Either from AI or the AI Tour?

waldoboner.jpg

I.did.not.name.the.pitchur :teehee2:

Clayzy, once again I would suggest JAMD search for Clay Aiken. Use the slideshow feature after selecting a picture to move the bar to get to the early pictures! There's lots of pictures from AI and the AI tour in this section...

Kewl. I don't have many AI2 pix cuz I didn't have a computer back then. So, I only have random stuff.

I was considering posting this at the OFC Q&A thread:

Clay, the whole Claynation has been analyzing what's on your one collar in this picture:

AtlantaAirport_8-23-09_highdefcrop.jpg

Can you be of any assistance in identifying WTF it is?

Better not, huh? :cryingwlaughter:

Ha ha, looks like dandruff. :laugh2:

Question for the admins: do we implement flood control for screen refreshes? I've been getting some inexplicable slow downs (or maybe I'm just impatient).

Thanks in advance for checking! :claykiss:

ETA: baby powder?

Re: Atlanta Airport pic -

Actually, his collar in that picture looks like he had his bag strapped across his chest at one point. His left collar looks completely different from the right one. Leading me to believe it was crushed under his bag strap and it looks like either some stuff from under the strap was left on his colloar or it is pilling up.

Wow, that was a mighty deep post for moi! :hysterical:

Question for the admins: do we implement flood control for screen refreshes? I've been getting some inexplicable slow downs (or maybe I'm just impatient).

I can't find anything like that, but I don't understand the innards of this thing.

I know exactly what is on his collar. When you have a shirt a VERY long time and it gets constantly washed there are little white things, called pills, that show up on the fabric! That's what they sell those stupid clothes shavers for!

Seeeeeee? Now this is why somebody should go ask him, lol. :cryingwlaughter:

Don't think that there would be nothing on one collar and a bajillion white pills on the other...and on a navy collar to boot!

OK. I'm gonna lay my money on sugar from a Krispy Kreme sugar donut! :hysterical: