#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Ya know, the words beefcake and Clay Aiken never crossed paths before in my secluded and horny little Clay world, but NOW? NOW!?!!

Holy fuck me, batman!!

:DoClay: again and again and again and...

He looks soooo slim and tan and healthy - he's fucking GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

Methinks Reed's a good influence on him.

ETA: You look at the fingers, Thankful... I'll stick to the eyes and smile and stubble (and soft hair and pretty teeth *waves to Couchie*) :lmao:

Oh.My.God. I have never right clicked and saved so fast in my life.

It's good practice. Just hope you didn't sprain a finger, lol.

The banner is lovely, but the fingers on his shoulder are kinda creepy. :DoClay:

Invisible hands on the smaller pictures, lol.

What's the code for the little TM again?

It's less noticeable to clone out the fingers on the smaller pics. Seriously though - if y'all want to make a banner, feel free. I'll be happy to switch it out. That was the fastest one I've ever made, lol.

That picture better show up in the competition or there'd better be some 'splainin' going on!

Uh. Crap. The way the battle is set up, there's no way I can substitute at this point. Maybe in the NEXT photo tourney.

Don't hurt me.

I will say that we can keep this banner for a LONG while, though.

Maybe we need to add a clause to aikim's memorandum that all Decca employees who are photographed with Clay must maintain a croppable distance from Clay so their presence can be easily excised from the resulting pictures.

Definitely! Love the list, aikim, and the addendum, bottlecap! :cryingwlaughter:

Here's a great wallpaper from Cotton at CV.

This man says I know who I am, I like who I am, I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

My bad -- I thought the thumbnail would show! :rolleyes:

As a result of his dedication to public service, there's probably no one alive in this country who hasn't benefited in some or many ways from the tireless and compassionate work of Ted Kennedy. There are too many wealthy, aristocratic politicians who work for the benefit of themselves and their class. Ted Kennedy worked for the least and the neediest among us, and always for the greater good of all, and, as the Constitution says, he promoted the general welfare of the United State of America. A GREAT man has passed.

keepingfaith, I so agree! :)

Love the banner, cindilu2! :clap: :clap:

LOL, guess my avatar is coming back into style. Many thnx, katy4clay! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

:perfect10:

:flirtysmile3:

And where have you been? :)

Just checking out my new avatar...

...and letting ya'll know that a DIFFERENT poll, this one for our next thread title, is at the top of the page!

Looks like another blow out :lol:

came really close to voting for Clay's pickle though