#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I just can't wait for August 11th and hopefully will get ticket. I can't wait to see him at Gala and also clayfan friends. It's going to be a busy weekend, but like I say to some of my patients at the hospital, it will be a good tired with lots of memories, like it was in Jan in NYC.

Love when Clay answers questions? But he sure can be a brat! But :yahoo: for news on the horizon!

Kim

Should we change the title to "he rocks my wool or nylon socks!"?

Hee.

I love him. He makes me smile, especially when he's being a little cuss. He's such a fascinating man, no two ways about it.

Love Story was on tv tonight, brought back memories of seeing it with my mom and 2 sisters, not a dry eye was in the theater at the end I think, makes me miss my mom even though she's been gone nearly 34 years. I'm so glad I'm a clayfan he has brought so much joy into my life. Can't wait to see him in October.

He sure cracks me up, and what a tease. Hope he doesn't make us wait to long to tell us. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Hey, my FCA peeps! I decided to check in today on a whim. Sure is nice to see ya'll! It's like being home. :)

:garfieldodie-grouphug:

I enjoyed reading Clay's answers. He's still that funny, intelligent, snarky guy I fell in love with! And I hope we get some career news SOON!

Just got home (finally!) and I just want to say a quick thank you to merrieeee for her help tonight. I just got in from a delayed flight and could not for the life of me remember where I had parked my car. My car's pretty distinctive once you're within 10-20 feet of it, but our main airport has 5 terminals each with a multi-level parking garage. Thanks a bunch! :thankyou:

The minute our flight delay was announced, I just knew things would happen around here. So glad to see that good things are happening.

DavidFosterFriendsConcertDgOgLRxYUZ.jpg

I love that man... he does rock my socks!!! :cryingwlaughter: That story about the no-doze was hysterical! And, I so agree about sneaking stuff into the movies. Their prices are indeed outrageous. :cryingwlaughter:

I care nothing about anything Pat Robertson might say, but because Clay shared a YouTube, I actually watched the man open his mouth and let words come out. Rachel Maddow, I like a lot!

jmh... my DD re-connected with friends from HS on FB and loves it. I don't think I'm interested, but you never know. Love the new addition to the thread title!!!

Gibby... MUAH!!! (that's a thrown kiss if you didn't guess) :cryingwlaughter:

He never rode a flying coaster?!!! The Borg Assimilator (now called the Nighthawk) has been in Charlotte for years!!! *mystified* How hard can it be to drive to Charlotte for a quick ride?

Heh, and here I've been spending my night watching old late night appearances to fill the time between Clay-related fun and he goes and starts answering questions! Ah, well, I don't have an OFC membership, so I can't read them anyway. But it sure is good to hear he's got news (yes, even if he won't share)!

I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken. I'm so glad that I caught that Leno appearance. Just by chance, but if I hadn't I'm 99% positive I would not be a Claymate/fan today. And that would be sad. :laugh2:

:welcome21: clazy

Which appearance was it? I personally loved the "Mary Did You Know" appearance where he showed videos of his throat and wore plaid pants with a white belt. He does dare to be different. Now that's a personality trait that I just can't get enough of.

I hope you all have a great day. I need to remember my questions for Clay and repost them tonight.

ETA:I love the new emoticons as well as the older ones.