FCA Photo Tourney...Round 6

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Whiich of these two pictures is your favorite?

Thanks again for voting like crazy yesterday! And thanks to all that voted for the AMA picture. *g*

Here is today's poll. Don't forget to vote at the top of the page!

030728AFISuit.jpg

OR

SNLLeanback.jpg

Happy voting!

Finally! One that is no contest for me. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's also one that has no chance of winning. :-(

I love ALL of the series of Mr. Aiken Goes to Washington photos (aka, #1).

Finally! One that is no contest for me. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's also one that has no chance of winning. :-(

You are never alone, even though I loved how happy he was on SNL. But I keep hoping I will some day get to vote for Mr Aiken and send him to DC. :twinklewhore:

Geesh, most of these are hard. It's like deciding between your kids. I'm gonna have to go with #2 because it's more close-up but he looks so sweet when he's pensive.

You guys think this is hard now? Wait until we make it through the first round of 64! Then we'll be winnowing down from the winners...and so it goes. This is going to be TOUGH!

And yes, it's kind of a Sophie's Choice thing, isn't it?

I guess I am now going through my #2 phase. I love his smile. It always puts a smile on my face because it is such a genuine honest to goodness smile. It never looks forced like most people's when they are waiting for their picture to be taken.

lmao... If I'd come here first, I'd have automatically gone with number 2 but after seeing all of the pix in the main thread that you posted, I'm tempted to go with number 1 because I loved those pix you posted, especially these two:

Thudclay.jpg

ClayFeetWashington.jpg

I love his smile in the first picture so much and the tipping feet get me every time!

But those pix aren't in the running huh?

:thinking:

OK, hadda go with the smile in number 2 but if it had been between this one:

Thudclay.jpg

and number two then the smile in Washington would have won hands down!

I love everything about this picture...the smile, the eyes, the suit, the purple tie... :Thud:

I'm actually thinking of doing another tourney after this one is over, but having people submit their two favorite. Can you limit it to two pictures? Hee. Anyway, I think I could come up with 64 pictures again, no problem.

See. That's why the admins picked the pictures. Neener neener.

*g*

And besides...you've only seen 12 of the pictures picked so far. Patience is called for in this instance, IMO.

Before you say, "but why?", I'll say "because I'm the mom, that's why."

*eg*

OK I voted for #2, no prob choosing for me coz I loved how much Clay loved getting to be on SNL. All the promo pix and station break pix were so great. His smile, those shining GGs, waaaay cute.

Canfly, loved your photo gallery. I adore the NYC Clay in the striped top with jacket coz he is just damn hunky there. He looks -- FULFILLED, to me. Dreamy. Maybe thinking of his soon-to-be-born son, and his *other* baybay too? The other one that slays me is #7, oooh the hair, those shoulders and of course that fine ASS!! See, that would be my idea of a tourney -- Clay's front side, or Clay's backside? BWAAAH!!

:loveclaysbutt: