Name That Tune

canfly172

ISY is bad news for tube coral???

huh.png

OK, so 20 questions now huh? (You know, I'm sitting alone in 20 questions dontcha?)

Pump you? Clay pumping? :whistling-1:

OK....

1. Am I gonna hit you when I figure out the tube coral clue?

2. Did Clay sing it during a non-Christmas tour?

4. Did he record it?

No, I don't believe so.

Hmmm...this seems to be stalled. Let's review the clues so far and I'll add another. k

Troubling news for the pipe coral

Don't take it so literally. Pump me for answers.

** Not performed during a Non-Christmas tour

and

** Not recorded....to my knowledge

NEXT CLUE: The pipe-coral is also known as the organ pipe coral.

You are one evil, evil girl. Of course I already knew that. :cryingwlaughter:

I've got half the clue, but I'm stuck on the troubling news.

"She Said Yes" would qualify, but he recorded that as a demo. What about "Oh Girl"?

NEXT CLUE: The pipe-coral is also known as the organ pipe coral.

:huh:

Oh and I meant pipe coral...tube...pipe...same thing, lol.

And this is supposed to help in some way?

The Organ pipe coral (Tubipora musica) is an alcyonarian coral native to the waters of the Indian Ocean and the central and western regions of the Pacific Ocean . It is the only known species of the genus Tubipora. This species is a soft coral but with a unique, hard skeleton of calcium carbonate that contains many organ pipe-like tubes. On each tube is a series of polyps which each have eight feather-like tentacles. These tentacles are usually extended during the day, but will swiftly withdraw with any sort of disturbance. The skeleton is a bright red color, but is typically obscured by the numerous polyps, which are green or gray in color. In size, colonies can reach up to a meter across, while the individual polyps are typically less than 3 mm wide and a few mm long. They are restricted to shallow waters and tend to live in sheltered areas. They eat plankton. They are close relatives to other soft coral and sea fans.

canfly, that paticular definition you posted is missing something. There is another or others, that do include yet another link in the clue, but I'm not certain you'll get it if you're thinking along the same lines as jmh. :imgtongue:

Speaking of which, jmh, your guesses above are incorrect. :BlowKiss:evil my ass

canfly, that paticular definition you posted is missing something. There is another or others, that do include yet another link in the clue, but I'm not certain you'll get it if you're thinking along the same lines as jmh. :imgtongue:

Speaking of which, jmh, your guesses above are incorrect. :BlowKiss:evil my ass

Right or wrong on my guesses, I've got the pipe coral part for sure. :naughtywag: Just need a little hint about the troubling news... :tongue09:

Right or wrong on my guesses, I've got the pipe coral part for sure. :naughtywag:Just need a little hint about the troubling news... :tongue09:

Oh good, I hope you do have it. As for the other part of the clue, it's a very weak interpretation ;)

Thanks! I think that did it. Is it

I Don't Have the Heart

???

:cryingwlaughter: Sorry.....I'm here now!

and the answer to your answer is No. BUT you are verra close!! :)

Next Clue: It is a very early song/performance. Hope this is helpful.

huh.png

ETA:

Oh and the huh.png was for Helpless Heart but it works for the clue too.

That's IT. I'm starting a Name That Tune thread for Dummies and I'm just gonna go sit there and give myself clues.

:dan:

I think it might help to be less smart :cryingwlaughter: at least for me.

I googled organ pipe coral after she gave that hint, and got a site I can't find now which also mentioned the reed coral. So I thought the latter part of the clue had to do with Reed. :hysterical: Troubling news for Reed. I also knew that from the hints that the song was not recorded and not performed on tour, so that left a much smaller pool of possibilities. I lucked out on a title with "heart" in it after the next hint, and after that it really was easy. Up til then, not so much.

Canfly, it really helps to look here when pondering, although remember, it doesn't cover the last few years.