FCA Photo Tourney...Round 7

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Whiich of these two pictures is your favorite?

[bart simpson voice] Awww, man! [/bsv]

That second photo: truly one of the premiere experiences of this fandom - that auction and Clay's wicked, sometimes bawdy, always hilarious assistance in pimping encouraging the bids. Jaysus! It was something I'll never forget.

But alas, this is a photo contest, right? And he has rarely looked more sexy and sophisticated and fucking beautiful as he does in #1. So yeah. Sigh.

We are so freakin' lucky!

:flirtysmile3:

I just had to go with #2 for the memories of that magical night. Not there's anything wrong with the first one......no, not at all wrong with it!!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::Iluvclaysbutt:

I am heartbroken that I'm going on vacation and will miss almost a week of picture voting! This is SO much fun! And that #1 may be one of my all time favorites!

Hmmm....after the contest, maybe we could post individual #1 or top 5 pictures.

Thanks for doing this!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!(tm French Taunter) First time I am completely unable to choose. He looks fantastic in both and everyone who knows me knows I love the bangs and the beard. Can I forfeit all my former votes and just keep both of these? No, eh?

(sigh) I'm just gonna have to go "eeny, meeny" on this one!

I knew which way I was voting before I even made it to the second picture. Despite the anxiety issues, the covers mandate from Clive and all the other crap he had to deal with on a regular basis, he gave the ATDW promo his all and he was freakin' gorgeous while doing it. Wonderful look, beautiful man.

I'm with you Clayzedover! I had to come back after skimming the other game threads.........this one is really hard for me!! But.................... nope, haven't decided yet.

Okay, I gotta make a choice............bearded Clay for me! Although the other photo is so sweet...........arg!!!

Didn't even have to scroll for this one. That pic is one of my all time faves. Every.Thing.About.It. is absolutely GAHHHHHHHH-worthy. Love how the button fly of his jeans is being pulled apart---by his hands in his pockets, of course...heh.

Everything. The look in his eyes. The hair. The open-throat collar. The outfit. The necklace. The thumb ring. Gah. It's amazingly beautiful. Gah.

[bart simpson voice] Awww, man! [/bsv]

That second photo: truly one of the premiere experiences of this fandom - that auction and Clay's wicked, sometimes bawdy, always hilarious assistance in pimping encouraging the bids. Jaysus! It was something I'll never forget.

But alas, this is a photo contest, right? And he has rarely looked more sexy and sophisticated and fucking beautiful as he does in #1. So yeah. Sigh.

We are so freakin' lucky!

:flirtysmile3:

Ahhh!

My emotions voted in this one!

I was there!

He was so damned FEISTY!

And SEXY!

And CUTE!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

But I loved that beard, too!!

Hi everyone.. haven't been around for quite some time.. Real Life has me SO BUSY!

I have to add my vote on this one.. I totally LOVE # 1... He looks so sweet and innocent, yet we all know our CLAY!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

Didn't even have to scroll for this one. That pic is one of my all time faves. Every.Thing.About.It. is absolutely GAHHHHHHHH-worthy. Love how the button fly of his jeans is being pulled apart---by his hands in his pockets, of course...heh.

Everything. The look in his eyes. The hair. The open-throat collar. The outfit. The necklace. The thumb ring. Gah. It's amazingly beautiful. Gah.

Delurking to agree with muskifest. If I had to pick only one picture of Clay to keep, it would be #1. No need to even scroll to #2, which I also love, but #1 is perfect in every way.

Despite the anxiety issues, the covers mandate from Clive and all the other crap he had to deal with on a regular basis, he gave the ATDW promo his all and he was freakin' gorgeous while doing it. Wonderful look, beautiful man.

Oh Heyall yea! Agreed!! :hubbahubba::wub:

But I have to add that I am one of those who f**king loved the beard and his entire look/demeanor at the '07 Gala! HAWT Dayum!! But since we are voting on "the picture", I have to go with #1.

Now if by chance another, better, picture should emerge of the beardedbabe then I'll most likely be all over that :whee:

Number ONE!

He says his hair is now blond, and the length is in-between, so to me that opens up the dream possibility of BlondyBangs Clay. Since he has been going through ever-changing combinations of colors and styles the past few years, here's hoping he's Back For More .... BANGS (with a twist of lemon).

Well crap! I love both photos so much...I'm so torn between the two. I must think about this for awhile.

No contest here, didn't hesitate one bit -- #1!!! EEEEE11!!!eeeee111!!!111

No contest here, didn't hesitate one bit -- #2!!! EEEEE11!!!eeeee111!!!111

:cryingwlaughter:

I love everything about number 1... except the hair, lol.

I love the pose. I love the jeans (OK, I'm drooling with Muski over them). I love the shirt. I love the jacket. I love his eyes. I hate the hair. I'll shaddap now, lol.

I went for #1 coz he was so dayum hawt

#2 was good too coz I loved the beard also.