FCA Photo Tourney...Round 8

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Sorry BC, I went the other way. I thought he was quite handsome during the Spamalot run. But I do like the orange shirt better than the jerseys. I guess I was alone in liking the edgy sweaters he wore during this time period rather than the sweats a lot of fans seemed to prefer. :8:

DAMN!!!! Can you give us a hint if there are more Blonde! Clay! pics to come? I so love the blond hair, but that JBT pic is delicious. One of the classics from that tour for sure. But I neeeeeeeed Blonde! Clay! to be in the running for round two.

Oh, the dilema!

*frets*

I love the blond, but there is something about the composition and color in photo #1 that makes it a work of art. Stunning photograph no matter who the subject is, but the fact that it's Clay puts it over the top for me.

ldyjocelyn, waking up to this photo contest every morning starts my day off with a smile. Thank you!

This contest is great because I'm seeing photos new to me -- like #1. I'm loving this one, not so much for the orange shirt (because I'm not a fan of orange), or because of the shoulders (everyone in my family, including me, has broad shoulders) -- but those LIPS, baby, those LIPS!!!!

Add me to the #1 crew, love that dweamy look.

For me it's number one for sure. That picture is just orgasmic! I'm not a fan of the blonde hair at all so for me, this was a no-brainer.

Wow, I'd never seen pic #1 before either. He is just stunningly beautiful in that one. I did love the blonde hair but had to go with #1 in this round.

Well, I'm going against the grain once again!Number 2 all the way baby! I LOVE the long fluffy, product-free blond hair and the hint of tongue and love the blue on him!

I can tell number 2 is gonna lose but I WUBS it!!!! :wub:

Number 1 is verra nice too, though. It's more "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."