FCA Photo Tourney...Round 10

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

There are a couple of polls on CV regarding Clay and Decca (would you buy the next album) and another one, that he is losing, regarding favorite runner up. Please vote if you can!

I'm with you Cagney, mature suit wearing man is , at least to me, better on the eyes. And didn't Clay say that was his favorite hair style? I love the confidence in #2. #1 is like looking back on baby pictures. They're cute but not Clay anymore.

#2 all the way...that was one of my favorite looks on him not to mention the performance!

Kim

These pictures make me realize how truly lucky I am as a fan. That's because I was there when both these pictures were taken.

He looked so absolutely gorgeous in that suit when he appeared on Leno. And the stubble was just killer. If you had used the picture where he sort of ran his finger OVER the stubble, I would have been a goner. Plus, he was SO CUTE in the interview discussing how he was forever defeated by twisty ties and how he "Thought I was gonna DAAAAAH" when he got sick in Europe. Thanks to my fabulous friend artquest we got a special backstage tour and to nibble in the green room (no Clay, alas) before the show.

BUT........

I was also in Las Vegas for the Billboard Awards. This picture was taken on the Red Carpet, before some of the tackiness of the show itself that he later said he hated was revealed. He looked AMAZING in that trendy black not-a-tux that he was wearing....I mean AMAZING!!! He looked so happy being photographed with Kelly and his Mom. He was thrilled to be sitting next to Beyonce and have his picture taken with her. Ryan S. used Clay to open the show and he was SO CUTE!!! He was the first to leap to his feet to applaud when Sting gave his truly wonderful 5 words to live by speech (Music Is It's Own Reward)!! Lordy, we were so excited that night....we may have enjoyed it more than Clay did by the time the night was over, but he looked just luminescent in that black ensemble. ...fans self...

So, tough as it is, I have to give #1 some love.

This one was a tough choice for me too, but I soooo go for that handsome moptop in that hellaciously suave suit, so #2 it is. Permaswooned, thank you for sharing your memories of both.

I voted for number one so I knew it would lose. I have voted every time & only once have I chosen the winner.

I prefer geeky guys & love Clay in glasses. I love that look. The intelligent, cute guy who doesn't realize how cute they really are.

Oh, I love the first one! But I cannot vote against stubble.

ldyj wrote:

I find this particular poll EXTREMELY cruel...
Well no shit!!

I think we should just title this entire tourney the "Too Cruel to Drool" poll :naughtywag:

But I ended up throwing my body vote at #2.

heh

This was a no-brainer for me. #2 by a landslide. He just looked so hot. I was there for that one. That's one of my favorite looks. The long, darker hair and that stubble. Just kill me now. It was my favorite Leno appearance of all time. He was so hot and so funny. even Howie Mandel, whom I don't care for, was hysterical with Clay.

I voted for the hot, confident, mature and mesmerizing MAN this time. That smiling, sweet, cute boy is a fave, too....but Clay's almost 31 and is living a full, intriguing life....I LOVE that long, tall, stylish man!