FCA Photo Tourney...Round 11

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

I love a smiling Clay too but #2 gets my vote. Long legs in nice fitting jeans and sandals on top of that. I loved the whole look.

Funny how #2 got everyones vote, I'm going with #1!! Love that smile and he looks so happy!

Hey, not everybody went for #2, I personally love #1 and echo you on the smile on his happy face.

Not sure what's up with peeps saying that #1 pic seems "off" or "creeps them out."

:blink:

Funny how #2 got everyones vote, I'm going with #1!! Love that smile and he looks so happy!

Hey, not everybody went for #2, I personally love #1 and echo you on the smile on his happy face.

Not sure what's up with peeps saying that #1 pic seems "off" or "creeps them out."

I think I'm the only one who said that Bon, and I can't even explain why it has that affect on me. I'm just a bad fan I guess. Here, I'll save y'all the trouble :smack: lol

That whole set of pics from the #2 sighting were slurpilicious IMO. Had to give #2 all my love. Easy decision for a change! There is just something about #1 has always seemed a little "off" to me.

:yeahthat:

#1 just looks weird.

ETA: I just went back and read the "creeps me out comment". I think that for some reason it looks fake or plastic or something. It just doesn't look like HIM somehow. IDK.

That whole set of pics from the #2 sighting were slurpilicious IMO. Had to give #2 all my love. Easy decision for a change! There is just something about #1 has always seemed a little "off" to me.

:yeahthat:

#1 just looks weird.

ETA: I just went back and read the "creeps me out comment". I think that for some reason it looks fake or plastic or something. It just doesn't look like HIM somehow. IDK.

That is just not a good picture of Clay. I do not like it. I usually love his smile but it looks forced in this picture. JMO and I am ducking the rotten tomatoes.

I think I'm the only one who said that Bon, and I can't even explain why it has that affect on me. I'm just a bad fan I guess. Here, I'll save y'all the trouble :smack: lol

Add me in to the "No.1 seems off" car. There is just something about it ....maybe he doesn't look genuinely happy?....he must have to smile often when he doesn't feel like it, I don't know how he does it day in day out.

Yup. It's someting about the cheekbones and he teeth, lol. Not sure what...but most times, I can say I'm used to the "new" teeth but in these case...and feel free to hit me...I can take it...they look fake somehow.

I'm wondering if it's the ANGLE of the picture too. Most of us are shorter than Clay and are looking up at him. The photographer was obviously taller than Clay and maybe it's a different angle than we're used to too. IDK.

OK, we've trashed the poor picture enough. :wordpooper: