FCA Photo Tourney...Round 13

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

No contest for me today. I loved the Tyra look, especially since he finally achieved a double windsor knot in his tie, and as for the second GMA photo...cute, but someone should have warned him about washing his white shirts separate from other colors. :lol:

Maybe his bow got into the laundry.:claybow:

Gotta throw my vote to #2 since I was there that day after spending the entire night in line. He looked adorable and about 12 that day with the reddest hair ever. So today I'm voting for the young Clay although I thought he was fantastic on Tyra's show. Hopefully he'll be back there when he has a new cd.

Gotta throw my vote to #2 since I was there that day after spending the entire night in line. He looked adorable and about 12 that day with the reddest hair ever. So today I'm voting for the young Clay although I thought he was fantastic on Tyra's show. Hopefully he'll be back there when he has a new cd.

How young was he? Hey I still think he's young since he's the same age as my son!

Anyway, just judging by the pictures themselves, how could it be other than #1? He looks DIVINE!

My vote's with #2 -- I can still remember what a thrill it was to watch him, live, on GMA at the concert in Bryant Park. No doubt it was a huge thrill for him too, seeing the throngs gathered there and screaming for him.

Of course I adored his look on Tyra, but that particular promo shot just makes him look washed out, in my opinion.

This one was harder for me because it's so hard to resist that beautiful smile, and he did look really cute that day, but I had to go with #1 because he was just really gorgeous during that appearance. Those are some of my favorite shots of him.

Most definitely #1. They way he looked on Tyra was just so perfect. Loved the hair and everything about the whole appearance. If he ever looked like he belongs on the cover of GQ, that was it.

:Thud::hubbahubba:

Second tough one for me but I'll go with #2 because of the memories of that glorious cellcert from Tom's River the night before (people were gasping and screaming over the setlist -- 'course this was way before the DCAT's Classics which took that to a whole 'nother level) and all the shows from that summer... Darien Lakes, Pittsburgh, Cary, Valdosta, Wolftrap, ...!!! *keeping fingers crossed for a tour like that again!!!* :BlowKiss:

:GA_FCA:

How young was he? Hey I still think he's young since he's the same age as my son!

Anyway, just judging by the pictures themselves, how could it be other than #1? He looks DIVINE!

Picture #2 was in July 2005, the night after he opened in the JBT at Toms River, so I guess 26. I videtaped it but never put it on the boards as so many others did such a good job. I'll have to look around for it. I should have said , the younger than when he was on Tyra, Clay. :D

That whole freakin' Tyra day is one of my favorite Clay Aiken memories! I wasn't in the audience like some lucky beyotches were, but I never get tired of watching all the Clack from that yummy appearance. #1 will do me just fine. :Thud: