FCA Photo Tourney...Round 18

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

So not fair, I love the man in a turtleneck...this one is going to be hard!

Kim

OH NO! both in turtlenecks! no fair! what to do what to do what to do......let me go look again.......love 'em both.......

......both profiles.......yikes........*sigh*.......going with #1 but my choice is for both. Can't we have a "tie" button???? *g*

Woh. Eeny meeny miney moe ... if his left knee hadn't been in the way (Snort!) I'd have gone with #2 but the closeup of the stubble is irresistable. Plus the turtleneck collar needs a bit of adjusting, and I could imagine saying, "Let me fix that for you" and getting to touch that bristly jaw ...

:hubbahubba:

Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :Thud:

Both! Can't I has both? *pout*

I've never seen #1 before. Gotta go back and look....

ETA: K. Both have turtlenecks of gaaaaaaaaaaaah and both have profile of side-burns....

I'm going with #1 and making it burgundy over tan and close-up of stubble over full body shot.

ETA#2: Or maybe not...something about number 2 is sucking me innnnnnnnnnnn.... maybe cuz I've never seen it before?

Sooo similar.... dang!!!

I'm going with #1 cause I LOVE that man is a long coat...

What a choice today was. The closest of them all for me. Usually I have no problem choosing.

Actually this one was a fairly easy toss up for me.

Love both pics and they are so similar, so I just went with the close-up of THAT FACE and those drool worthy sideburns! :DoClay:

Yeah that.

Crap! Might be the toughest contest yet! Love the up close profile, but I'll join Couchie with #2. I went to that San Jose concert, too, and took my mother! We were in the first or second row of the balcony or mezzanine and when Clay walked out in that outfit, my body parts did fluttery things. He looked sooooooo good. :hubbahubba:

Gah.