FCA Photo Tourney...Round 19

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Mmm, two days in a row that my choice was easy. That stage door pic is just too up-close-and-personal to deny.

'sides, I just know that can't be the only hot-NAT Clay pic in this contest, right? Right? I mean not when one of the hottest pics evah is from that concert. :whistling-1:

cindi, just remember -- only 64 pictures. Over a span of 7 years. And then think of ALL the looks Clay has had over this time frame. I had to make some tough choices, and as I said in my introductory email before the contest got started, I'm sure there will be some pictures that people will say "WTF is THAT doing in the contest?" or "WTF? They didn't include that one?" Plus, I wasn't the only one who suggested pictures...there were four of us, and we all have personal tastes as well.

Having said that, there are some pictures that even I forgot, and am like "damn, should have included that one." I think this will probably suggest a second tourney at some point -- maybe with input from members here, suggesting 2 or 3 pictures. And then think of it -- can you limit your favorites to 2 or 3 pictures? Hee.

Oh god, I could hardly scroll away from #1 to even glance at #2. No contest for me this time.

LOL! I hardly got to scroll down to number 2 either. Number one is one of the best of the Spamalat back door shots, IMHO.

I love that crooked smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flirtysmile3:

Just YEAAAHHHH that !!!

Oh. Number 2, please. The profile. The lighting. That sideways look. The hair. And those fingers fondling Ms Microphone again (lucky beyotch) He's wearing my favorite concert outfit of all time and BEING that hawt singer man that always slays me dead. I MISS the concerts! And that time. Gah....I can still revive that flutter I felt when he was standing there like that.

gah

I love #1 but I voted for #2. Love the profile and those hands on the mic, and love that shirt.

So, for no particular reason at all, what happens if there's a tie?

So, for no particular reason at all, what happens if there's a tie?

The admins and I have discussed that, and if it gets to the point of a tie...I will flip a coin. And yes, I truly will flip a coin. #1 will be heads, #2, tails. Swear to God on a stack of Clay Aiken Rolling Stone magazines. All I can do, really.

All that number 2 had going for it for me was the sexy sideways LOOK and fingers on the micstand! :Thud:

Number 1 has close-up freckles, gorgeous eyes, eyelashes, left-over eyeliner, stubble, cowlick, side-burns and a lop-sided smirk! And did I mention CLOSE-UP??? :Thud:

That's 8 to 2 in favour of #1!!! :wub:

All that number 2 had going for it for me was the sexy sideways LOOK and fingers on the micstand! :Thud:

Number 1 has close-up freckles, gorgeous eyes, eyelashes, left-over eyeliner, stubble, cowlick, side-burns and a lop-sided smirk! And did I mention CLOSE-UP??? :Thud:

That's 8 to 2 in favour of #1!!! :wub:

Oh no, I agreed with CF, which means my pic is gonna lose for sure now. I usually pick the winning pic but that's because it's opposite from CF's pick.

I'm a proudly professed profile lover, but I had to go with the lopsided grin. ^_^