FCA Photo Tourney...Round 22

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

mmmmm, hard as it is to vote against up-close do-that-to-me-one-more-time Clay face, I have to vote for #2, because if you look reaaaaaaaaaaal close (or see the cropped version) you'll see that he has thee most perfect lips evah in this pic. And I am all about the lips.

:flirtysmile3:

stepoff.gif

Heeeee - and the turned-over foot gets me every time.

I voted #2, although I generally love the Christmas 2006 look -- however, that pesky nose hair distracts me, and the face is screaming "Shave Me" even though I love stubble and beards and long hair and all that. Just not my favorite picture representative of that time.

No. 2 is new to me. I love the sexy, pouty look and the, forgive me, wide stance.

kf, I was just gonna copy and paste your whole post. Lord knows I love Clay's stubble and other things, and #1 IS quite lovely--but those pesky nose hairs ruined many a close up for me! Before or after Cotton's surgical skill :), once again I have to vote for #2 because of what I associate with it. When I saw that brooding, hands-in-pocket, long-legged, wide-stanced Clay, I went all a twitter. (And I use that word in the meaning it had BEFORE the social networking reference!). Then, when our various photo wizards did the zoom and crop and whatnot and we got a close up of those LIPS!

:Thud:

:hubbahubba:

While #1 is so appealing and while this photo of Clay made my heart flutter when I first saw it 3 years ago, I have to go with #2.

The image in #1 is of a man child, a young one with whom I fell into a, at first confusing, stew of maternal and lustful feelings.

Now he has matured, he is a man who has gone through many physical changes and will never have that delicate almost frail look again. Also I love the almost ecstatic look on his face in #2.

As for the nose hair...the man is hairy...we love his stubble, what is one little nose hair?

ETA phooey! I guess my second cup of coffee hadn't kicked in yet...of course I got the numbers reversed...#1 #1 #1

No 1 is the one for me., single nose hair or not. We all know that Clay is one hairy man. The dreamy, sexy, heavenly expression on his face makes up for the nose hair for me. I love #2 also, but I still pick #1.

Good job with your trimmer Cotton. One thing I worry about getting older, is who is going to "groom" me when I can not do it my self. Will I have to look like a gorilla? At that age, will I even care? I notice a lot of older men could braid their nose and ear hair. UGH I also see some older women with hair on their face. Off topic, but questions to ponder, unless one does not grow hair., or maybe one gets to the point that it does not matter and is comfortable looking like a gorilla?

While #1 is so appealing and while this photo of Clay made my heart flutter when I first saw it 3 years ago, I have to go with #2.

The image in #1 is of a man child, a young one with whom I fell into a, at first confusing, stew of maternal and lustful feelings.

Now he has matured, he is a man who has gone through many physical changes and will never have that delicate almost frail look again. Also I love the almost ecstatic look on his face in #2.

As for the nose hair...the man is hairy...we love his stubble, what is one little nose hair?

Lotus,

Did you get the numbers mixed up? It sounds to me like you are describing No 1 as being mature with the ecstatic look.

mmmmm, hard as it is to vote against up-close do-that-to-me-one-more-time Clay face, I have to vote for #2, because if you look reaaaaaaaaaaal close (or see the cropped version) you'll see that he has thee most perfect lips evah in this pic. And I am all about the lips.

WORD Cindilu2---In case you need some proof folks, here it is--

this seems sooooo unfair to do, but..... too bad!

BE SURE to click picture for full effect

gallery_553_41_8820.jpg

Lotus,

Did you get the numbers mixed up? It sounds to me like you are describing No 1 as being mature with the ecstatic look.

Yes, indeed I did. That'll teach me not to post before finishing my morning second cup of coffee!

gallery_553_41_8820.jpg

Oh Gawd! Gulp! That closeup does really stir up those old feelings but I still stick with #1.

Nose hair??? I mean, seriously, NOSE HAIR ???? WHAT fricken nose hair??!!

:cryingwlaughter:

I'm afraid I was too busy lovin' on those eyelashes, hair, yummy mouth, the deliciously on-purpose stubble, to spend any time critiquing his nose. #1 all the way for me, and I wish I knew if that was taken at Merrillville since I was there and got a handshake at the bus line.

In #2 pic, I thought it looked as if Clay was pissed at the photographer.

I can't believe it, but I do declare that I AM VOTING AGAINST STUBBLE!!

#2 is just too sexay.

:Thud:

gallery_553_41_8820.jpg

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tasty: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!

I never even noticed the tiny nose hair... the look of ecstacy did me in.

I must admit, tho, that #2 is sexier than I thought at first.

Timetraveler... Thanks for the close-up!!!

There is absolutely no question that it is #1 for me. That picture has always just put me on the floor. It is truly "orgasmic". I just have no other words to describe it really except maybe sexy, hot, thudalicious. that about covers it. :hubbahubba::Thud:

There is absolutely no question that it is #1 for me. That picture has always just put me on the floor. It is truly "orgasmic". I just have no other words to describe it really except maybe sexy, hot, thudalicious. that about covers it. :hubbahubba::Thud:

Yeah, what she said.

:flirtysmile3:

stepoff.gif

Heeeee - and the turned-over foot gets me every time.

Yep . Ya talked me into it . #2 it is . ;-)

Oh, Hell!

No contest for me. I didn't even have to scroll past the eyes to know that would be the one!

After scrolling to give the other guy a chance - nope.

#1 is still #1!

:)

:word:

That is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE PICTURES!!!

EVER! EVER! EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

MINE! MINE! MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!