FCA Photo Tourney...Round 23

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Yay! First vote (usually last)

His expression in No 2 reminds me of one of the photos of Parker.

In no.1 his face looks like it might have been from the time shortly after his surgery when it was a bit swollen?

ETA: Ooooh Bottle, looks like we're neck and neck.....

ETAA: Not first vote but coming in second is fine by me ......(and somebody else I know).....

By my calculations, he had just turned 27 in picture 2. What??? the Blue Fairy hadn't turned him into a Real Man yet? Hmmm I think we're looking at a grown-up man in both pictures -- and I like them both, but voted for #1 because I prefer the post-lipo, chiseled chin/neck. Actually, in truth, I prefer looking at him, either way. Even with the "baby" fat!

I also prefer #2 and pefer the face less full and less puffy.

Neither one of these pics makes me weak in the knees, but I'll go with the second one because #1 doesn't LOOK like Clay to me... I know it IS the man- I just still associate him more with the look he had for five of the six years I've 'known' him instead of how he's looked for the past months after the surgery and lipo and whatnot, I guess.

Plus, I like the look he's giving in #2!

This was a hard one. He does have the look of Parker in #2. The "I'm waiting with bated breath to see if you do something funny that I can laugh at" look. :cryingwlaughter:

However, I voted for #1 cause he just looks so happy to be himself and still have people want to photograph him.

#1 for me,

--not so much for the picture itself, although he looks happy and therefore handsome.

more for the first public occation outside Spam of being real Clay at a media event and the words he spoke for Tyra.

---or what liney23 said better.

Don't take this the wrong way, ldyj, but I hate you and your evil game so much right now.... :naughtywag:

I don't want to have to choose between those two spiky haired beauties! Can't I have both? Pleazzzzzzz......

ldyj, I'm with bottlecap. You are sooooo evil, woman!

Love ya anyway,

Patty T

By my calculations, he had just turned 27 in picture 2. What??? the Blue Fairy hadn't turned him into a Real Man yet? Hmmm I think we're looking at a grown-up man in both pictures --

I was kinda laughing cuz I was thinking the same thing.

I look at AI2 Clay and think how young he looked. His face sooooooo hadn't matured then. By 2005, I'd say he was "all growed up", lol.

Re: the pix...kinda "eeney, meeney, miney, moed" it cuz whikel I like both, I can't say that I love either picture. I went with #2 cuz is jaw was still a little puffy in number 1, plus he was posing for the press vs #2, he was performing and there's a certain "look" in his eyes.

No prob choosing for me! #1 fo' sho'!! Clay looks soooo good with that calm, confident smile, being comfortable with who he is, and where he is. No more hiding, no more fear, no more panic attacks.

#2 pic has him all washed out and ghostly looking, altho' I loved the Joyful Noise tours.