FCA Photo Tourney...Round 26

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Although I love all the artsy pictures of him as a youth, when it comes down to choosing, I have to go with the current man. I can't wait to see the new artsy pictures for the new album. I hope they look like the real Clay.

#2 all the way.

Edited for spelling. I shouldn't post so early in the morning.

This has been my most difficult decision yet. #1 is really a classic clay pic, one of my early favorites. But he was so gorgeous at the DF thingy and this is such a great, full on picture of him, and singing to boot without the mic hiding his face. Gotta go with number 2.

Now back to staring at the current banner. just wow.

This is my first really tough choice, too. #1 is Flat Clay, who is still hanging around the house making me smile. #2 is gorgeous grown-up Clay. Decisions, decisions. And will yesterday's Twitter Clay show up in this tourney?

And will yesterday's Twitter Clay show up in this tourney?

I think I've mentioned this yesterday on the main thread, but sadly, no, it will not. The pictures were chosen several weeks ago, before I started the tourney. I do believe there will be a second tourney at some point though -- there are just too many pictures of Clay! A bounty of riches, as it were. So I have a feeling this one will make it into a second tourney.

One thing, I did try to keep it to pictures that didn't have anyone else in them, although I did find myself with two exceptions in this first tourney -- the picture of Clay with Chamberlin and the picture of Clay with the child during a UNICEF trip. I know, though, that couchie has a picture or two in mind that also has someone else in it...and it's NOT the boobgate picture.

Although...

*g*

#1 for me. I love long, lean Clay. Love everything about the picture including the darker hair although that new Decca picture is just yummy.

Hey Sparky, nice to see you here, but everybody watch out cuz she's trouble.

This one was a hard choice for me cuz he looked gorgeous in both but I had to go with #1.