#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

:GE_FCA:

In addition to current fall charity giveaway campaigns, holiday fundraising standbys are upon us -- Wrapping for Inclusion, Deck the Halls, and a Clay Aiken calendar for the new year. As she has for several years, Rosa Shurtz created the 2010 calendar with photos by toni7babe. After expenses, all proceeds will go to the National Inclusion Project.

th_Rosa_2010Cover1aa.jpg

Clickable Calendar Cover

See the new Carolina On My Mind blog for more info, sample months, and the mid-November order deadline/procedure.

When do we cut the cake, cindilu2? :wub:

Have a great week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Wow, I wish I could go to GFI but I don't think it's in the cards. Look forward to the clack, though!

It would be nice to have something official from Clay or Decca in regards to a possible release date for the new album. However maybe it's too early to determine yet.

Somehow I managed to get 2nd degree burns to the fingers of my left hand on the weekend, while frying up some bacon. You know how the grease spits? It really had good aim this time around. I have a whopping sized blister on my 4th finger and it's not bursting. Ewwww. I guess it'll be ewwwwwier when it does.

Poor thing. I had 2nd degree burns on both hands a couple of years ago. Take dope. Trust me. They take about 2 weeks to heal over.

I chatted you up in IM but happy Birthday Cindilu. Hope it was a great day!

This is kinda gross and funny so skip if you hate gross. I was leaving to pick up the kids. Had just left my house and was almost to the freeway.. running a bit behind as usual..all of a sudden I noticed my nose was bleeding. What to do. What to do. Too late to go home. So I keep driving. Ask my mom to look around for tissues, napkins, anything. Lord knows I buy enough happy meals these days. Nothing. Meanwhile nose is dripping. I'm wiping it with the back of my hand. I'm really a mess. Then I remember I have a sanitary napkin in my purse. Yes you got it. for the next 15 minutes I had peices of Always in my nose. Had my mom go into the school and get me some wet paper towels to clean myself up. It's been that kind of day.

I chatted you up in IM but happy Birthday Cindilu. Hope it was a great day!

This is kinda gross and funny so skip if you hate gross. I was leaving to pick up the kids. Had just left my house and was almost to the freeway.. running a bit behind as usual..all of a sudden I noticed my nose was bleeding. What to do. What to do. Too late to go home. So I keep driving. Ask my mom to look around for tissues, napkins, anything. Lord knows I buy enough happy meals these days. Nothing. Meanwhile nose is dripping. I'm wiping it with the back of my hand. I'm really a mess. Then I remember I have a sanitary napkin in my purse. Yes you got it. for the next 15 minutes I had peices of Always in my nose. Had my mom go into the school and get me some wet paper towels to clean myself up. It's been that kind of day.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:GM_FCA:

33 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

95 Days until GFI! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim