#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

BWAH where ever he is, he looks like he just rolled out of bed!

It appears he is in France; if you biggie size it you can see French words in the background...it appears Reed is also in France...so you may be correct about him just getting out of bed, LOL

ETA: Correction, it was just posted on CV that the girl who tweeted is from Montreal.

Kim

Yep, definitely looks like the old city in Montreal. I wonder what brings him up there....work or a nice long Canadian weekend vacation. And as you all say.....cute no matter where he is.

Somebody requested a wp based on the current banner, so I figured I'd share in case anybody else wants it. 1024x768 only.

Click and click

th_bestisyetWPopt.jpg

Ohhhhhhh, thank you, cindilu2! The best is yet to come! :clap::clap:

Love the double stripes in Quebec! :lol:

Caro :listen:

Cindilu2, the wp is totally yummy, thanks!

It must be breezy in Montreal--gotta love that strippy man :)

Thanks for the BD greetings--and a

BELATED but Happy Birthday to Ausdon and Merrieee!

BWAH where ever he is, he looks like he just rolled out of bed!

It appears he is in France; if you biggie size it you can see French words in the background...it appears Reed is also in France...so you may be correct about him just getting out of bed, LOL

ETA: Correction, it was just posted on CV that the girl who tweeted is from Montreal.

Kim

Yep, definitely looks like the old city in Montreal. I wonder what brings him up there....work or a nice long Canadian weekend vacation. And as you all say.....cute no matter where he is.

Yup....definitely looks like Vieux Montreal or QC, and if she's from Montreal it's likely there.

Eeeehhh!!! He looks wonderful!! A wee bit sunburned, actually :) The hair just looks a little windblown, that's all.....but he's WAY CUTE!!!

:flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::twinklewhore:

Teacher needs help here.... I have a song that I've lost a cassette tape for. I downloaded the song but it has a long intro to it that I want to chop off and also it's an mp3 and I need to convert it to CD format cuz I'm pretty sure the CD players at school don't like Mp3s.

It's A You're Adorable. I'd like to have the first 29 seconds chopped off and then have it re-saved so it will play on any CD player :

Description: A You're Adorable

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhch6t

Can anybody help? I downloaded goldwave...or the trial current version: AVS Audio Editor but it keeps wanting to record this voice over...maybe that means I can't use the trial version?

BTW: What DO you call the standard format for a CD? Is that wav?

I can do it for you. Most people burn mp3s for CDs. You can also use a wav file. Some say the wav has a better sound, but if the original is an mp3, you aren't going to improve the quality.

ETA: Here it is:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ax2ups

Thanks! :BlowKiss: I did find a copy of Nero on the old laptop that will burn to CD vs MP3 format. I uninstalled it off of this one cuz it was arguing with other programs.

New pic and Clay's in the U.K.!

I turned Twitter back on just in time.

Seems our boy may be in the UK.

And she took a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen_Mah: sweet mother of all that is good and holy, i finally met clay aiken. http://twitpic.com/gvgyp

Kewl.

He can roll out of my bed ANYTIME looking like this...

28342177-304d99b36175245409f3726cc9.jpg

IMO, this needs to be pulled out again..

He's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:teehee2:

Clay is in Quebec? :twinklewhore:

Only he would combine two different coloured stripy shirts. :cryingwlaughter::wub:

If Clay is in Quebec, Sparky will freak out. She's lying in a hospital in Quebec with a ruptured appendix. :bitenails: I might just tell her hubby that. Might be enough to light a fire under her, lol.

From CH

tagalong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:58 pm GMT

EEEE!!!! MONTREAL!!!

I have been in that le Steak Frites place in the background! And that very nice Modavie wine bar just over his shoulder! Con-NEK-shun! And went to art school *mumblety* years ago just a few blocks away from that corner.... they were standing on Rue St. Paul Ouest near the corner of Saint-Laurent... lots of great cafes, restaurants and little boutiques in that area...

*is suddenly homesick for Montreal*

I'm sorry.

OMG, I'm sorry.

But he looks like he electrocuted a small mammal and stuck it on his head. Crookedly.

I swear, I can see four legs and a tail.

And Solo is laughing in horror because it cannot be denied.

Now she says no, I said he looks like he's wearing a wig. A bad one.

Wig, toupee. Toupee, small dead mammal. All the same.

I'm sorry.

OMG, I'm sorry.

But he looks like he electrocuted a small mammal and stuck it on his head. Crookedly.

Thank you. Ditto.

I'm sorry.

OMG, I'm sorry.

:cryingwlaughter::hysterical::cryingwlaughter::hysterical::cryingwlaughter:

And yet I STILL --> :DoClay: He's sooo not superficial in that goofdorkishhawtkindaway :wub::wub::wub:

muski.... Whooo hoooo!!!! Details, woman, details!

I'm so happytmNot Dead Fred... for you and Carrie and Simba and hubby (did Alex meet Simba since she's away to school? What the hey, I'm happy for Alex, too! :cryingwlaughter:

Carrie was in the next room working on Algebra. The phone rang and someone just one courtyard over told Kenny she had Simba. So Carrie and I EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! and walked over to get him. The lady said that he was just the friendliest cat ever and so pretty. She called her daughter, whose cat had just died, to tell her--thinking that she could adopt him! When she described Simba, though, her daughter said, "Oh, I've seen posters about him..." and she gave her mom our number to call!

OMG!

So...we are now going to keep Simba in the den for at least two weeks before letting him out in the house again. He needs to get used to us and this place as his home and we need to get his vet exam, his shots and license and his microchipping done before we let him roam freely in the house---just in case he slips out again...

:twinklewhore: