#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

CLAY!!!!! Where tf are you?????

Maybe waiting impatiently for this guy to get his butt back from tossing around that red-headed chick in Europe? :cryingwlaughter:

Paris12_5.jpg

From tossing a redhead in Europe to tumbling with one in the US of A, eh, bottle? That Reed! He's a world-wrestler!

*Sees gg and waves!* :hello:

Are you done with Christmas Serenade? Where are you now? -- Thx! :BlowKiss:

I'm on HYAMLC. Just started. BUT these aren't taking me too long, if I just applied myself. I think probably I will seriously apply myself this weekend SO I might even finish the first set by Sunday. Which would be great if I could.

:thankyou:

Me too.! I asked because my rendering machine is still not back up and will need a bit of work. I'm hoping to get most of it done this weekend, though. I'm just glad that you're not waiting on me (yet). :)

:GE_FCA:

*Sees gg and waves!* :hello:

Are you done with Christmas Serenade? Where are you now? -- Thx! :BlowKiss:

I'm on HYAMLC. Just started. BUT these aren't taking me too long, if I just applied myself. I think probably I will seriously apply myself this weekend SO I might even finish the first set by Sunday. Which would be great if I could.

:thankyou:

Me too.! I asked because my rendering machine is still not back up and will need a bit of work. I'm hoping to get most of it done this weekend, though. I'm just glad that you're not waiting on me (yet). :)

:GE_FCA:

Nope not yet. Got caught up a bit in this voting thing (it's been fun) and have been running around with RL. So all is well. Thank you for checking in though, I appreciate it.

Actually,Clay does entertain me any time and all the time I want him to.

:thdom2:

There are so many photos I love --both old and new. I still really enjoy putting on a fulltour audio and going through pictures and recaps and occational videos.

A new tour or something I could afford to go to, would be nice though.

It makes me wonder sometimes why I still have so much of it with tons of songs on my computer and video on dvds thanks to so many talented fans. But then I remember that I have it all because I still enjoy it. It entertains me to go back.

Thanks to all who make this happen :thankyou:

And I enjoy sharing my latest rediscoveries too, so heres another picture I played with:

[i wish they had used this photo for promo though] ---go ahead, click it to get close.

gallery_553_38_122749.jpg

Looking forward to lots of new BAF/Inclusion clack of Decca-boy singing.

WOW TTPAX-- That is really stunning!

:GM_FCA:

30 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champion's Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Heee just for fun I voted before I saw the photos.. I then scrolled down to see if I liked my pic....phew I did!

Well i'm home today...I'm fighting the crud and just need to sleep. I don't think I have slept a full night in 8 weeks! Of course the maid is coming today so she will just have to clean around me!

Jumping in for a moment to say that while I wasn't a charter admirer of Susan Boyle, she was absolutely stunning last night singing, of all things, a Rolling Stones cover! (Or is that "a cover of the Rolling Stones?")

WOW. Just WOW. There was an alchemy between her voice and my ear that got me in the throat.

Here's a little different poll to vote on! :)

As far as I can see, no multiple votes and no "viruses" :)

Please help us win this one, and the $25.000 for the National Inclusion Project!

Christie Cookie Charity Giveaway

Please vote for National Inclusion Project, Raleigh NC. Contact name is Aron Hall.

Hmmm, it says city and state are optional so I didn't fill them in. Don't know if it counts Canadian votes or not if you don't specify you are Canadian. ;) But I figure it can't hurt, and it's for a good cause - that type of thing I don't mind voting in. :)

From Twitter:

Haha todays celebrity spotting: mason musso, clay aiken and the lead singer of Cohead and Cambria.

Just met Clay Aiken! He's gained a little weight!

Geez people where are your cell phone cameras! (The twitterers are from NY/NJ)

Could someone on CH please let Clandy know that the National Inclusion Project's Aron Hall spells his name with one "A"-Aron? She asked to be informed if there was anything that needed to be corrected. I have seen several posts at CH where it was spelled "Aaron" so I think some people assume the correct spelling is a typo. :) The voting for Christie's Cookies does have a space for "contact," so it would be nice to have it spelled corrrectly. Thanks y'all.

:GA_FCA:

From Twitter:

Haha todays celebrity spotting: mason musso, clay aiken and the lead singer of Cohead and Cambria.

Just met Clay Aiken! He's gained a little weight!

Geez people where are your cell phone cameras! (The twitterers are from NY/NJ)

And the twitterer who thinks Clay has gained weight is a songwriter!

Kim

I'm sure they can tell from your IP address, but who knows if they are checking? Can't hurt to vote, I say!

If folks in the US would allow others to RDP into their machines, then the IP's will show as US.

(but maybe they're not even checking -- well if we need to, we can do something about it)

Hallelujah, Tweeterwall is over!!! :twinklewhore:

I think there were some amazing results from the poll as the fan base came together like days of old. I read FCA posts from 9/13 to the present, and many of you were impressed with the OFC Thread. There were similar cheerleading threads on CA message boards -- the Clayboard, international fan boards, etc. For at least a day, we knew Clay would come in second, so that's what I wrote about in the blog ...

The Carolina On My Mind blog celebrates the conclusion of Tweeterwall and grandson Kai's second birthday. Clay epitomizes an Ultimate World Idol, which I supported with info familiar to you, the next chapter with Decca, and Wednesday's updated list of 128 countries recording visits to the blog. Clay is truly worldwide! :)

The lead Clay graphic is by Cotton with others by AmazingCA, Claystruck, Ashes, and Sally. Thank you for your visits and comments. :wub:

For those who enjoy the Kai reports, this entry includes a birthday graphic and a short video of grandson's latest drumming escapade. Here is the art by Ashes (Claysmelody at FCA) celebrating our family's birthday boy:

th_Ashes_Kai2BD1.jpg

Clickable Kai

Again, WOOHOO and on to the next chapter! First, I have to teach violin lessons. See you in a bit ... :snoopy:

Have an awesome day, all! :thbighug-1:

Caro :listen:

I have been voting on that Tweeterwall poll ever since we found out about it. Will be so glad when it is finally over.

penquin... :welcome22:

I'm guessing he came in second. That's not bad for someone from season 2 vs the latest season. In fact, that's great! I'm so glad the fandom was positive about this for the most part. That bodes well for the future, I think.

Caro... Kai is a real cutie!!! I can't wait to get home to read your blog. Work won't let me.

Clay can't have gained that much weight from the Decca picture. He just must have looked bigger than the person imagined he would. He was a tiny thing next to Ruben and if that's what most people remember, then, yah, he's gained weight.

Twitter should require that anyone who joins them have a cell phone with a camera! :cryingwlaughter:

From toni7babe at CV:

Ok guys, am I the only one who looked Chaz Langley the guy who tweeted up on facebook????

Well, looky what I found.....he posted this today:

Chaz Langley: Rehearsed at the same studio as Clay Aiken! Very nice to meet him! Cool kid despite all the drama that surrounded him!
4 hours ago

Hallelujah, Tweeterwall is over!!! :twinklewhore:

I think there were some amazing results from the poll as the fan base came together like days of old. I read FCA posts from 9/13 to the present, and many of you were impressed with the OFC Thread. There were similar cheerleading threads on CA message boards -- the Clayboard, international fan boards, etc. For at least a day, we knew Clay would come in second, so that's what I wrote about in the blog ...

The Carolina On My Mind blog celebrates the conclusion of Tweeterwall and grandson Kai's second birthday. Clay epitomizes an Ultimate World Idol, which I supported with info familiar to you, the next chapter with Decca, and Wednesday's updated list of 128 countries recording visits to the blog. Clay is truly worldwide! :)

The lead Clay graphic is by Cotton with others by AmazingCA, Claystruck, Ashes, and Sally. Thank you for your visits and comments. :wub:

For those who enjoy the Kai reports, this entry includes a birthday graphic and a short video of grandson's latest drumming escapade. Here is the art by Ashes (Claysmelody at FCA) celebrating our family's birthday boy:

th_Ashes_Kai2BD1.jpg

Clickable Kai

Again, WOOHOO and on to the next chapter! First, I have to teach violin lessons. See you in a bit ... :snoopy:

Have an awesome day, all! :thbighug-1:

Caro :listen:

What a beautiful child.