#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Awww, thank's for the birthday wishes, y'all. It's been a super day so far .... and it ain't over! Birthday-eve best wishes to my Libra-sister Liney!!!

Truly, one of the first gifts I received today was seeing the yummy photo winner -- one of my all-time faves! An inspirational hottie!

2705_1.jpg

(And I used this particular version because I too am a fan of the blue shirt!)

Can't wait to see this guy in the flesh even from far off, lol, at least he'll be in the same room and hopefully will hear him good.

:04: Happy Birthday Keepingfaith! :04:

:bdayparty2::bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

Fromclaygary,

I get logged out all of the time at school. The system seems to clear cookies. Maybe your computer has had a new update and it's now clearing cookies? Is it doing it just here or everywhere?

Alas, I think Blue Shirt on the Rocks has grown weary of my obsession devotion. I checked in this morning and found this guy. He said his name is "Gary" and that Blue Shirt has taken a long trip and is out of the country. Sniffle. I'll miss Ole Blue...

Ontherocks-2-2-1.jpg

bottlecap, you're too funny. A bit silly, but that's what I like about you...

Here is the second photo for the semi-finals...

277261431.jpg

Third round of the Elite Eight is here! Please vote at the top of that page!

*wonders how bottlecap will work the "blue shirt love" into the winner from yesterday*

:04: Happy birthday liney!

:GM_FCA:

13 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Fromclaygary,

I get logged out all of the time at school. The system seems to clear cookies. Maybe your computer has had a new update and it's now clearing cookies? Is it doing it just here or everywhere?

There is no other "here" than here for me :)....but not that I know of! Today so far, so good....without me doing anything :lol: Who knows??!

Thank you verra verra much!

My daughters are taking me to lunch, then I'm driving to my son's for dinner, since he had knee surgery on Thursday and can't come to me. Yesterday, I went to my meditation group and one of my best friends brought a cake and candles, so I got Happy Birthday sung to me and got to blow out candles for the first time in years. It was very pretty... dark chocolate with bright yellow and orange flowers on one side of the top. I teased her pretty badly tho, cause the cake was chocolate and she had forgotten I'm allergic to chocolate. :cry4: At least my birthday cake didn't add any calories to my diet. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

My biggest unhappiness of the day, tho.... the Jets/Saints game is not being televised. At least my TIVO says not. The TV honchos missed a ratings bonaza on that one. I support teams based on how much I like the quarterback, and I have liked Drew Brees since he was with San Diego. Mark Sanchez is a doll. Didn't they know it was my birthday??? LOL

As a birthday present to you, I'm going to post a new picture I found yesterday and think is gorgeous!

Gala08.jpg

And, another fun picture from the same Gala. I love his facial expression.

IMG_2817_filtered.jpg

:happybirthday01:

to Keeping Faith & Liney

hope you both had great birthdays :)

Went to Kelly C's concert Friday. For any interested I made a play list from clips I found on you tube of some of my favorite songs she performed.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4336BECCDB9086F0

Clay related

I need to go vote on the picture contest & I am sure the one I vote on will lose :lol:

:GM_FCA:

12 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy birthday liney23 and keepingfaith! :BlowKiss: Sorry I'm late!

happybirthday2-12.jpg

Happy birthday Ladies....

KeepingFaith and Liney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GilfordCLassicsMedley.gif

girlcanuck... THANK YOU muchly!!! Those are both very heart stimulating and at my advanced age I need that. :cryingwlaughter:

BDflowers.gif to my bud goldarngirl and belated greetings to liney could'a sworn I posted yesterday, demmit

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Weewly? Board no say dat. I believes ya! :confetti-1:

:04: Happy Birthday Goldarngirl!!! :04:

:happybirthday02:airplanebanner.gif

HappyBirthday1_DangHesHot-Small.png

flowers.jpg

Clayflowers.jpg

birthdayclay.jpg

:bdayparty2: :bdayparty2: :bdayparty2:

Happy Birthday goldarngirl!

:04: :balloons::fest06: :nana: :2164: :partytime: :04:

Thanks a bunch guys. Appreciate it. I was gonna take the IMG tags off, BUT I loved the posies by cindilu2 and canfly's were all Clay (who could eliminate him) and Fear has the smilies I can never find. Thanks again. :hugs-1::affection: