#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

You do realize that I have 3 pages of Happy Birthday stuff in PB with more in My Pictures, lol? :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for everything you do, and have done, to make this fandom so much fun for me!!!!

:yeahthat:

I'm sure that all of the London clunchers agree!!! :woman:

:thbighug-1:

You bringin' my camcorder to the gala, woman? :lipstick:

You do realize that I have 3 pages of Happy Birthday stuff in PB with more in My Pictures, lol? :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for everything you do, and have done, to make this fandom so much fun for me!!!!

:yeahthat:

I'm sure that all of the London clunchers agree!!! :woman:

:thbighug-1:

You bringin' my camcorder to the gala, woman? :lipstick:

Thank you so much claymatron how funny is it that we met over a montage that you were searching for many moons ago??

Canfly -- Ohhhhh I can, I forgot I still had it since I returned all the tapes (the other ones) to you. I have put it with all of the things that I had (for everyone) that I have to pack.

It's getting close. See if you can round up more voters, lol.

Updated: 10/5/2009 / 15:58 CST

1. Nazarene Compassionate Ministries Lenexa, KS 12689

2. National Inclusion Project Raleigh, NC 12069

3. Young Singers Foundation Tulsa, OK 11707

Happy Birthday Liney and Goldarngirl!!!

It's beautiful here in Palm Desert. My patio opens up to the 16th tee LOL..right by a sand trap. I'm enjoying the quiet before the rest of the family arrives later in the week.

Looks like my favorite photo is going to bite the dust in the photo contest. I weep in advance.

Happy Birthday Goldarngirl!!!

And Happy Birthday a little late Liney23 & keepingfaith!!!

:happybirthday04::happybirthday04:

FromClaygary and Liney, I haven't forgotten the emails for Christie's. I am going to try to create a bunch and send by tomorrow. Had a couple of really bad days as far as seizures and alertness are concerned. Started some new meds this week, please pray they help, even a little would be great. If anyone else is willing to use some addresses and vote, let me know. I have almost 5,000 available with our Beta Alpha .org and we should be able to get quite a few used between now and the 15th.:twinklewhore:

ETA :04: The Charity Navigator news is huge and fantastic!!! It should help with individual donations, and I know that it will help with obtaining sponsors and corporate donations!! Can you tell that I am just a wee bit excited about this news! :04: :04:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

10/04/2009

Charity Navigator gives National Inclusion Project Four Stars!

On behalf of Charity Navigator, I wish to congratulate National Inclusion Project on achieving our coveted 4-star rating for sound fiscal management.

<a href="http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=76" target="_blank">http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=76</a>

This should help if anyone was on the fence about voting for them!! GREAT achievment & PR for the Project! :wub:

Wonderful news about Charity Navigator and the National Inclusion Project!

Our final picture for the Elite Eight was picked yesterday, and yes, couchie is weeping because her favorite lost. Here is the winner though...

Clay_Aiken_color_5_hi_res.jpg

The first round of the semi-finals is here! Only four pictures remain...

:GM_FCA:

11 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OMIGOSH!! I was working and missed goldarngirl's birthday?? :cry4:

I'm so sorry!! :(

Happy belated Birthday to my travelling buddy, IM companion and one of my bestest friends....thanks so much for everything you do!! :wub:

and THIS.......

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

10/04/2009

Charity Navigator gives National Inclusion Project Four Stars!

On behalf of Charity Navigator, I wish to congratulate National Inclusion Project on achieving our coveted 4-star rating for sound fiscal management.

<a href="http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=76" target="_blank">http://www.inclusionproject.org/news.php?id=76</a>

This should help if anyone was on the fence about voting for them!! GREAT achievment & PR for the Project! :wub:

is just exceptional!! CONGRATULATIONS to the National Inclusion Project! I couldn't possibly be prouder!! :wub:

That just made my whole day!! :)

Oh laughn does your friend still need a ticket?

Thanks merrieeee, but It looks like my friend found one as well.

Just a suggestion, if someone has an extra ticket they can contact Aron Hall. That's how I found mine.

When I didn't have much success at the boards I called The Project and he said he knew of someone who had a ticket to sell and he sent them my contact info. They got in touch with me.

...and now I get to meet ldyj and canfly and others... :ura: :trink4:

Oh laughn does your friend still need a ticket?

Thanks merrieeee, but It looks like my friend found one as well.

Just a suggestion, if someone has an extra ticket they can contact Aron Hall. That's how I found mine.

When I didn't have much success at the boards I called The Project and he said he knew of someone who had a ticket to sell and he sent them my contact info. They got in touch with me.

...and now I get to meet ldyj and canfly and others... :ura: :trink4:

I'm sharing a room with Idyj so we will probably meet too!