#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Dude loves showing off the sixpack doesn't he, lol?

Indeed...a trait he shares with his hot boyfriend--that showing off what he's got. Of course, with Clay it ain't the abs, but another very vital muscle instead. (and we have the videos and pics to prove it...heh)

God, the imagery that bombards me when I think of those two....together. :Thud::Imok::huh:

Good Morning Everyone,

46 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Speaking of vids, I'm re-doing the Vancouver JNT05 to answer for goldarngirl's call for clips. Didn't realize it but I'd only rendered part of the show, even missing important parts like the one where he talked to LauraQ who was right in front of me. Will post links as they go. After this, per gg, it's Hollywood, FL with the ones from the 2nd set that canfly took with mine.

:hello: waves to goldarngirl down there. I hope it's ok to do the vignettes & songs as individual files (not sure how you plan to run the montages from them... I'm up to HYAMLC but can redo if you want them another way...)

Hallelujah, lol.

Now go nag SLC for her Ft. Myers stuff, lol.

Yep tried that, WPB too - no luck. :cryingwlaughter:

Yesterday's photo tourney...well, it was a nail biter. Too much of a one, actually, as I ended up flipping a coin to determine the winner! My apologies to those who voted for the other picture...but here is the winner...

UMM.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. We're down to four pictures...happy voting!

Yesterday's photo tourney...well, it was a nail biter. Too much of a one, actually, as I ended up flipping a coin to determine the winner! My apologies to those who voted for the other picture...but here is the winner...

UMM.jpg

*flail*

Mm, early Clay in all his sexay goodness.

I realized what my favorite Clay look is! And it has nothing to do with hair! I suddenly realized that what I like the most about the Decca picture is his two-shirts look! (And the stubble, of course. Mmm, stubble... :Imok:) Hoodies and sweaters don't do much for me, but a short-sleeved shirt on top of a long-sleeved shirt? YUMMALICIOUS!

OK, random clothes rant over. :)

ETA: LOL, guess which one I voted for today!?

You're always welcome, gg. I only wish it didn't take so long to get started -- I know it's been over a week since you asked for these.

The files will be uploaded here and right now all it contains is the 1st song - Christmastime XviD - 99 MB.

As always, please only download the XviDs if you know that your computer can run them. Otherwise, please use the mp4's or the vault files (large & small wmv's) when they get uploaded. Thanks!

Hey Scarlett, are these files different than the ones that are already in the vault? I see a Christmastime XviD at 140 MB with a date of Nov 6, 2006. Just wondering if I need to download these latest ones for reviewing purposes, or if the old ones are the same content. Thanks.

UMM.jpg

Eeeee! My favourite!! LOOK at those eyes! ....little bitta scruff....great hair! I LOVE the spiky 'do that way...just looking "mussed". Yum.

Lotus...I'm withya! Not a fan of the muscle boys...my experience has been that they're a little too focused on the six pack and not enough focused on anything else but...but perhaps Reed is an exception, cuz I can't see boyfriend liking that. :shrug:

ETA: I'd bet that's real close to his natural colour, too....

You're always welcome, gg. I only wish it didn't take so long to get started -- I know it's been over a week since you asked for these.

The files will be uploaded here and right now all it contains is the 1st song - Christmastime XviD - 99 MB.

As always, please only download the XviDs if you know that your computer can run them. Otherwise, please use the mp4's or the vault files (large & small wmv's) when they get uploaded. Thanks!

Hey Scarlett, are these files different than the ones that are already in the vault? I see a Christmastime XviD at 140 MB with a date of Nov 6, 2006. Just wondering if I need to download these latest ones for reviewing purposes, or if the old ones are the same content. Thanks.

This song was orginally the only one I was going to re-do for your montages because gg told me that there was a slight glitch in the version in the vault. Then, when I looked at the vault files I saw that there were gaps so I'm running a clean full set of XviDs for the whole show.

Currently uploading SR, JB, CS, Vignette1 & 2...

Hee. I imagine when it comes time to do overheads lifts and spins and whatnot, Reed's dance partners appreciate his strength training regime. :dan1:

'whatnot' is such a delightful word, isn't it? :flirtysmile3:

The boy is downright inspiring. :tasty: Opposites attract and all that - - and outwardly they could hardly be more different, but I'd bet a whole lot that they're kindred spirits in all the ways that count.

Thanks for bringing the pic!

When I first saw "the picture" I didn't get photoshoot at all...more like he jumped out of the shower, threw on some clothes and headed for his appointment and the hair was all flattened because he had his sunglasses on top of his head. But I do prefer natural Clay to all made up; flat-ironed to death, artsy-fartsy Clay...if it was a photoshoot and this is direction they are going, than I am all for it!

Kim

I was going to go and find an example, but never got around to it, and then there it was in today's photo tournament picks.

scrpkym255819921_MPFJu-L-1.jpg

Here's a good example of Clay's natural curls. This is either post-shower, or post fluffing it out good after removing the wig. (I vote for the former myself. Although he's still got his makeup on, so maybe not.) Compare with the banner. Flat, flat, flat. I totally agree with you about natural Clay and the flat ironing. Why in the world would anyone mess with those curls??

Now, if we could just get Clay to take off his shirt I could die happy.

We could be buried together. :) It would be cheaper that way.

Here's a good example of Clay's natural curls. This is either post-shower, or post fluffing it out good after removing the wig. (I vote for the former myself. Although he's still got his makeup on, so maybe not.) Compare with the banner. Flat, flat, flat. I totally agree with you about natural Clay and the flat ironing. Why in the world would anyone mess with those curls??

Hee...because we always want what we ain't got? :lol: I only gave up on "curls" about 6 years ago.

O/T - Reed has changed his profile picture again. Lord have mercy... :Imok:

th_ReedBridgelarge.jpg

Double-clickable

O.M.G. That man has the most beautiful body! Wow! Is it hot in here or what??? :cryingwlaughter:

Went to weight watchers this morning, lost 3pds, not bad after vacation! I want to look good in a dress I want to wear for the Gala!!! lost 13.8pds so far!

preden... congrats! Aikim says you've got 46 more days...

post-292-1251920492_thumb.jpg

Is this the one you mean?

Yes it is verra verra nice! :whistling-1:

merrieeee... I think I just swallowed my tongue!

I hope these get him umpteen modeling jobs so he keeps up the advertisement! Um.... Madison Avenue... got a hot one for you!!! Whew!