#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Got together with a group of fans that were at the Gala and we all said what a good time we had and 4 of us that went to the breakfast really, really enjoyed it what a great restaurant and hope to do it again if next year it is again in Raleigh. We had a clay cluncheon this afternoon{sunday} amd bput 10 people came and two of them had the 2500.00 tickets and brought their pictures of Clay and them. He just looked so handsome in those pictures. Maybe next year I can get a more expensive table and have a picture so I going to start saving now..

OMG those are so cute!! I can so see Parker wearing little shoes like that! It must have been really hard for Clay to sign the inside sole of those tiny shoes. He doesn't exactly have a small hand. :dadrocks:

Good point!! That must have been quite a job :hysterical:

Got together with a group of fans that were at the Gala and we all said what a good time we had and 4 of us that went to the breakfast really, really enjoyed it what a great restaurant and hope to do it again if next year it is again in Raleigh. We had a clay cluncheon this afternoon{sunday} amd bput 10 people came and two of them had the 2500.00 tickets and brought their pictures of Clay and them. He just looked so handsome in those pictures. Maybe next year I can get a more expensive table and have a picture so I going to start saving now..

Glad you enjoyed it, evelyn...hope to see you there again next year!

:GM_FCA:

35 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

97 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Bid is at 800 on the auction for the kiddie sandals. I feel like living dangerously and bidding. Of course I'd live in terror until someone outbid me. :hahaha: Cracks me up that Clay is leading the auction so far and the next celebs are Shaquille (I have a feeling he'd bid on his own shoes), Tiger Woods, and 007.

Nicki said she didn't care about the pix and that she knows who took 'em and that's all that matters to her.

I'm having to upload them one at a time to PB cuz the bulk uploader won't load for me right now. I really liked the old uploader where you could pick some files to upload and get them going and go do something else and then come back when they were finished.

There is a message on PB under the upload button that says:

Use CTRL to select multiple files

Does anybody know how to work that when you just want to upload 5 to 10 images and you don't want to wait 10 years for the bulk uploader to load?

I wish more people would form their own opinions and not just accept what they read as fact.

There's a novel idea!

Canfly... using the CTRL to get mulitple files is something I use all the time. For me, anyhow, when I hit the upload, it takes me to My Pictures automatically. Once I am in the right directory, you hold the CTRL key while clicking on the pictures you want uploaded. CTRL lets you skip around unlike the Shift key which grabs all files between the first and second pictures you click on. At least that's what I think they are saying.

Those baby sandals are just too cute!!! All together now.... awwwwww!!!

I just thought of a theory about the critical fans... They don't trust him to be successful without their help cause he needed their help to succeed on AI so... they have to continue to help him succeed and they're afraid he won't and that's just not ok for them. How's that for a 5 cent pychological analysis? :cryingwlaughter:

merrieeee.... CONGRATS!!! Glad being a Clay fan helped you out in this very important test!

GFI Press Release

In 2004, Aiken released Merry Christmas with Love (2004), the fastest selling Christmas album in Nielsen Soundscan history. He followed that success with A Thousand Different Ways (2006), All is Well (2006), and On My Way Here (2008). Notably, Aiken earned the distinction of being only the eighth artist to ever have his first four albums debut in the Billboard Top 5. In 2004, Aiken wrote a best-selling memoir. Readers and critics embraced his style and his message in Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life, making the book an instant New York Times best seller. Most recently Aiken has signed with Universal Decca records and is planning on the release of his sixth album in early 2010.

I'm eeeing and yet I'm hearing Barbara Streisand singing ! IYKWIMAITYD

:04: for merrieeee getting tickets to GFI! Oh, and congrats on the citizenship test too!

As for the early 2010 album release -- I'll do a cautious EEEEEEEEE on that. I'll wait until I see a press release from Decca and/or Clay. But it sounds really really cool to me too.

Wow, I wish I could go to GFI but I don't think it's in the cards. Look forward to the clack, though!

It would be nice to have something official from Clay or Decca in regards to a possible release date for the new album. However maybe it's too early to determine yet.

Somehow I managed to get 2nd degree burns to the fingers of my left hand on the weekend, while frying up some bacon. You know how the grease spits? It really had good aim this time around. I have a whopping sized blister on my 4th finger and it's not bursting. Ewwww. I guess it'll be ewwwwwier when it does.

:GM_FCA:

34 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

96 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Birthday cindilu!

O/T: If interested in women's empowerment and hearing the thinking of some very prominent speakers, the Women's Conference 2009 is streaming live today from the West Coast (an afternoon session on grief, healing, and resilience is supposed to include Lisa Swayze, Patrick's widow):

http://www.californiawomen.org/

Happy birthday, cindilu2! :happybirthday01: