FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 2

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Damn. I know I'm voting for the 'loser' today, but I don't care, I'm doing it anyway. I love everything about #1. The semi-profile, the lashes, the parted lips (oh, the lips), the fingers, the hair, the mic-grip. Everything. Sigh.

#2 was a great moment, #1 is a great photograph.

Have to go with #2. I loved the IT and it brings back great memories.

The only pic from that microphone photo shoot that really slayed me was the one of his long, tall, lean profile, his arm extended, hand clutching mic, head down....gah...

I wasn't at Wilkes Barre but I remember how I felt when I watched the clack. It was a time that his 'real-ness' hit me---his soul was bared and I fell...

...more

Damn. I know I'm voting for the 'loser' today, but I don't care, I'm doing it anyway. I love everything about #1. The semi-profile, the lashes, the parted lips (oh, the lips), the fingers, the hair, the mic-grip. Everything. Sigh.

#2 was a great moment, #1 is a great photograph.

:preachit::yeahthat:If I could put up only one pic at my work station, (other than my kids and grandkids) it would be #1 rather than #2. I also am voting for the pic rather than the moment, and what a YUMMMMY pic it is. One of my "jealous of the mike" pix.

Ooh, I love that photo that muski was talking about, and if that had been the other choice, I may have gone the other way, but I had to go for shmoopy face. It just touches my heart.