jmh123

All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

September 22

Arsenio Hall tweeted this:

@clayaiken This is a bigger deal here than I expected it to be. #nasalockerz.com/s/246461710

x2_eb0b50e_zpsdba8bf23.jpg

Clay responded:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL @clayaiken I sorta wish I had seen it. SOO many people were raving about it! I bet it was breathtaking.

Retweet from David Foster:

Hey Everyone- Tune in Nov 5th to see by beautiful wife Yolanda, on RHOBH!

October 3

Jim Lehrer is pretty much just saying "Y'all two just fight this shit out! I'm just gonna sit here and get my check!" Ha ha

October 4

I know this much... If Romney screws with Downton Abbey, I'm gonna lose my shit!!
Brilliant! RT @JackkGoesWilde: @clayaiken I just went through my closet I can wear ur face every day for a month and not have to do laundry.

October 11

Belt it out! I'm auctioning a 1-on-1 singing lesson 2 raise $ for my friend @tyrabanks and her#TZONE at @girlsclubnychrty.bz/Pm0zlm

Retweet from Duane Cleveland:

I would love to see @clayaikendebate Kirk Cameron on gay issues, on national television. Clay would whoop his ass!
#joyfulnoise2012 starts Nov 23 in FL! All dates on clayaiken.com RT@FakeRichPavlich: Just wondering when your next concert is?
Show em how it's done@MarthaRaddatz ! She is CONTROLLING this debate! Way to go! This woman could herd cats!!!
Biden oughta go ahead and stop saying "my friend" -- Joe, you ain't fooling no one with that mess.
The real winner of tonight's debate: @MarthaRaddatz She was great!!

October 13

Retweet from masteele80:

@clayaiken Hi Clay. We have a loved one battling cancer, just diag last week, 3 weeks to live. Can we get a RT for prayers for her?
So pumped for @LisaLampanellishow in Raleigh right now!! Be gentle Lisa!! xoxo ha ha
Love @LisaLampanelli Great friend! Great comic. Excellent show! pic.twitter.com/TmtBYmEq

A5Ir_z7CIAEo6NG.jpg

October 14

Don't you have a new magic Johnson one from Walgreens!?! RT @ArsenioOFFICIAL: So can I keep wearing my "Livestrong" rubber bracelet

Retweet from lauren5230:

I grew up with @clayaiken MOAM was the first cd I ever bought myself way back when I was 10! Thanks for being a positive role model clay! <3

Retweet from 1AIperry:

@deesnider I think your a great friend to @clayaiken ! I just love your music and his. May future generations know both your songs.

October 16

I have a new & dangerous addiction to these things! Holy crap!! pic.twitter.com/nVifkx3m

A5V44h0CEAAqozi_zps34a255e5.jpg

Someone needs to get@crowleyCNN a striped shirt and a whistle!!!
Romney must be confused tonight. Told to shut up by a woman and called out by a black man!#NeverHappenedAtTheCountryClub

October 17

Great! See you there! RT “@VickieED1: @clayaiken Ordered tix this morning for the Sarasota concert!”
Yay!! RT “@casey_grant111: how excited are you about the gala Saturday, @clayaiken? My first time attending and I'm beyond ecstatic”

Retweet from Debbie Gibson:

Have you picked up tickets to see Debbie @clayaiken's@includingkids Gala Saturday in D.C.? Get them now: bit.ly/Now0Hk- Team Deb

October 19

Good luck with your college applications RT@itsJENagainn: Casually just had a conversation with @clayaiken at penn station.

Retweet from erniehalter:

@clayaiken Hey Clay. Remember me from the promo tour 2003? I'm writing 52 Songs In 52 Wks. Care to RT? bit.ly/52songsclub

October 22

Retweet from Debbie Gibson:

Watch this video to see Debbie talk about performing @ClayAiken's@includingkids Gala this past Saturday! - http://on.fb.me/WDHb5J - Team Deb
Agreed! RT “@SueReu: 4 the @includingkids Gala @clayaiken you have some mighty fine friends" @ArsenioOFFICIAL @DebbieGibson@RubenStuddard
U think @bobschieffer is thinking "Fools! I asked abt Syria!" ? b/c BOTH doing evything 2 bring this foreign policy debate back 2 domestic!
If I were @bobschieffer , I'd throw my purple notebook off the table and say, "Screw foreign policy! Let's get back into this economy shit!"

Retweet from patwdougherty:

I can't stand either one of these guys. I'm just gonna vote for@clayaiken. Although, he'll probably just finish in second again :\#debate
#horsesandbayonets

October 24

Hey @realDonaldTrump I'll release all my college and passport records for just $1M to @includingkids ! A real bargain!!
Hey @EByard for a $1M donation to @glsen , you'd show your college and passport records to@realDonaldTrump right?!? #80%offSale !!

October 26

Since Ann Coulter says it's ok 2 b offensive when describing people, let's "C" what words we can use 2 describe her! �� huff.to/P8moE7
Does anyone else watching@piersmorgan want to punch Ann Coulter in the face?

Retweet from Marlee Matlin:

Happy Birthday to our Secretary of State, #HillaryClinton! Setting a great example of a woman who defies stereotypes.

October 30

Huh? :-/ RT @unicefusa: Happy Birthday to UNICEF Ambassador@clayaiken. Thank you so much for your inspiring commitment to children!

Someone turned their calendar a bit too early...

I'll be in Anaheim on Dec 21st. RT@ArsenioOFFICIAL: @clayaikenAre you performing here (LA) for Christmas?

October 31

One week to go! Keep moving forward! youtu.be/1GOwfCSiuGg#forwardsong

Yay!! Look forward to having you there!! RT @hlovesidol: Excited to pick up my @clayaiken tickets tomorrow!!! It's been a while!
Of course! YAY! RT@FrozenSicleGirl: @clayaiken I'm going too do I get a YAY?
I'm gonna have a lot of candy to eat!! Not ONE trick-or-treater! :-(pic.twitter.com/jvAiGV7G

A6k0HHzCUAETrS6.jpg