All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

November 5

Retweet from Mix 101.5 WRAL-FM:

Congratulations to Jeff of Raleigh! He won a pair of tickets to see Clay Aiken's Joyful Noise Tour when it comes... fb.me/TSRfwlaj

Retweet from WEBE 108 Radio:

Listen to win a pair of tickets to "Joyful Noise" Holiday Classics with Clay Aiken, coming to the SCA Theater... fb.me/277YZpKOd

November 6

Please don't let this represent America! :-( RT @brittd1178: Everybody get out and vote so we can get this nigger out of office!

Retweet from DJMikeMorse:

I haven't been this anxious since the Season 2 finale of American Idol! #ClayWasRobbed #stayinline

Retweet from ThatFunnyGayGuy:

Elizabeth Warren wins! Love her! My faith in democracy died after@clayaiken lost American Idol. But tonight it is reborn.
Hey @ArsenioOFFICIAL &@RubenStuddard For the first time in a long time I'm THRILLED that the black dude beat the white dude!! #4MOREYEARS

November 10

Less than 2 weeks until my Christmas tour begins in#WestPalmBeach, FL! Get in the spirit and get your tickets fast!!ticketmaster.com/event/0D004932
Exactly 2 weeks until my Christmas tour stops in #Sarasota , FL! Get in the spirit and get your tickets fast!!vanwezel.org/boxOffice/even…
Hey #TampaBay -- time is running out to get your tix for my Christmas tour stop in Clearwater on Nov 25!!rutheckerdhall.com/event/clay-aik…
Hey Central FL - Time is running out to get your tix to my Christmas tour stop in Lakeland FL on Nov 27! DON'T MISS IT!polktheatre.org/calendardetail…

kessinga tweeted:

Wondering if I can cancel my staff meeting so I can go to the @clayaikenChristmas concert... #biggirlproblems

Clay's reply:

@kessinga you SHOULD!!

bjspunkprincess tweeted:

@clayaiken can't wait to see you on december 4th! taking one of my friends with me who hasn't seen you since the jukebox tour :) <3

Clay's reply:

Be here 4 my 1st time performing at home in 2 years when my Christmas tour stops in #Durhamon Nov 29! Get your tix!ticketmaster.com/event/0E00491F

skittlesj20 tweeted:

@clayaiken are u coming to ny?

Clay's reply:

@skittlesj20 YES I AM! Staten Island on Dec 2nd!!ticketmaster.com/event/00004933
If you're not following my sister's health food store in Wilmington@IslandWellness -- you should be!!

November 11

My Christmas tour stops in Staten Island three weeks from tonight! Do you have your tickets yet? --ticketmaster.com/event/00004933
Bringing the holidays to#AtlanticCity with my#ChristmasShow on Dec 1st!! Hurry and get your seats fast! --ticketmaster.com/event/02004919
Just outside of Phoenix on Dec 20! RT @pm_peters: @clayaiken Will your tour be coming to Arizona?
@scorpiogirlJKDW happy birthday.
Anaheim on Dec 21 RT@dannica_hill: @clayaiken any stops in california?
@hides23 No. :-( But I'll be in Milwaukee, Detroit, and Chicago
Hey #TampaBay 2 weeks from tonight my Holiday Tour will be in Clearwater!! Don't miss it! Grab the last tickets here:rutheckerdhall.com/event/clay-aik…

November 16

Retweet from Meghan McCain:

I love the GOP and I still believe in it. I just think we have to be logical about the changing times and stop giving radicals so much power

Retweet from Rosie O'Donnell:

QUVENZHANE WALLIS deserves an academy award - never in my life have a seen a child perform like that - gifted - angelic - perfection

Retweet from GLSEN:

Our Exec Dir @EByard took part in mtg w Obama admin at#WhiteHouse today, discussed opportunities for more fed action on behalf #LGBTyouth

Retweet from The Palace Stamford:

Busy few weeks coming up!@jrodfromoz 11/17@StamfordSymphon 12/1-2@clayaiken 12/6 @CTBallet 12/15-23 #Stamford #FF ow.ly/flPPT
You were awesome. I want 2b u when I grow up! RT @EByard:@clayaiken Great work today on@DrOz. Glad I could be there. Thanks.

November 19

Retweet from Betsy_GACsister:

this friday is the day I break out my@clayaiken christmas CDs! cant wait

Retweet from Visit Central FL:

Clay Aiken’s Joyful Noise Tour comes to the @PolkTheatreNovember 27. Purchase your tickets now! - ow.ly/floP0

Retweet from City of Clearwater:

Christmas music & American Idol lovers rejoice: @clayaiken is coming to #Clearwater next Sunday! Get your ticket now:ow.ly/fgx3z

Retweet from UNICEF USA:

No, @realDonaldTrump do YOUR research. 90% of every dollar goes to help children. And no Rolls Royce for our CEO.snopes.com/politics/busin…

Retweet from Caryl M. Stern, Executive Director of UNICEF USA:

.@realDonaldTrump sorry no rolls; only a prius. fire your fact checker and help us save kids lives.

Retweet from elizabeth_lavin:

@clayaiken forever loving your Christmas album from a billion years ago. <3
.@realDonaldTrump So disappointed! :-( UR wrong abt@unicefusa. 90¢ of every $1 goes 2 kids & I happen 2 know@CarylStern drives a Prius!

November 20

My #sarasota holiday concert is in 4 days!! Do you have your tickets yet? vanwezel.org/boxOffice/even…
Text ZERO to 864233 to donate $10 to @unicefusa - Let's show@realDonaldTrump just how much good @UNICEF does for kids in need!
My holiday concert comes to#westpalmbeach in three days!! Get your tickets now!max.kravis.org/websales/?Sele…

Retweet from Kristin Chenowith:

Rosie i want u back on tv
@Rosie: @KChenoweth - working on it .... love u so” YIPPEE!!!

Retweet from KoryOnTheRadio:

I'm putting it out there,@clayaiken's Christmas CD is one of the best. #donthate
@StacyLynn91 look forward to seeing you!! Welcome back!
My holiday show in #lakeland FL is one week from tonight! Do you have your tix yet?!? Get them here!polktheatre.org/calendardetail…

November 22

The folks who fly on Thanksgiving Day are a big mix of hot damn mess! Proud to be one of them! Happy Thanksgiving y'all!#joyfulnoise2012

Arsenio Hall tweeted:

Hope you had a great day@clayaiken ... Blessings to You, your family and Team Clay. OH! Claymates too!

Clay replied:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL I'm very thankful this year for our great friendship!
The good news is that my throat and voice don't seem to be affected by the bad news: I have the flu#craptiming #theshowmustgoon#jnt2012

November 23

Merry Christmas West Palm Beach! JNT2012 begins 2NITE! Do u have tickets 4 our stop n ur town?bit.ly/Npt1fHpic.twitter.com/f1c9Kooy

A8Z7hayCMAAPKIX.jpg

Ho Ho Ho. Happy Holidays! The season has officially begun. Get your tickets to Joyful Noise!bit.ly/Npt1fH yfrog.us/got8fxijclifzt…
Thanks! Can't wait 2CU RT@MerleDandridge: Congrats@clayaiken! His holiday tour is kicking off. Buy ur tickets and c this beautiful talent!

Retweet from the City of Clearwater:

In case you haven't heard,@clayaiken is coming to#Clearwater on Sunday. It's not too late to get your tickets online:ow.ly/fscD9

November 24

The view from my tour bus window this AM. Christmas comes 2 Sarasota tonight!! Get ur tix now!vanwezel.org/boxOffice/even…pic.twitter.com/0ZWkQyW2

A8eeECgCUAAGbG2.jpg

You should!! RT @yayponies:@catherinegelera omg should we go to his Christmas tour in Anaheim? He's pretty amazing live.@clayaiken
Good luck in your race RT@kiyokoK: Just got back to Melbourne from @clayaikenSarasota show..& will be in full marathon 2mrw. Thanks Clay

December 3

Today is International Day of Persons w/ Disabilities. WaPo explains why Senate must ratify#CRPD: wapo.st/11qwDHS

Retweet from GLSEN Research:

Just one day left! Help @glsen win $1M to continue to ensure safe + affirming schools for #LGBTstudents. Vote here: glsen.org/vote

December 4

Thank God @DowntonAbbeydoesn't start back until January! Otherwise, how would Washington be able to focus on the #FiscalCliff? #freeBates

Retweet from The Palace Stamford:

Time is running out for your chance to win 2 tix to @clayaiken#JoyfulNoiseTour here Thurs at 8p!#Stamford #Holidays ow.ly/fOLex

December 5

ch8ls tweeted:

I'm not afraid to admit that I still love Clay Aiken's Christmas cd even though he fell off the face of the earth quite some time ago.

Clay replied:

@ch8ls I climbed back on the Earth!! ;-) Come see my Christmas show! :-) clayaiken.com/events

December 7

Arsenio Hall tweeted:

@clayaiken Time to load in my two Christmas CDs! Wonder what CD "singers" have playing in there homes? lockerz.com/s/267159763

x2_fec88d3.jpg

razzle211 then tweeted:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL @clayaiken I'll bet you didn't own his CD before Apprentice and you found out how great he is.

Clay then tweeted:

@razzle211 @ArsenioOFFICIAL I'll bet you're wrong.

Clay also tweeted:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL I like to listen to my Chunky A around the holidays!! ��

December 11:

Tweet from goobgal250:

@clayaiken Who picked Fox with 4500 seats when 2 venues you performed before and Detroit Opera House have less than 1/2 capacity. So bummed!

Clay's reply:

@goobgal250 Not my choice. So sorry.
vote for Paul Sr's bike in the Live Biker Build off: text #4 to 97979@OCChoppers

Pictures of the bikes in question.

Retweet from MykaCordera:

Saw @clayaiken is in Greensburg tonight at the palace. That's pretty cool!

December 12

Incredible! I'm humbled and honored! RT @HaleyRainbows:@clayaiken I did it! :)pic.twitter.com/u7ldvsxV

A997tbuCIAA3FDk_zps4993976f.jpg

@lisajoy95 I still wanna know the other thing!

A99-FfWCIAA3K-P_zps11df05f3.jpg

Retweet from LittleShoeSter:

@clayaiken I haven't stopped listening to all your Christmas albums since I saw you in Greensburg! Don't take anymore breaks!!
Thx & happy birthday RT@psushannon: @clayaiken Its my 23rd bday & my present was seeing you on Saturday at Shippensburg. You were amazing!

Ha ha. Stoopid! RT @Conehead76: I couldn't willingly watch the bus pull away without a fight @clayaiken#JNT2012 pic.twitter.com/CNlVHiPZ

A9-A7qECMAAzfVt_zps9f8e1129.jpg

You were a JOY! Thanks! RT@RobinFayMassie: @clayaikenJNT 2012 strings, Easton, MD! Holla!!! #Violapic.twitter.com/Cj3kO3cC

A9-PiJZCMAAIV8L_zps0a631940.jpg

Retweet from callie_entei:

Love Christmas time because it means I get to play my @clayaikenChristmas album. Every year since I first bought the CD! :)

December 12

Prayers for those affected by today's horrific events. My heart hurts for the parents! Heaven is too crowded with new angels today. :-(
Let's encourage the media to not speak the name of the demon involved in today's CT shooting. He deserves no recognition!#speaknoevil

DeAnn_1 replied:

@clayaiken #speaknoevil »I might be inclined to agree with you if the psychopath wasn't already in Hell, right where he belongs.

Clay's response:

@DeAnn_1 the purpose of restricting names is to keep others from wanting to seek fame and infamy by repeating the same types of crimes
Announcing the names of these jackass shooters gives them recognition & often encourages others 2 seek the same type of infamy #speaknoevil
Media outlets have policies that keep them from naming rape victims. They should institute the same policies for mass shooters!#speaknoevil

DeAnn_1 again:

@clayaiken »I realize your objective, however it's not like he will reap the benefits of hearing his name...say in prison. #Closure
@DeAnn_1 read what I responded with. You're missing the point.
#speaknoevil

lavraiefarouche tweeted:

@clayaiken Whoa. You can't be equating a rape victim with a mass shooter. I know you didn't really mean that. #takefootoutofmouth

Clay's response:

@lavraiefarouche read the rest of my tweets and calm down. You miss the point. I expect better of you.

December 12 Cont.

I'm not saying that gunmen deserve protection like rape victims do. Anyone who thinks that is what I meant is a dumbass.
Im saying there r policies abt not naming some people involved n crimes & media shd make similar policies 2 keep gunmen frm gaining fame.

LACE_UPP tweeted:

@clayaiken no one said that I just said I was confused! If you gotta problem say it be don't subtweet you dumb fuck!

Clay's response:

@LACE_UPP You knew what I was saying. Button your damn shirt.

November8raine tweeted:

@clayaiken Well dumbass, that is what you said. Maybe you should say what you mean because that is exactly what you said.

Clay's reply:

@November8raine I said NOTHING about protecting gunmen.

Back to lavraiefarouche:

@clayaiken Knew what you meant; your word choice was poor. Still disagree but not gonna try to explain why in 140 characters. Off to iron.

Clay's reply:

@lavraiefarouche my word choice was fine. You're just trying to create drama. Shame Sally Shame

Retweet from LizzieCline:

@clayaiken agree bc it encourages unstable people 2 seek "fame"by making their "demented"actions in their mind a statement for publicity.

December 12 Cont.

LACE_UPP again:

@clayaiken FUCK YOU! && no I asked a question cuz your statement didnt make sense. Don't make half assed statements.

Clay's reply:

.@LACE_UPP Your language and reaction makes your intelligence level perfectly clear, so I'm not surprised u didn't understand.
@aleciabarnes: @clayaiken I completely get your point. No notoriety, less incentive, zero glorification of heinous acts."#speaknoevil
@ChandlaGirl: @clayaikencouldn't agree more. No reason this monster should gain fame for this.”#speaknoevil
@Dimps1217: copycats know every1 will know their name after a massacre.Lets not release their identities to discourage others#speaknoevil

November8raine again:

@clayaiken Try reading what you said again. You should not have made any reference to rape victims as being comparable to crazy gunman.

Clay's reply:

@November8raine I didn't. I was talking about media policies
@slimraerae: @clayaiken they don't deserve fame at all. Especially because ultimately that's what they wanted...” #speaknoevil
Great idea! #speaknoevil RT “@SummerFreezeWWE:@clayaiken We should just refer to him as the monster.”
@Betherick85: @clayaiken I agree with that... Recognition is what these sociopaths want, so let's not give it to them.” #speaknoevil

Halftongue tweeted:

@clayaiken @slimraerae Not all of them. The Columbine shooters wanted to kill the people who'd been bullying them their entire lives.

Clay's reply:

@Halftongue that may be true. But many who followed them just wanted the same attention that those two got. Aurora, VT, etc#speaknoevil

November8raine again:

@clayaiken When you said that you said, gunman have the same respect as rape victims cuz not mentioning their names is giving them respect

Clay's reply:

@November8raine oh wow. You are just not very intelligent are you. I'm sorry. :-(
Amen!! Ha ha RT @bruschifan54: So @clayaiken....... some.ly/xtbZiGvia @someecards

GangnamGal2103 tweeted:

@clayaiken when r you gonna tour again?

Clay's reply:

@GangnamGal2013 I'm on tour right now. Was just through Pittsburgh last week.