All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

April 15

Poker_Joe tweeted:

Re: @clayaiken, @pennjillette: 'Clay...would have a heart-to-heart talk with a salmon if there was a chance it would be broadcast.'#burn

Clay's reply:

@Poker_Joe The irony here, of course, is that @pennjillette wrote a book about it. #attentionwhore

Retweet from UNICEF USA:

If you believe in ZERO children denied an education, take action! Only takes 1 min. to get started!: secure.unicefusa.org/site/Advocacy?…
Not me! That's all that really matters! :-) RT “@ArsenioHall: @clayaiken Who got fired last night? #allstarapprentice

Back to the Penn/Poker Joe discussion. Penn tweeted:

@clayaiken @Poker_Joe Is "irony" the right word? Don't you mean hypocrisy? But, yup, you are right.

Clay's reply:

@pennjillette @Poker_Joe Tell me again why you don't like being referred to as condescending

____

Where were YOU exactly 10 years ago today?? I was here… youtube.com/watch?v=3rrZXK…

April 18

Michael Orland tweeted this:

@clayaiken I promised the fans a new pic of us tomorrow but how about a little flashback pic first? Here goes....pic.twitter.com/HqsS0XmQqF

BIHZPC8CYAAg0zs_zps8a6b817f.jpg

Clay's reply:

@MichaelOrland Oh! My! God! Today's picture is gonna be a LOT different! You've gotten so skinny and I have NOT!

Michael then tweeted this:

@clayaiken ok this is just the rehearsal pic. Hopefully I can wait while he's with hair and make up. J/K.http://t.co/VtRLTGrNta

539638_403929483039260_724549019_n_zps093156e5.jpg

@thetrue7dwarfs: Watch our all time fav American Idol alum Mr. Clay Aiken tonight!!!! 8/7c on Fox

April 18 Cont.

How sweet! Miss you!!! RT @DebbieGibson: Loving watching my friend @clayaiken on American Idol!
.@MichaelOrland U've helped contestants survive Idol for 12 years now, & u made my night back great! I've missed u! pic.twitter.com/zzEZfK60bC

BILD8OPCcAExrdQ_zps64bf0071.jpg

courtEMpress tweeted:

@RubenStuddard @clayaiken is on Idol tonight!!! Hope you're watching from Timbuktu or wherever you are.#fake

Clay replied:

@courtEMpress That's my WONDERFUL friend you're talking about. Thanks for watching, but please be nice to my incredibly talented friend!

Retweet from Merle Dandridge (from the Spamalot cast) who was at the AI show:

So happy to be here supporting the amazing @clayaiken #idol pic.twitter.com/0muzrn5WEH

BILZfJhCcAALZAb_zps159f840c.jpg

Great 2CU2! :-) RT @PeishaMcPhee: @clayaiken Loved seeing you again today! You were fabulous and love the work you are doing with @UNICEF

Peisha McPhee is a vocal coach at AI; also the mother of Kat McPhee.

@clayaiken Loved you on Idol. Made my heart smile.."pigs flyin" everywhere! Was honored to sing on your "Bridge Over.." on AI2. Luv 2 u !

May 7

WATCH: 105-Year-Old Woman Says Bacon Is Key To Longevity via @HuffingtonPost --- See @ArsenioHall ! Told ya!! huff.to/13fxJHF
Did it really just start raining again? #SeattleNC
Hey @StephenAtHome ... you better watch it talking smack about my delicious NC BBQ!!! I'll sic my Plott Hound on you! #vinegarbasedlove

May 11

Quite possibly the greatest Craigslist ad ever!!! Read it all!! detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/379722…

A retweet from nctheatre:

FOUR STARS for DROWSY CHAPERONE and @clayaiken & cast from @indyweek & only 5 more chances to see it this weekend! bit.ly/ClayNCT

May 12

Retweet from stephenghill:

2 months ago, Mom let us know that she would be 'unavailable' for Mother's Day. @clayaiken concert in NC. Living her life. #LoveHer4It

Clay also replied:

@StephenGHill I'm taking her to dinner tomorrow night too! ;-)
Hey y'all @pennjillette is #CelebApprenticeMVP Retweet this like crazy. I'm rooting for Penn for the win. His charity @OppVillageLV is great

Retweet from Penn:

West coast!! Here we go. Please watch and retweet me for your #CelebApprenticeMVP. Thank you!!! pic.twitter.com/uCcT4rAbyh

May 16

jratungol tweeted:

The #idol judges next season needs to be @adamlambert,@clayaiken and @KimberleyLocke! That'll get idol's ratings back up!@will_mendelson

KL Retweeted it thusly:

And then Clay replied:

But, who would be the nice one!?! ;-) RT @KimberleyLocke: @jratungol @adamlambert @clayaiken @will_mendelson #idol That would be amazing!!!

jr replied:

@clayaiken @KimberleyLocke@adamlambert @will_mendelsonhonestly, it would be Kimberley, I think. I've seen you on The Apprentice! ;)

May 20

10 years ago today, my great friend @RubenStuddard made history during the most watched episode of @AmericanIdol ever! Happy 10th Ruben!!
Ten years ago exactly! m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yYqJ… Where has the decade gone?!? So many thanks to so many people! #grateful

@ojetta1mp: @clayaiken @RubenStuddard @AmericanIdol You both made history: highest rated and still the best top 2 Eva! & BFF
A bit of 10 year old nostalgia! Probably my favorite moment of the entire season! youtu.be/qk4X_bu0eZM @RubenStuddard @KimberleyLocke

[media=]

A reply to his last tweet, from TruthBeTold2010:

@clayaiken @RubenStuddard@KimberleyLocke Has it been 10yrs? You guys are getting old!

Kim Locke replied:

Clay replied to both:

For the record, I'm the youngest of the three! ;-) RT @KimberleyLocke: @TruthBeTold2010 @clayaiken @RubenStuddard EASY on the Old!

Retweet from FabFour65

@clayaiken @RubenStuddard If u guys decide 2 tour again,it's Ruben's turn 2 sing all the high parts. ;>p #HappyAnniversary PS Pls tweet BOTW