All the little birdies on Aiken Street love to hear the Robin goin' tweet-tweet-tweet

jmh123

June 21

La vida hermosa at my favorite Mexican hotel @TheVillaMerida pic.twitter.com/G66JMJi1vd

BNTi6f3CAAEYD1E_zpsc9bd8a53.jpg

You need to feature @TheVillaMerida #muybonito @JustLuxe: Featured Hotel of the Day pic.twitter.com/OFqWLkmd17

BNTpsJbCIAIZJBU_zpsa672b910.jpg

¡Felicidades! RT “@Ryco11757: @clayaiken I'm Graduating High School day! Can i get a shout out?!”

June 23

A friend from my teen years and the daughter of my church youth minister. Such bravery & faith #pray getbetterjess.blogspot.mx/2013/06/in-han…
The wonderful Alan teaching us how to make his own salsa creation @TheVillaMerida !! #govisit pic.twitter.com/oxIm0vct8e

BNdS8KzCAAIiCtT_zps32518d67.jpg

June 27

Girl at airport store today looked at my CC and said "Aiken? Are you related to 'Clay'?" I said "Yes". She said "Wow. Cool" #mercy #smh

June 28

Is this a joke? Out of 1 side of our mouth we laugh at stupid jokes, and then from the other we punish sarcasm?dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/tex… #smh

July 3

You think if all the people in Tahrir Square right now jumped at the same time that the Earth would get knocked out of its orbit?

July 5

Congrats to @glsen executive director @EByard on her marriage! Yay!

July 9

Pretty disgusting. I'm not donating to Goodwill anymore until they cut this shit out! Elitists, my foot!! youtube.com/watch?feature=…

July 10

News of how I'm planning to escape this Southern summer heat.... Coming your way shortly. #augustbytheocean
HAHAHAHA. Not that bad yet! RT @JessieMcV123: @clayaiken residency at Hampton Beach in NH?!? YES!!!!

July 14

Just when we were about to have the 1st day of the whole summer so far w/o rain... Nope... EVERY single day. pic.twitter.com/O5V8VIPEi2

BPLShrlCUAAAnA__zps68b75cab.jpg

But... see the rainbow?

July 31

Arsenio Hall tweeted:

Hey @clayaiken ... not to be the bearer of bad news, but you left the s off your last name dawg! Aikens! Right?

Clay replied:

@ArsenioHall It's actually Aikenson. But I shortened it because it was too much work to spell it all out.

We did it! Thank you to everyone who donated to the @includingkids 200 Kids Campaign!

August 14

Hey @KenArpino and @korywithaK_18 ... I bet they'll send you chocolate popcorn if you ask nicely.
Hey @KenArpino and @korywithaK_18 Think you'll get that chocolate popcorn tonight?
Hey "Claymates"! Join the "Ken Dolls"! Follow @KenArpino (and then delete him on August 25th!) ;-) ha ha
@kealasettle "Hey bird!"
Not enough of you are (temporarily) following @KenArpino #hit500bytheendofthenight #getonit #heybird
I will follow everyone who follows @KenArpino by 10pmEST RT “@Lau2u: @clayaiken @KenArpino If I follow him Clay, will you follow me??
Big points for you! RT @hensey1130: Done, I went the extra mile & followed @korywithaK_18 too, u r welcome
Ok. Now @korywithaK_18 is feeling bad. Let's help him out too. I'll follow any new members of Klub Kory who follow @korywithaK_18 tonight
Can we make it to 500 for both @KenArpino and @korywithaK_18 before curtain tonight?!? 20 mins to go!

August 14 Cont.

Well @KenArpino is at 450 and @korywithaK_18 is at 237. #longwaytogo in just 10 minutes!
Soooo close for @KenArpino Can we pass 500 by 8pm EST??
Yay!!!! We did it for @KenArpino 500 and growing! Now let's get on it for @korywithaK_18 I'll follow anyone who follows them by 10pm EDT
Will @korywithaK_18 make it to 500 before the second act starts? Will I wipe the snot off of my nose by then?
Three minutes to go! @korywithaK_18
Both @KenArpino and @korywithaK_18 are on stage now. Wouldn't it be nice if they hit 1000 before they came offstage! I will follow all.
Work your magic tweets!! How about 1000 followers for @KenArpino and @korywithaK_18 before 10pm tonight! #victoryisclose #heybird
@NathanKChang How do you figure you're beating @korywithaK_18 ?!? He has over double what you do!! ;-)

August 15

Ok. New challenge. I'll follow the first 1000 people to follow @korywithaK_18 Can we make it there before show time today?
Can @korywithaK_18 get 143 more followers in the next 23 minutes?
Who is going to get to 1000 first @KenArpino or @korywithaK_18 ? We've got 21 minutes! #kougars4kory #kendolls #heybird
I'm worried for @KenArpino . He has plateaued. Just need 58 more #kendolls I'm following all.
36 more for @KenArpino in ten minutes?!? You can do it!!
107 followers for @korywithaK_18 in 8 minutes! Is it even possible?!? I'll follow everyone who follows him!
I will follow everyone who follows @KenArpino He needs 35 more followers in 6 minutes! You can do it. #putyourbackintoit
Hey @KenArpino YOU DID IT!!!
Can @korywithaK_18 make it to 1000 before his 23rd birthday!?!? Hurry folks. Hurry. #hescrying
I don't think its going to happen for @korywithaK_18 Poor kid. Shoulda kept his hands off of my golden cup! I'll follow any1 who follows
Let's help my great (and ridiculously talented) friend @kealasettle surpass her goal for this wonderful cause!! covhou.convio.net/site/TR?px=164…
Question: exactly how many scoops were you planning on having @kenarpino ?? #carbs

August 17

U guys r great! U helped @kealasettle surpass her goal at covhou.convio.net/site/TR?px=164… ... Think we could help her beat the talented @denisohare ?
Getting bold! RT @korywithaK_18: Since you're sending gifts- who's got the Will & Grace DVD boxed set?!? ;-) #spendingtoomuchtimearoundClay

August 20

We ALL will be there!!! RT @ArsenioHall: Hey @clayaiken, ask the Claymates, to join the A-mates on 9.9.13 for the debut of my new gab fest
My sched conflicts. But soon. Watch anyway! RT @ElizabethImbrie: @ArsenioHall 9.9.13 on my calendar. Is @clayaiken on 1st day or 1st week?
Someone sent gifts 2 my dresser @jbmusicmaker ! Getting 2 undress me each night should b enuf gift! #throwupinmouth pic.twitter.com/8wTKxhl0j6

BSJ2noPCAAAtR9Q_zpsda0d6fde.jpg