FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 7

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

Yikes! Crap. This one's hard. heh. I remember how people were going nuts over his hair at Tyra...at least THAT hair at Tyra. The interview hair was more bangy. This was the singing hair? I also remember when I first saw that picture of Clay on the rocks. (I'll take my Clay 'straight up', thank you :hubbahubba: )...hmmm....

I gotta go with the GQ guy in #1. Even though that's not the bestest hair evah, that expression is just toooooo kewl. And he looked so yummy that day and was so funny and that was such a great day in the fandom. It's great realizing how that interview brought Clay and Tyra together and that they became such good friends from that..

Kinda like Clay has brought some of us together and WE'VE become such good friends, too!

This was an easy choice for me. #1 is the winner in my book. I loved everything about that Tyra appearance. Loved the clothes, loved the hair. Just loved it.

This voting thing just gets harder and harder!

I had to step away and return to the thread after I arrived at work because I just couldn't make up my mind. I finally decided to go with #1 because there is a little something extra in his eyes, along with a charming warmth in that sliver of a smile. I wonder if he was surprised at how quickly he bonded with Tyra? That was a very good day. #2 is phenomenal, but a little less personal.

Kinda scary how much thought I put into each day's decision.

No whacks to me, bottlecap! I loved #2. Altho' Clay DID look absolutely dreamy on "Tyra," that promo pic makes him look washed out pale, so I went with the better complexion shot. He looks determined about something ... or someone ... and his shirt's pulled out of his pants!!

:whistling-1:

muski... you made me schmoopie!

#1 all the way for me... that slight smile, the highlights in his hair, the gorgeousness fo the man.

It's interesting to me, tho, that the expression is very similar in the two pictures.

But... #1 is just sooooo yummy!!!

If Clay wore his hair like in number 1 every day forever and ever amen, I would be a happy, happy woman. He's absolutely gorgeous, and that suit is divine. I know he likes the LTS photo - but then, what does he know anyway???? :lmao:

#1 for me, baby! :flirtysmile3:

Couldn't agree more Cindilu. Love all the Tyra pics. He definitely looks like GQ material in that picture.

If Clay wore his hair like in number 1 every day forever and ever amen, I would be a happy, happy woman. He's absolutely gorgeous, and that suit is divine. I know he likes the LTS photo - but then, what does he know anyway???? :lmao:

#1 for me, baby! :flirtysmile3:

Well, holy crap but... :yeahthat:

Oh and bottle doesn't skeer me. :imgtongue: