August 3, JBT - Greenville SC

Ansamcw

from cb:

On phone with Solitaire234...Small intimate theater…plush…drapes…elegant

Faye in middle of 10th row

Said she e mailed Clay and told him not to hold back tonight because of her! To give them what the ladies wanted!

Gentlemen behind them reporter for MSNBC….writing about the concert and “why we are Clay fans”! He’s interviewing all the fans! Will give solitaire234 and nky4clay the contact info for when the article will be released! OMG I just talked to him on the phone!

Shows starting!!!

----

OMG....talked with the MSNBC reported about our cellcert!

Twistin' the night away!!! Screams!!!!

My cellcerter keeps saying "oh my"!

Lets go to the hop!

I'm getting too much breaking up. *sigh* I can hear bits & pieces only. But it 's better than nothing.It's still Clay!

----

Just got a call from kjmmom. She says the venue is beautiful. The crowd is predominately women (duh) but there are some men, too. There are a smattering of blinkies already revved up. She says that the jukebox on stage is very "cool" and that there are a lot of people going up to have their pictures taken in front of it.

-----

Cellstream:venue is very full. Last night, crowd was mostly season ticket holders, and that's why they sounded dead. But they did enjoy the show, just not like a typical Clay crowd. Clay did get several standing O's.

-----

S'von and some of

---

Crowd going wild!!! I love this medley...SCREAMS!!!!....he sounds awesome tonight...even with a bad connection....only you.....

---

Rocking Robin sounded rockin! Now it's the Great Pretender!! bwber is about 10 rows back I think. Clay sounds great!! Yes, she said it's an indoor arena, where mostly they have been outdoor areans. High note at the end of TGP drew many cheers from the creaming crows!!

---

Clay is now up on the piano!! How great would that be to see that! I can only imagine--and see it via video. Thanks to the Clack gatherers for such wonderful videos for those of us who can't attend!

---

It's hard to hear....but the screaming is intense....deafening screaming...talking now....

From the CB/CV via CH:

Just got a call from kjmmom. She says the venue is beautiful. The crowd is predominately women (duh) but there are some men, too. There are a smattering of blinkies already revved up. She says that the jukebox on stage is very "cool" and that there are a lot of people going up to have their pictures taken in front of it.

-----

Cellstream:venue is very full. Last night, crowd was mostly season ticket holders, and that's why they sounded dead. But they did enjoy the show, just not like a typical Clay crowd. Clay did get several standing O's.

-----

S'von and some of the other "guys" are talking now. A lady in the front just gave them a quarter.

-----

Small intimate theater…plush…drapes…elegant

Faye in middle of 10th row

Said she e mailed Clay and told him not to hold back tonight because of her! To give them what the ladies wanted!

Gentlemen behind them reporter for MSNBC….writing about the concert and “why we are Clay fans”! He’s interviewing all the fans! Will give solitaire234 and nky4clay the contact info for when the article will be released! OMG I just talked to him on the phone!

Shows starting!!!

-----

Here comes Clay. Twisting the night away.

-----

He looks SOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

UM coming up - I'll be darned - the cellcert quality suddening went to crap but they are freakin' NOT SCREAMINg in the background! We might get good audio!

Please let them stay quiet! Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!

from cb:

I neeeeeeed your love......deafening screams!!!! This crowd is really showin him the love!!!!!!

He's all tounge tied and it's cute" Kaci says.

Somebody said something in the audience and Clay said "I'm tryin' to talk right noe - you need to listen"

Someone said "I love you, Clay" and Clay said "I love you, too"

"Okay, everyone tell me what you wanna tell me" and everybody screams.

He forgot what he was talking about

"It's a good thingh I say the same thing evrytime or I'd get so confused"

Unchained melody!!

Half of the audience is singing along.

Everyone's sitting down and it's like watching a wave crash.

Are you still miiiiiiine...!!

Kaci howled really loudly by accident.

He's really slowly swaying with the microphone stand... right, and then left.

I hunger for your touch...

That poor mic stand.

Right hand on his stomach, now both on the mic stand again.

High note! "I NEEEED your touch...!!"

Did a long pause before the last note.

Everyone was so quiet and enchanted... Still going, crowd screaming SOOO loudly along with the note.

Clay's gonna play the pianny now. =)[/

-----

I think it must be the venue b/c most of us getting the calls are getting the broken up version tonight. Blue Suede Shoes Now!! I can hear enough of it to tell what he's singin, but not so much what he's sayin. He apologized for his dancing again befor the Elvis medley. I hadn't heard that Faye was gong to be there unitl I read it here. bweber says he just gets better & better at this every night! I think she's going to every concert between TR & Interlochen! She ought to be an authority by then! Anyone heard if Bob & Linda are making the rounds this tour?? Suspicisou Minds!! He ought to release this as a single!!! I've been listening to it on my burned CD as well!

Sugar sugar I think......I cant hear him when teddy sings with him!!

From the CB/CV via CH:

Clay's waving at everyone. He's talking about how it's not pretty if his shoe flies off and hits you in the head.

He's introducing the set now. Hopes that everyone will be able to sing along.

He's yelling at someone in the crowd for talking and not paying attention. Everyone's laughing. Couldn't make out the last joke.

-----

He's all tounge tied and it's cute" Kaci says.

Somebody said something in the audience and Clay said "I'm tryin' to talk right noe - you need to listen"

Someone said "I love you, Clay" and Clay said "I love you, too"

"Okay, everyone tell me what you wanna tell me" and everybody screams.

He forgot what he was talking about

"It's a good thingh I say the same thing everytime or I'd get so confused"

-----

Introducing UM. Singing it now.

-----

I neeeeeeed your love......deafening screams!!!! This crowd is really showin him the love!!!!!!

-----

Unchained melody!!

Half of the audience is singing along.

Everyone's sitting down and it's like watching a wave crash.

Are you still miiiiiiine...!!

Kaci howled really loudly by accident.

He's really slowly swaying with the microphone stand... right, and then left.

I hunger for your touch...

That poor mic stand.

Right hand on his stomach, now both on the mic stand again.

High note! "I NEEEED your touch...!!"

Did a long pause before the last note.

Everyone was so quiet and enchanted... Still going, crowd screaming SOOO loudly along with the note.

-----

UM just finished. Sounded perfect!

-----

Just finished UM -- really nice! Kjmmom mom says it was amazing. The audience all sat down for that song.

Clay's talking again. Introducing the Elvis set. Joking about playing the piano.

-----

LOTS OF SCREAMING TONIGHT. MORE THAN LAST NIGHT.LOVE ME TENDER NOW.

-----

His voice is PERFECT tonight!

Crowd screaming throughout the Elvis set. I mean S-C-R-E-A-M-I-N-G!!!

-----

I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. Sounds great.

-----

"He's got this 'Oh God, Oh God' look on his face. She says he looks so panicked about playing the piano. (He's singing now, BTW)

Leg shake now, to something else.

Shaking itt so much.

He was pointing at his shoes while he sang 'Blue Suede Shoes'

Heartbreak Hotel now, I think.

He is ON the mic stand!!

He straddled it like a horse, she said!!

At the end of the song he got DOWN ON HIS KNEES and straddled the mic stand like he was playing guitar.

I'm dead... But now I think he's singing I Cant Hekp Falliong in Love With You, -- yep, he is.

If I'm alive then I won't be for long.

-- Suspicious minds now!

Kaci says it just got alot hotter.

from CB:

MINE IS SO BROKEN UP I CAN'T TELL WHAT HE'S SINGING!

Suspicious Minds.......

Rockin that mic

We can't go on together........voice is like a hearty Columbian roast.........

Rich and full bodied.....juan valdez like.....dreamy

Kaci says he's talking to stall from playing the piano... Not sureif he said it or she.

Mama Fay;s in the audience! Not sure where, but she;s there.

Kaci's so high up she can see his hands!

"He's got this 'Oh God, Oh God' look on his face. She says he looks so panicked about playing the piano. (He's singing now, BTW)

Leg shake now, to something else.

Shaking itt so much.

He was pointing at his shoes while he sang 'Blue Suede Shoes'

Heartbreak Hotel now, I think.

He is ON the mic stand!!

He straddled it like a horse, she said!!

At the end of the song he got DOWN ON HIS KNEES and straddled the mic stand like he was playing guitar.

I'm dead... But now I think he's singing I Cant Hekp Falliong in Love With You, -- yep, he is.

If I'm alive then I won't be for long.

-- Suspicious minds now!

Kaci says it just got alot hotter.

He must be rockin out to Suspicious Minds because I can hear someone say, "Look at him go!"

WOW, ended it really STRONG!

-----

The crowd is wild........giving him lots of lovin'

Think they may still be in a clayfog from Hotlanta.....

Daydream Believer.....

Cheer Up Sleepy 'Jeans"!!!!!

---

I can hear alot better now. It's really loud, so it's a bit hard to make out, but he sounds amazing, as well as Angy, Qui and Jake. (I'm abbreiviating for now)

You call it a trap...

I think I lost her -- Wait, no I didn't.

"We belong together..."

Suspicious miinds...

Here comes the clothes rack, and Kaci's gonna try and see him change. XD ... Awh, she can't. She laughed and said "\Oh, he's good"

Kaci's mom wants her to yell "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON"

Clay looks very pleased with himself, she said.

Man, I;m gonna have Carpel Tunnel after this.

He's doin a little dance thing.

Walkin'...

Downtown...!!

(Soerry if I;m skipping songs - Most of the time I dun know what he's singing)

----

Hehe love downtown sounds very cheery..............cbml......now happy together

Downtown

okay this is torture to hear it and not be there!

Here comes Can't buy me love. Can just picture him shaking that head.

Sugar Sugar now!

I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you!

I just can't believe it's true

----

Subbing here for a minute for Hopelessly Devoted.....

Sugar, sugar......honey honey.....

We are all just a pile of candy girls......

Ooooh, that Shoogur Shoogur sounds so good........

He's got the ladies a gigglin'

----

Shaking his head off during "Can't by me love"

I have no idea what he's doing now but the gals are cracking up!!

ba ba baing now!

---

I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life.

So happy together!

Crowd is going nuts.

Now almost total silence.

SOLITAIRE.

---

Shakin' his head all crazy like!

Everyone screaming.

"HIs heads gonan fall off" Kaci 's mom said.

Man, my arm hurts.

Singing to Angy -- All over her.

Sugar, Sugar now. I guess he didn't do the guy thing tonight.

All over Quiana now. Trying not to laugh while singing.

Angela's leaning on him.

Now Qui's trrying to get his attention.

He pulled her hair.

Kaci said he either licked, spit on, or kissed Angela on. Not sure. s

Happy Together now.

Dancing with both of them

Kaci says she cant see him now.

Singing Solitaire now...

----

she said he was bobbing his head so fast, just like Paul McCartney. She said you gotta see the video! She said she can see Faye from where she is. Faye is sitting, but bweber is standing. now it's Solitaire

---

Solitare now............. He's pourin his heart out........wonder what faye's thinkin

---

Solitaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire

and the crowd goes wild.

This song alone has won over so many men in the audience. We heard that so much during the first 4 concerts.

from CB:

Solitaire...so beautiful....connection alittle better....getting weepy here...singing his heart out tonight.....his voice is just so perfect....OMG......AMAZING glory note!!!!! soaring!!!!

---

High note on it's way...............solitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare.....if there are cheers I can barely hear them.....

---

GIRLS SINGING WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO.

Time for the "Pips"........

Where Did Our Love Go?

Introducing Motown and now he's a PIP

There never was such a cute pip

That MSNBC reporter is sure getting an earful!!! Wow....girls harmonizing beautifully..."where did our love go"

Midnight train to georgia now.....screaming...he must be doing his dancing!!!!

---

Really hard to hear......hear lots of cheers......lots of em......

---

Something about a new move!

---

she said he did some really complicated turn. sometimes he doesn't get it right, but tonight he did!

the cellcerters are woo hooing!!!!! He makes such a cute PIP! My Girl now...this crowd is pumped...his voice sounds so lively and spirited! Great beat to this set!

----

Sounds so beautiful.

He has both hands firmly on the mic stand and looks like he's about to cry.

A little hope... goes up in smoke...

I;m gonna try and count the glory note.

16 second long glry note. A once quiet crowd ERUPTED like a dang volcanoe when he hit that note

Woah, it just got ALOT louder for some reason.

MAN, he sounds good.

Sooo much screaming.

He grabbed the mic and RAN, Kaci says.

Angela singing WDOLG now.

Kaci said he looked more emotional when singing Solitaire tonight 'cause he kept looking down and stuff for some reason. ;_;

He gets really passionate about the songs he sings.

-- And he's back with the fedora.

He's talking aboutDetrait or something. No one can understand him 'cause he;s talking so fast.

"Clay said he cannot move like a pimp"

But he IS dancing, quite well.

Midnight Train to Georgia now.

Just did a mic switch... or something. o_O;

My Girl now!

Kaci said he, like, jumped on his mic.

She swears she saw him click his heals together.

Hand on fedora... Now his stomach.

Mic stand getting tortured again. =/ Let's all say a prayer... for ourselves!

My girl.........tears of a clown.......man this reception on her phone she needs to hold it in one spot!!!.........rescue me

----

she said he's lookin a little FEISTY tonight! He has his hat pulled way down over his eye! He has NOT done that beofre! She said he seems to be havin a great time!!

---

The girls did a great job with rescue me...jacob now....I'll be there....awesome energy!

---

CB/CV via CH:

That MSNBC reporter is sure getting an earful!!! Wow....girls harmonizing beautifully..."where did our love go"

Midnight train to georgia now.....screaming...he must be doing his dancing!!!!

-----

Doing the "choo choo train locomotion" thingy to the Motown songs. She says he's dancing really well.

-----

Something about a new move!

-----

she said he did some really complicated turn. sometimes he doesn't get it right, but tonight he did!

-----

the cellcerters are woo hooing!!!!! He makes such a cute PIP! My Girl now...this crowd is pumped...his voice sounds so lively and spirited! Great beat to this set!

-----

My Girl now!

Kaci said he, like, jumped on his mic.

She swears she saw him click his heals together.

Hand on fedora... Now his stomach.

Mic stand getting tortured again.

-----

she said he's lookin a little FEISTY tonight! He has his hat pulled way down over his eye! He has NOT done that before! She said he seems to be havin a great time!!