August 3, JBT - Greenville SC

Ansamcw

Said one of the girls had soul, said Jacob had SOME soul, then said something snarky to Quiana?

Talking about the ladies at Clay Aiken concerts. Says some guy didn't look like he was bribed, said admit it, you're a Claymate!

Adding lots of banter tonight....hard to understand him...really playing to the crowd!

Nice round of applause for Angela.

He's really talking alot.

---

she said there was a guy who wanted to go up on satege, but Clay said admitted it you're a Claymate. He chose someone else. But there was someone else he picked closer tot he aisle. someone that is down on the floor with them. her friend Cindy is right next to the guy who is talking to Clay. He's asking the guy if he lets his wife listen to those wonder ful Clay Aiken CD's inthe car, the guy says a little.

--

Must be picking someone from the audience.....the screaming and laughing is tremendous....he must be really snarky tonight! I'll try to get more about what he said during intermission....souns like he's talking to a someone about having a clay aiken album in the car

Stiiiilllll talking. I love listening to him talk. He's talking to the guy about listening to a Clay Aiken album in the car. The crowd is laughing alot. He's so entertaining.

Okay, done talking. Ain't no mountain high!

babyyyyyyyyyy

---

CH cellcert: says Clay was doing the Beatles dance during Can't Buy Me Love - during Happy Together, first he leans into Angela to sing and they are making moonie faces to each other and Quiana taps him for her turn and his head flips around and smacks quiana in the head. then like smoochie kisses Angela

from cb:

Ain't no mountain higggggggghhhhhhhhh enough.

Will be the 70's in 20 minutes.

INTERMISSION!

---

Clay just sauntered off stage - Angy singing Rescue Me.

Jacob singing Grapevine! Alot of Jacob fans out there 'cause there's alot of cheering for him.

Clay's back! Running over... up on the stage.

He singin' to the balcony people. =)

Dancing with Quiana while Angy sings.

Freedom. Freedom, Freeedom...!!

Woo!! She sounds AWESOME.

Something happened.

SOOO much screaming.

Clay was stepping down the stairs to Freedoma ll elvis like as Angy hit the long note.

"I wasn't born 'till 78, don't ask me!" -- Talking about dancing in the 70's.

Lots of cheering and laughing.

Clay said something funny and snarky, bit sure what. I have absolutely no clue what he's saying.

"I'm not gonna jump in there or I'll have a death wish!" -- I think he's talking about crowd surfing.

Jut got a guy out of the audience named Charles.

I wish I could understand their convo.

Guy kept slapping Clay on the shoulder like an old pal.

Nick's acrting as a body guard and leading Charles off stage.

ANMHE

Some cute grls were bouncing to the beat in the front row so he went over and sag to them.

I love this song!!

No wind, no raiiin, or winters coooold...!!

Intermission!

(Some girl tried to touch Clay, then ran over to her friend and tackled her, then fell over. )

In the middle of the song Clay kinda stopped singing and said "I love this song"

A few people have signs...

(BTW - With the straddling the mic stand earlier, he kinda strummed it like he was playing guitar )

---

Camera situation is the same as the other concerts. Completely open. Clay was trying to explain what the show was, a introspective so don't complain to me if your song is sung, and people keep interrupting and Clay says he's got this memorized and they will make him forget, people keep interrupting, he finally said, OK on the count of 3, yell whatever you want. So the crowd did.

from cb:

Per cellstream, Clay is ON FIRE tonight -- great crowd.

Clay bouncing his head during "Can't Buy Me Love" was apparently hysterically funny.

"Happy Together" -- Clay leaned into Angela to sing, they made "moony" faces at each other; Quiana tapped him on the knee, as in "My turn," he whipped his head around to sing to her, and they just crashed heads. Both of them had to stop singing and laugh.

Trying to intro "Unchained Melody," people kept screaming things at him -- he said, "You know, I got this thing memorized, and if you guys keep screaming, I'm not going to get through this" or something along those lines. He kept getting interrupted, so Teacher! Clay! showed up -- he said, "OK, on the count of 3, everyone scream what you want. 1, 2...3." Everyone screamed. He said, "OK, then." And he couldn't remember what he was saying. He asked S'von, and S'von was like, "Unchained Melody."

Much smoother piano playing on "Love Me Tender" tonight.

Kaci found Mama Faye. She's wearing a pink skirt and everyone's talking to her. She's talking and taking pictures like she's know the fans all her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH CELLSTREAM:

Everyone is saying that he is amazingly hot tonight.. just on.. not holding back at all

CV:

So, during the non-fan interview, he asked the guy how he wound up at the concert. The couple has been married for 3 years. The wife apparently said, "Pleeeeease." Clay snarked, "Yeah, try that in 5 years." BWAH!

The chosen guy went backstage...but apparently re-appeared in the audience during "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." The cellcerters aren't expecting the audience guy to be coming out for "Car Wash."

Kjmmom says he kissed her on the cheek -- just a little peck sorta thing. He flirted with both of them during all the songs. She says it's just very sweet and flirtatious, cute little puppy dog faces, like how you wish guys would act.

She says the acoustics are not great. Sometimes the music drowns out the voices.

On Solitaire Andy's guitar sounded out of tune to her.

His dancing is still very much Clay. She's says he's better than Grease, more relaxed, but not over-the-top.

She says it goes really fast.

She says the audience is interesting -- they sit for the mellow songs and rise for the faster ones.

---

Cellcerters raving about tonight! Said it's a rockin' crowd...the venue is packed!

Asked the MSNBC reporter how he was liking it so far and he said it was "Great!"

Two local news stations there and Faye did interviews with both of them...told them "don't worry girls, I told my son, don't hold back because of me, give the ladies what they want"....can't wait to see this...

---

Per GBB on the cellstream:

After Angela sang the crap out of "Think," Clay said something like, "I'm done with you!" as if she had outdanced and outsung him. He's so great about giving his backup singers their props!

When he sat at the piano, he said, "When I play at home (or for my family), it sounds like this," and then he started banging on the keys noisily.

---

From Cb:

Said the guy is wearing wig and doing Travolta MOVES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hes in all white and dancin.......love this song! ohwhat a night....he turnin around......September

----

Oh what a night, late September back in 63, what a very special night for me.

ba de da, ba de da - picture that Access Hollywood kickline move

I won't stop my loving you........blamin it all on the nights on Broadway

guess she's talking about Clay here:

She says his light suit looks great on him "despite the bad shirt," and his hair looks great.

I think Clay has been smokin something tonight...

Opps correction...sorry..i misunderstood...faye didnt tell the news station that...she told the girls at the pre-party...sorry!!!

Nobody gets too much love anymore.

He's sitting down in the beanbag chair.

Voice sounds so beautiful and clear.

Time for Quiana to dance...

I feel the earth move under my feet

----

Curtains up - Lots of screaming.

Someone's wearinga pink boa, and pajamas... Is it Clay?

I don't know whats going on. Kaci put her phone down again. Still talking, but she ant hear me.

Car Wash.

Clay's back n his leisure suit.

Pink boa guy mustve been someone else.

Oh What A Night

Lots of screaming. I wish Kace would tell me what's going on.

He's all up on Quiana and singing to her, kinda bopping his head to the beat.

He sweating.

Sinking back into his beanbag now. =) Singing September...

His bean bag is yellow. s Clay's favorite color, perhaps. (we'll never know)

THAT is the eternal question.

---

Mandy now...I can just picture him next to the piano....his voice sounds like velvet tonight....he is singing effortlessly....

---

The beat just picked up, so I think NoB is happenin'.

Clay's walking down stage..

And oh, wow, Mandy is being sung now.

Man, I really do have no idea what's going on. I thought they were just on NoB.

Sounds great.

So many people are taking pictures, Kaci says it's like little strobe lights everywhere.

Ohhh, Mandy...

--