August 3, JBT - Greenville SC

Ansamcw

from ch:

That MSNBC reporter is almost certainly Andy Dehnart of Reality Blurred, who also blogs for MSNBC. He posted this last week:

Clay’s summer tour begins tomorrow in New Jersey. I might as well confess now that I’ll be seeing Clay in concert next week during his tour. It’s time, I decided, to find out, in person, how and why he inspires so much passion.

Andy's a sharp and funny guy who's treated Clay pretty fairly over the past couple of years. I contacted him with more info about the Rolling Stone cats/Satan thing when the PETA ad came out, and he integrated that into his next update of the

If this is the case...I am so happy he is seeing this show...The audience is just so on...And i think Clay is really feeding Off that!!!!

From CB:

Kjmmom says "brilliant" on Mandy -- sung seriously, like he really means it.

Someone yelled out "Leslie loves you," and he said thanks and gave her a thumbs-up.

BOTW

---

Oh man, I think the crowd about blew the roof off the place cheering BOTW. GBB says, "OMG. OMG. NAILED it."

And now, Felix the Preacher Man. The crowd is loving him.

"It's hott in all this polyester"

Someone said "Lesley loves you!" and he said "Tell Lesley thanks!"

BOTW.

I'm on your siiide... Oh, when times get tough...

Clay played the air drums just now!

Gonna try and count the fglory note again...

Ten second glry note.

Time for the preacher man! Clay going to change.

----

Here comes choir boy Clay.........this is just genious the way he does this!!! Remember Clay........give the ladies what they want!!!

---

I'm back. bweber said it should be interesting to see how he acts on WDC with his mom there. She also said that earlier someone yelled out Leslie lvoes you & he responded back that he loves Leslie or something like that. Also someone yelled take it off during the slow part of WDC

---

WDC beautiful in choir robe but now the fun starts.

Crowd is enjoying it

---

AND THE ROBE COMES OFF!!

AND THE CROWD GOES COMPLETELY BESERK!!!!!!!

I love this song, the voice, the man.....just everything period!!!

----

Wow.....held when doves crrrryyyyyyyy forever! Too booolld....really wailing!!!!

---

she said she would have to say it's toned down a bit. but even still it sounds like there is alot of screaming. Hot, but not as hot as the last 2. hmmm wonder why

---

Great applause....screaming. CeeVee said, he didn't tone it down at all...........IT WAS HAWT

---

More "OMG!" from our cellcerter.

It sounded like he held out that "cryyyyyyyy" forever!

Got the falsetto "TOO bold," very nice. And I love that run on "satisfied."

And another very, very long "cryyyyyyy"

Huge crowd response. GBB reports he did some flirting with Maureen Baker (the keyboardist) at the end.

last night Clay called Maureen the PRETTIEST one up there !! I was a bit surprised at that.

---

Alone was awesome...soaring glory notes....Jacob now...Rock with you...

---

All night long.....crowd seems to still be cheering now with more frequency.

His voice is just so strong, did I say I love the tone?????????

Singing Alone........crowd screaming again. They sound wild tonight, not that he doesn't deserve it. This is a beautiful song.

Jacob doing Rock with you......sounds good.

---

When Doves Cry now.

Slow part...

So much screaming during the pauses.

Maybe I'm jys too demanding...

Someone screamed "TAKE IT OFF, CLAY!!"

I could hear it from the phone all the way down on the floor.

Low note on 'satisfied'

Why do we screeeeeeeeem.... at echoooother...

About to pick it up...

Here it goes!

Can barely hear - Oh no!!

I just got cut off -- OKay, its back

Faaaather, too bold!

Kaci isn't telling me whats happening. (sorry y'all)

Paint if you will a picture... He sounds so sexy.

"Don't make me chase you, even doves have pride" (<-- My favorite line)

Still no report on the dancing.

I think Kaci put her phone down again as soon as she called me back.

My faaaather tooo boooold..!!

Singing to the pianist chick now.

He has maracas, and he's shaking them. (All Night Long)

He's havinga lot of funw ith his maraca... He loves it.

Kaci says he's doing an idiotic dance.. Flailing his arms... Going up the stairs, looking like he's gonna fall.

---

Sailing.....so peaceful

---

She said WDC was HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!

---

from CB:

Crowd really quiet for this one... you could hear a pin drop...must be really into it....

Screams now....must be behind the clothes rack again....

getting ready for the nineties....

---

GREAT response to Sailing. Talking about 70's and polyester now.

---

Moonhead called me at intermission and I wanted to give everyone the report.

Per Moon:

The crowd is awesome. Everyone is on their feet. It is a whole different energy than last night. It is noticable in Clay and the band. Moon is very relieved.

Faye was at the pre-parties. Faye told Clay not to hold back since she has seen the videos already.

During the looking for the guy in the audience, Clay was 4 feet away from Moon( I think she might be in heaven right now.)

Her M&G was great. She got an individual picture with Clay. He had on gray t-shirt over another shirt and red jammy bottoms and sandals. He signed her In Tune magazine. She did tell him she was from Aiken SC. In her mag, the first line that was bolded in the article said something about "lost American Idol" that was bolded. Clay underlined lost. Hee!

I'm sure she will tell you more when she comes online. She sounded like she was floating. It must the heavy dose of Aiken charisma that she got and is getting today

---

He's sitting and making them dance.

Running man.

Black Velvet now - Angela sounds fabulous

---

Extended applause as Clay makes his way off the stage, and even more as the band plays the song out.

Huge screams as "Can't Touch This" starts off. "Lookin' good, Jacob!" Clay snarking on the fashion of the times, incorporating more of the band, including S'von. "We thought we were cool, we looked like THIS!" Clay snarks that what's great is that they (the band/back-up singers) are tired, but "they have to keep doing this until I stop talking!" BWAH!! The crowd is on the floor laughing. GBB says, "God, he's funny!"

"Black Velvet"

---

He started over on WYSYLM and said in a very firm voice. You Laughed Like You Really Entertained. He is being so CLAY tonight. I think the audience is offering him the lyrics.

from CB:

Extended applause as Clay makes his way off the stage, and even more as the band plays the song out.

Huge screams as "Can't Touch This" starts off. "Lookin' good, Jacob!" Clay snarking on the fashion of the times, incorporating more of the band, including S'von. "We thought we were cool, we looked like THIS!" Clay snarks that what's great is that they (the band/back-up singers) are tired, but "they have to keep doing this until I stop talking!" BWAH!! The crowd is on the floor laughing. GBB says, "God, he's funny!"

"Black Velvet"

---

iris now....sounds so pretty.....get ready to shake those bon bons!

Getting ready for the 90's now.

And the clothes rack is back.

Ow ow - Jacob took off his vest.

S'von's still playing piano and it sounds gorgeous

Lots of screaming.

90's banter.

Cant understand him - Yet again.

Clayd id the Cabbage Patch! (a dance move)

Lost connection.

And hes back.

Did Running Man, Cabbage Patch and part of The Typewriter.

I think Angela's singing Black Velvet.

Clay said "They have to keep dancing while I talk" and he sat down and watched them!

Boys 2 Men song now. (End of the Road)

Clay looks like he's giggling at something.

Nope... He's just being cute.

I really need to pee and I'm tryoing my best to hold it for another 25 minutes.

---

CMP said he was singing IRIS to her just then

OKay LLVL

two hands on mike...now flailing GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

legs going like crazy

screams too much

---

Screams for the Rickey Martin song coming up! Does EVERYONE know the set list already! They all know when to get excited!!! Still breaking up a bit, but she said he has got this one down tonight!! More screams!! He went a little crazy on that tonight, but he does that every night!! Now it's You Can't Make me love you.

---

absolutely ADORE hearing Clay sing "End of the Road." He's is just PERFECT on and for this song. Want.full.version. Great response as that song ends.

"Iris" is greeted with screams. Still with the higher octave on the verses. I'm sure he has his reasons. More big screams as that clip ends.

MASSIVE screams as "Livin' La Vida Loca" starts -- he sounds more convincing on the vocals here with each passing day. Wild screams as the vest comes off. Whatever he did on the line "bullet to your brain" got the crowd going really, really loud, and it hasn't quieted down since.

---

Singing Iris.

And I'm dead. @@

One of my favorite songs EVER.

The crowd roared when he began singing it.

And I dont want the world to see me, 'cause I dont think that theyd understand

I just want you to know who I am...

Livin' La Voda Loca music!!

Woo!!

Crowd went WILD.

"TAKE IT OFF" Kaci yelled.

AND ITS OFF.

The vest is off and down on the floor.

Dancing crazy -- Flailing arms..

Her lips are devil red, livin' la vida loca..

Livin' la vida, livin' la vida, livin' la vida... Livin' la vida loca!!

In a coma now. =)

---

OMG....i can't make you love me...so powerful...so passionate...best he's done it so far....

---

She said that was the BEST LLVLyet!!!!!!!

Now sitting and sing I can't make you love me..........

OH YES YOU CAN

So beautiful so much emotion

---

I can't make you love me.

This song has got to be one of the high points of the night - so piercingly, hauntingly beautiful. And then he just picks up his stool and walks away.

*sigh*

---

Alone on stage. Spotlight on Clay. Just him and S'von on piano. I Can't Make You Love Me. Sounds really beautiful.

---

Quiana now...I will always love you...doing an amazing job with this song...crowd is showing her the love...

---

cdb:

ICMYLM is so gorgeous. That voice is killer.........crowd loves it!

Quiana now with IWALY, just beautiful. That girl needs a recording contract if she doesn't have one. I am so glad her and Clay teamed up.

He really is proud of the whole group, lots of talent.

Crowd loving this song too!

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiana sing I will alwaaaayyyyssss love you

Getting good response.. really belting it out now...crowd showing love back to her... Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

---

He gave a web address for something but I couldn't hear what it was.. said it would be up for the next week or so. I will try to find out about that after the concert.

---

Singing I Cant Make You Love Me now.

Crowd is reeally quiet and patient. =)

Sounds beautiful.

I swear Im getting Carpel Tunnel from this stuff.

Crowd cheering.

Quiana singing, I think.

She sounds beautiful. Someone hand this girl a contract.

Crowd cheered loudly for her on her own glory note.

Go Qui!!

Everyone's cheering her on.

Clays back!

He's got a tie on. =)

Blue button up, red and blue and silver striped tie, cleeves rolled up to his elbows -- Introducing everyone.

===

From cellstream:

He said that Mary helped him get changed! LOL

He said Jacob's got a booger....

----

MOAM medley now...wonder if he'll remember the words tonight

---

Quiana got a tremendous, tremendous response for IWALY. Really enormous.

Clay introducing the back-up singers -- plugged Jacob's website, I think? I'm not sure. Now, introducing band, after talking about how hard the band works. He said something about Maureen, but I couldn't quite make it out -- I think it had to do with her not expecting Clay to sing to her. Introducing the crew, Nolan and others, Eric, Chris Gratton. He invites more applause for Mary. Says that Mary helps him get changed?! That won't get people talking at all! *g*

---

Snarking on the people in 4th row for watching the stage with binoculars. "What could you possibly see? Jacob has a booger right there, but...!" Hee!

"2003 -- the year I lost American Idol!" Hee!

IWCY

---

THE WAY

I will NEVER tire of hearing him sing this.

*sigh*

WYSYLM - will he remember the words tonight?

So far so good!

Lots of laughing.

---

what the hell did he just say?

Everybody knows the song already!

Sounds like said that his producer was on clayanar on some clayboard LOL...can't wait for clarification. Well I think that's hilarious if true ... I heard LBC..but what board is that... Lecherous Broads? LOL..anyway..can't wait to hear what that was all about.

Clay said JFL's screen name at OFC is clayandr. That is the poster who said she was at his rehearsal & what he was wearing on Access Hollywood. She posted several times prior to the tour. I haven't been over there since the tour started so I don't know if she kept posting.

Edited by diamondjake2001

from cb:

got halfway through the 1st verse & forgot the words. He just walked off the stage. The crowd kept singing & Jacob kept singing. He totally walked off the steage in embarrassment! Scratching his head looking all embarrassed. Said he'd practiced since last night

---

WYSYLM.. Everyone is cracking up! Messing up the lyrics to WYSYLM. Guess that's part of the routine now.

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowd is singing WYSYLM! Lots of laughing!

EVeryone is saying ""Clay pass 'em up" I don't know what that is about..

someone brought cue cards for that song, but hadn't seen her. Now she's going to sit in the fornt row with her cue cards.! LOL

----

Said some have the words to WYSYLM on cards for him...He's just shaking his head and pointing to them...said he practiced this song, thank you...now making them pass the words to him

laughing and making fun...they're screaming so loud, he's doing something that CMP is so excited I can't make out what she is saying

---

The crowd is really in hysterics...he's really cracking them up..teasing them about knowing the words to the next song...talking about the new album...someone is in the audience I think..can't really hear....BFM!!!

--

Someone is singing WYSYLM.

not sure what's happening

Crowd is really laughing about something.

something about people not having faith in him I think - laughing

Talking about new CD now.

Says they won't know words to new song.

Yes they will!

Hopefully will be out sometime

Pointing out people in crowd

Time to Rock the House

BACK FOR MORE!

---

Jaymes Foster Levey is there again he is pointing her out

---

EVERY SINGING BACK FOR MORE

---

whoever Clay pointed out in the audience was 2 rows in front of bweber & 2 seats over, don't know who. She said she's a tiny little thing--whoever she is. I will ask her later if I remember. NOw singing on the radio, the radio.....

---

Cuz it's all over the radio.

Cuts me deep with every word

Crowd is singing along - know all the words - not just chorus!

What fun!!!!

Drowning in the melody. Makes me feel like I can't breathe

---

Jaymes Foster-Levy is clayandr on the OFCB. Mystery solved!

---

Ooh, dang, I'm sleepy.

I guess even a live Clay cellcert cant wake me up right now. I'm gonan crash and burn soon.

Doing both Debate AND Theatre camp takes alot out of ya.

"He's doing that thing where he tucks his hand under his arm"

Talking -- People laughing.

"Jacobs got a booger, why dontcha look at that" he said. o_O;

Dunno WHAT the heck he's talking about.

IWCY.

When your woooorld breaks down...

When the staaars go blind, and the darkness starts to flood your eyes...

The Way now. People cheering.

Somethin' bout the way I cant take my eyes off you...

Singing to the front row. Lucky.

You feel it in the way...

Lets see if he can remember the words -- Nope.

He forgot the words. XD And he stomped his foot all mad like.

Now Jacobs singing it for him.

Clay doesn;t know the words and he gave up. He's walking off stage.

I think I hear him singing again, though

Walkking back and forth...

Poor fella, he forgot the words again!

He gave up and started walking off stage.

Jacob's bee boxin'.

They started over again.

He finally remembered the words!

Kaci said Jacob bee-boxxed.

He said "I dont care anymore!" and he shook his head.

Somebody brought him cue cards for WYSYLM and he's lookin' at them!!

He said "You have so much faith in me that you kew I was gonna mess up the song"

He said "if you can bring cue cards for all the songs you can have a front row seat!"

He's embarrassed.

He's argueing with the crowd over something

---

The crowd is completely out of control laughing, I can't make out a thing he is saying!

Clay saying that they might not know the words to the next songs, people reply, "Yes, we do!"

Jaymes Foster-Levy is in the audience tonight -- pointing her out. "If you don't like the songs you hear now, talk to her!"

She's trying to sneak by on OFC -- she's clayandr on the OFC board!

BFM! Audience singing along.

---

SONG just to HOT, CLAY just too HOT

Sing it CMP SING ITGIRL!!!!!!

WOW, this song gets better every night. He was re3ally rocking it!

---

The crowd sang along to BFM...

Just you.....he's tearing it up...really wailing....110% into it.....absolutely breathtaking...

---

I hope this is ok. Since Clay said it I figured that it should be ok. If not please delete.

Ok, so I couldn't resist the temptation to see what she has been saying. Her last post is short but sweet.

Clay knows exactly who he is musically and my bet is that he won't stray from that.

The one before that is

Well Clay's choker seems to only be seen since he got back from Uganda....as People Mag noted, that whole trip had a very emotional impact on him......the necklace was given to him from children living there who actually created it out of paper...very special souvenir.

I find it very amusing that JFL is that poster because she was slammed when she first posted. People asked her to prove that she was really at the Access Hollywood interview & she posted that he had an orange shirt on. After Access Hollywood showed the interview posters were arguing that the shirt was red not orange. Bwah! I wonder if that was why Clay said who she was.

From cb:

You mean Clay just said:

He said "if you can bring cue cards for all the songs you can have a front row seat!"

I am so running for markers and poster board right now !!

She said the girls fron CH put the words on the cards and they were sitting behind? them, and passed them up

---

JUST YOU

not sure which lyrics we got tonight

Sounded great though.

What a treat having these 2 new songs.

INVISIBLE now

---

Only Invisible left for tonight. bweber reports taht he really got into JY tonight! He gets better every night! My quesiton is by the end, will anyone be alive! Shirt tug right in front of bweber! Audience singing along! I don't hear bweber, maybe she's on the floor!

Invisible! Major tuggage must be going on! Everyone singing along....."your turn...!"

---

INVISIBLE It's the last song.

everyone singing along

---

Really STRUTTING on INVISIBLE

--

Audience all singing along! Another shirt tug! How can the people still be alive to sing! LOL Sounds so great there tonight! So much enthusiasm, even when it's breaking up! Another tug! it was a 3-fer bweber reports!!

---

ALL DONE

--

Let the streamers fly!!! Major screaming...it's over!

---

IF YOU WANT TO STAY, I WILL BE HAVING SOME AFTER CONCERT REPORTS FROM GBB & THE CH CELLSTREAM.

---

Empoweringkids from the CB was the one holding the cue cards!!!!

--

Reporters...thank you! Cellies...let's pick outselves up and get ready for another one. What a GREAT night!

---

I'll try my best to type the lyrics to the second verse, where he seems to change the lyrics alot.

Kaci's gonna tell me what she hears.

I really have to use the bathroom. The things I do for Clay Aiken and Claymates.

He sounds so beautiful...

Reach with me...

She said he said he is so into this. Said he has to hold himself up, and he's really into it.

I couldn't hear what she was telling me of the 2nd verse.

Crap, I lost her. ><

Man,it's so beautiful...

Hope she calls back soon.

There she is.

Invisible time!!

Ruinning across stage...

If I was invisble...!

Bobbin' his head,

The whole crowds singing along.

Did a tug! Reaching out into the audience.

Touched his temple.

He held the mic up and said :Your turn"

The ENTIRE audience is singing. I cant even hear him even more. The crowds so in unison.

Wait, I already aaaam...! Invisible...! (Singing again)

Bridge...

I am nothing without you...

Oooooh...

The crowd is going nuts.

Tug, tug, tug!

Somethinga bout his foot. o_o

I'll have to clear that up later.

I think he's holding that last note really long... Crowds still cheering as he holds it,

Dunnoi whats going on.

So much screaming I cant hear.

I lost her. I think it's over.

----