August 3, JBT - Greenville SC

Ansamcw

I find it very amusing that JFL is that poster because she was slammed when she first posted.  People asked her to prove that she was really at the Access Hollywood interview & she posted that he had an orange shirt on.  After Access Hollywood showed the interview posters were arguing that the shirt was red not orange.  Bwah!  I wonder if that was why Clay said who she was.

Bwah. Clay fans never disappoint. I love them, lord knows I do. But.... heee!

Anyway I'd love to see what else she said....

Here is my review of Greenville, which I will post on the CH. This concert is what dreams are made of.

WOW! WOW!

Clay was on fire last night in addition to being very chatty.

First off we met at the Hyatt in Greenville for the preconcert party. Calliek, savagal and all the others who put this party together: Great job! Excellent company, very good food, terrific prizes made for a really good time. Shine in nc, a very enthusiastic fan, explained her wonderful photos and the special paper she uses.

Afterwards Playbiller and I walked to the venue with trekkietoo, a very, very sweet fan. It was hot and humid, but at least no rain this year. We couldn’t get to our seats until 7:30 so, although air conditioned, we were packed in and hot in the lobby. When they finally let us in our seats were great, 12Th row center. Thanks calliek for arranging the tickets. I probably would have been in the third balcony if I had bought my own tickets.

This is a great venue. The sound was so much better than at Toms River. When Clay appeared, we all jumped to our feet and a loud roar came from the crowd. This was the audience to die for, at least as far as I know. Clay asked us to stand for the fast songs so we were up and down during the show. It allowed us to burn off the calories from our meal. He acknowledged his mom was in the audience. It definitely did not impede his dancing; I’ll bet she was really proud. Jamie Foster was also introduced. We noticed her bopping to the music. She is a very real looking person.

His voice seemed a little tentative at first. By the end of the concert he was in the best voice I think I have ever heard. He was probably pacing himself and anticipating the difficult songs ahead. When he totally let his voice out, it was so unbelievable: soaring, flexible and sounding effortless. By the time we got to the 00’s, his voice left me breathless. Just you seems to have been transformed into a rocking ballad, almost heavy metal like, with loud drums, soaring guitars and Clay’s powerful voice. Back For More did not appear to change. I have a feeling Clay is spending a lot of time really thinking and working on this next cd.

There was so much more dancing than at the first concert, with more complicated moves. Now that he knows we love it and are not laughing at him, he is really exhibiting his inner rhythm while moving to the music. During the “ Great Balls of Fire” medley he got down on his hands and knees and sang to the female keyboardist, who had a big grin on her face.

The ensemble appears to be in sync with each other and having a great time knowing they are pleasing a great number of people. Clay praises each and every person for their great work.

I am so proud to be a Clay Aiken fan.